Elder Scrolls Online

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Scachi » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:07 am

! This is a modified version for the Titan Two !

Original Titan One Script by Elvish Original Script @ GPC Library - Titan One scripts Forum Topic

To Download this T2 Version of the script:
Search for "ESO-T2" in Gtuner IV "Online Resource" panel.

Notes
I never played ESO. I don't know the game or its own fancy terms for attacks/actions/specific skill...
If you need help with something not working correctly you have to explain it in details what is not working: What it is doing at the moment AND what you would expect it to do instead.

If someone knowing T2 scripting is playing this game and want to extend/modify the script feel free to do so.
But keep in mind you have to keep it available as source code. DO NOT publish modified version of this script as bytecode.

! LightWeave !
This is how the script does Lightweave:
It will be started by the press of the button (Xbox:X,Y,B,LB,RB | PS4:Triangle,Square,Circle,L1,R1) you have enabled the Light Weave combo for.
Where the Light Weave Combo is:
XBox: RT, <your button initially pressed>, LT (Block)
PS4: R2, <your button initially pressed>, L2 (Block)

You can disable the block canceling for each of the buttons.

! Important ! The notes below do not apply to 100% to this T2 version of the script.
Some values are configurable via the Interactive Configuration instead !
For the ones not adjustable via the Interactive Configuration you will have to edit the scripts code to modify them.

///////////////////////
//Section 1: CONTROLS//
///////////////////////

Reset Controls
-Press Start to turn scripts off
1. If you hold down Left Stick Click while pressing start no scripts will be turned off
-Press and hold Start for 4 seconds to reset any persistant variables.
1. This currently consists of the light weave time, and the initial on/off settings for the
light weave skills.
**NOTES**
-If you are holding Left Stick Click no scripts will be turned off

Auto Walking Controls
-Press and hold Right Stick Down and hold Left Stick Click for about 2 seconds or until you feel a rumble to activate the script
**NOTES**
-Activate the script any time, initial settings are set to press sprint every 10.
-If sprint is already on the button will still be pressed and as such will turn sprinting off.

Lockpicking Controls
-Press and hold Right Stick Down and hold D Pad Left for about 2 seconds or until you feel a rumble to activate the script
**NOTES**
-Max rumble beeds to be set to 6 for Xbox One and 75 for PS4 for this script to work properly
-Look at the lock to be picked and then activate the script
-If you are not looking at a lock you will need to press start to get right trigger turned off

Fishing Controls
-Press and hold Right Stick Down and hold D Pad Up for about 2 seconds or until you feel a rumble to activate the script
Then press A/Cross while looking at a fishing hole, it will fish it out for you.

Farming Controls
-Press and hold Right Stick Down and hold D Pad Right for about 2 seconds or until you feel a rumble to activate the script
**Notes**
-Stand on top of something (dresser, nightstand, backpack) then activate the script
-For best results stand on something flat (Backpacks are not flat, but dressers are) and look
down. Spin in 360 degree to ensure you are looking at the desired object no matter what
direction you face. That is not to say you CAN'T loot backpacks, but in my experience my
toon falls off of them after 5 - 10 minutes of cycling.

Light Weave Controls
-Press and hold Right stick click down and then hold D Pad Down for about 2 seconds or until you feel a rumble to activate the script
-Press and hold Left stick click down and Press and hold any ability button to toggle it being on or off (1 rumble means off, 2 rumbles means on)
-In order to use your ultimate you must first press and hold down Left Stick Click, then press the buttons to cast ultimate
-To set a new light weave time in-game preform a light weave attack with D Pad Down held down, or in other words:
1. With D Pad Down held down
A. Press right trigger
B. Then press any ability button(Controller will rumble to acknowledge the input)
AND Hold down the ability button until the animation is ready to be blocked
-If you hold Left Stick Click then while light weave is active no light weave abilities will be used
**NOTES**
-You can turn light weaving on and off for specific buttons regardless if the light weaving
script is currently active or not.
-Your settings will be save even with the Titan turned off. Hold start for 4 seconds to
clear your settings back to the initial settings.

////////////////////////////////
//Section 2: NOTES ON SETTINGS//
////////////////////////////////
Misc Settings
-Rumble Notification defines the rumble strength of notifications. These notifications
will happen every time user enters a menu or changes a setting. Set this high enough
that you will feel the rumble indication.
1. Three Rumbles means a script is being turn on or off
2. Two rumbles means a light weave ability is toggled on or light weave time is now set.
3. One Rumble means that a light weave ability is toggled off

Lockpick Settings - Interactive Configuration
-Max_Rumble defines when to move to the next pin of the lock.

Auto Farming Settings
-Log In Timer dictates the time in between pressing A to select your character and logging out
-Lot Out Timer dictates the time in between pressing log out in game and pressing A to log back
in (Remember it takes 9 extra seconds if you are in an unsafe zone)
-Max Random decides how greatly the times to log in and out can be raised (Set to 0 to disable)

Auto Walk Settings
-SprintSpeed defines after how many seconds to press the sprint button, this can be
deactivated by setting to 0.

Light Weaving Settings - Interactive Configuration
-LightWeaveTime defines how many Miliseconds to wait after pressing right trigger before
casting an ability.
-LWTime defines how many seconds you must hold a skill button to toggle it being on or off.
-The LW_Action skills define if light weaving is set to on or off for that particular skill,
this can be changed in game.
Last edited by Scachi on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby possived » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:41 pm

thanks for this im gonna check out the gettig started with gpc2 scripting thread
possived
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby highelf » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:58 pm

Thanks much for starting a new thread.

So. There is one fix that needs to happen for the xbox.

The line that reads int Block_Button = XB1_LB;

should actually be:

int Block_Button = XB1_LT;

LT (left trigger) is block.. not LB in the game. That corrects for block cancelling. I have tested but you could have others test as well if you like before changing.

In the game there are two types of cancelling.. Block and Bash. Block is complete and works beautifully with the above fix.

What I messaged you about is whether you could help with a Bash cancelling option.

To do a bash we do block with LT and then immediately follow while holding LT still with a RT. For the minor change I would just like to see if we could figure out a way to do a bash cancel this way vs. block.

so block cancel:
XBox: RT, <your button initially pressed>, LT (NOT LB) (Block)
for bash cancel:
XBox: RT, <your button initially pressed>, hold LT then RT then release both (Block)

Hopefully this makes sense to you.

BTW.. this works BEAUTIFULLY..thanks for picking it up and continuing it.
highelf
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:06 pm

Thank you for the information :smile0517:
I have uploaded script version 2.13,
corrected the block button
and it has now a radiobox to choose what to do at the end of the lightweave (nothing/block cancel/bash cancel).

You may need to adjust the values in the script in the first and second wait(<time>); command in this code section for it to work correctly:
Code: Select all
combo LW_BashCancel
{
    set_val(Block_Button, 100); wait(15); // <- this 15 value
    set_val(Block_Button, 100); set_val(Right_Trigger, 100); wait(60); // <- this 60 value
    set_val(Block_Button, 0); set_val(Right_Trigger, 0); wait(100);
}

Once you got it working I will set your reported timings in the script and reupload it then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby highelf » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:36 pm

OMG. Thank you. Testing in a few.
highelf
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby highelf » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:13 pm

This is now perfect man. Works flawlessly. Thanks so much.
highelf
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:53 pm

highelf wrote:This is now perfect man. Works flawlessly. Thanks so much.

:smile0517:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Vonburner » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:33 pm

I just noted you a new thread lol but thank you again Scachi for helping me add the bash toggle feature to it. I been trying to work it the last few weeks. I'm having problem find the right hook for the LA (Light Attack). There would be times i would hit let say square then triangle it would completely ignore the LA command. I don't the know the fix or adjust this. any help
Vonburner
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:44 pm

I hope the latest version fixes that for you, uploaded a few minutes ago.
Fixed: I was possible that lightweave combo could be started while block or bash canceling was still running.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Vonburner » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:20 am

Hey bro been working with the new script and damn its a beast lol only problem is that when you choice the nothing button, it does just that nothing lol. was it meant to do that cause you have a check box on top to toggle the LA off and on already. Can you edit it so that when i select nothing it just does the LA only instead of the bash or block feature
Vonburner
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation