Elder Scrolls Online

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Grassassassin » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:16 pm

Is there any way to get the t2 version with animation block cancel on t1 format ? The t1 version only has light weave
Can't seem to find a t2 for reasonable price this covid stuff is making things impossible
Grassassassin
Private
Private

Postby possived » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:53 am

does this script still work? cant seem to get it too work, it rumbles and im turning on lightweave but nothing is happening lol
possived
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:20 am

No idea.. I never played that game.
You can check if the script is doing what it is supposed to by taking a look at the "Device Monitor" in GTuner IV.
It should show on the right side the buttons the T2 is pressing for you then.

Also check if any other script works for you to make sure you hove no general problem.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Xsadist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:12 pm

I apologize if this is considered "Necroing" this particular sub-thread.

Sachi, This is a fantastic tool from what I have seen so far.

I do not have any knowledge of T2 scripting language what so ever, but I am comfortable picking code up and reading it.

Now this is my first time using TItan2 since I received it yesterday for first time. I am a XIM Apex player.

I am currently playing ESO and I was studying this code of yours / (and original individual's), and based on my game play, I noticed 2 things.

1) My Controller crashed (disconnected) and its Home button light started flashing, When I was holding "ESC" key (mimics Home button for my Xbox Series X), to open a Party Invite.
I figure this might have something to do with a mistake around the setting I may have picked up for Titan 2 Device it self, and has nothing to do with your code.

2) I noticed that for "Syn" and "Ultimate", pressing "Left Stick Click" and holding it while making combination allows it to bypass the "Weaving" block of code.
My suggestion is to allow ONE More trick to make this feel a lot smoother.

Technically, the idea behind Weaving code is that we shouldn't need to hit "Light Attack" our selves, the code does it for us. IF and WHEN we do decide we want the code to "not operate" for a quick short bit, for example if we have to press combination of LB and RB (xbox controller), "MANUAL LIGHT ATTACK" press should setup a "timer" to block the code for weaving to be accessed, for say "700ms". This would mean that I can actually ALSO weave my Ultimate skill with Light attack, and my button press won't cause clash with my Weaving routine. This Might even work with Synergies because before hitting synergies, I may light attack first, Block the code from accessing the routine for Light Weave and hit my synergy combination. Same with Block (Left Trigger).

If I study code for another couple of days, I figure I may have enough basic rudimentary knowledge to implement it my self.
ALSO,

This information Might be useful:

1) Light attack
2) Skills
3) Block/Bash

All 3 above, in that order, are able to suppress animation of previous item on the list.

Also, I have to study T2 and see If there is an option for this code to be triggered, on button depress. I have to give this a proper thought because the idea here is that during Weaving, we ONLY press ONE skill almost every 800ms-1s.
Otherwise, the second skill simply doesn't fire-off when script's cooldown is active.

IF I press ANY of the 5 buttons set for weaving, and do not "Depress" it, and press ANOTHER one of those 5 skill buttons, technically means I have 2 buttons pressed, which means if I allow even ONE of them depress, it should check if another button is still pressed. If this is the case, then it shouldn't trigger light weave at all.

I may have crudely explained my thought process above but I will be studying the code to see if this behaviour can be simulated at all.

The reason I brought up this point is because there is a small routine of your code that "auto depresses" every skill for us when we hit a button when LW is active, which is this

Code: Select all
void setLWBtns0() {
    set_val(Button_One, 0); set_val(Button_Two, 0); set_val(Button_Three, 0); set_val(Button_Four, 0);
    set_val(Right_Bumper, 0); set_val(Left_Bumper, 0);   
}

Technically this would be one culprit that would directly work against what it is I desire above since it is forcefully depressing all of my buttons for me, assuming that is what set_val does.

Sorry for the long and odd post.

Thank you,
X
Xsadist
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:27 am

I don't modify this script as I don't play that game and changing a script that much without testing it myself will only break it.

Feel free to use the existing code and modify it to your need.
If you share your modified code please do it as source code again, not as byte code.
You can upload stuff to the Online Resource using your forum username and password (both case sensitive).

event_release() can be used to trigger something on a button release.
correct, set_Val does set a buttons values. 0 is set it to unpressed.
for gpc scripting examples and documentation: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _scripting
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Xsadist » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Thank you for teaching me Scachi.

I will study those functions and see what i can learn. I am not good with process of sharing as I do not know what needs to be uploaded, but when I do complete modification, I will learn that process too.

Kind regards.
Xsadist
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby anurak_eso » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:35 am

This script works perfectly however there is one slight enhancement the could be made. In the same way that there is an ultimate detection setting. This script needs a synergy detection. In ESO there is a synergy combo that allows you to synergize with another player (or game mechanic). The combo for synergy is PS4_TRIANGLE+PS4_CIRCLE. When this script is running it won’t recognize this synergy combination.

Not sure if this has come up before but I didn’t see any comments on this.
anurak_eso
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mike96 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:39 pm

Can you add back the settings to use the auto farm feature as there is no way to use it currently.
mike96
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Giggs » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:11 pm

Hello i’m playing on xbox and just started using T2,
There’s a way to improve the timing between LA and skills, because at the moment is too slow
Thanks
Giggs
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby waffle123 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:31 pm

Hello i have a question i hope you could take the time to help me with it even tho you did not write the script,

I am trying to use the light attack weave combo on ps5 wich does <R2>Button pressed> and this works perfectly for the Square button, but for some reason this function does not work for any of the other buttons no matter the settings and i have them enabled in the menu and even enabled them manualy in game ( so Triangle,Circle,R1 and L1 does not work with this but Square does)

Do you have any idea's to fix this?
waffle123
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation