Elder Scrolls Online

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Scachi » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:45 am

Yes, that was a bug. It should be fixed now in version 2.16.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Vonburner » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:40 pm

thank you what would i do without you!!!!!!!
Vonburner
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Zenak » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:11 am

Hi! thanks!, i dont know if its just me but the auto-fishing doesnt seems working for me, i press the right stick and D-Pad Up and feel the rumble, but when it comes to Reel in it doesn't do anything
Zenak
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:01 am

Zenak wrote:Hi! thanks!, i dont know if its just me but the auto-fishing doesnt seems working for me, i press the right stick and D-Pad Up and feel the rumble, but when it comes to Reel in it doesn't do anything

You activated it, then pressed once A/Cross while looking at a fishing hole ?

I don't have ESO, never played it so I can't really help with fixing this problem.

The fishing part of script require the games rumble to be enabled.
The script checks the "RUMBLE_B" (Device Monitor FFB_2 I think) for activitiy.
When it rumbles for longer than 1500ms it will start the combo "ReCast_Fishing", that does:
Press "Xbox One: A / PS4: Cross " once,
then waits 2600ms
and presses again "Xbox One: A / PS4: Cross " once.

Does this sound like it should work or are you able to spot some issue with that ?
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Zenak » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:34 am

yes, i activated it and then pressed A while looking at the fishing hole

So...i think i identified the problem, to start combo ReCast_Fishing it needs to rumble (vibrate), but...when the script its activated i think it disables the vibration, so..it doesnt vibrate and the ReCast_Fishing doesnt start, but when the script its disabled the vibration comes back to normal
Zenak
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:52 am

I have uploaded script version 2.19, that has a reset after the rumble notifications added, so rumbles should be working/detected correctly again.
When then rumbles don't rumble anymore shouldn't be a problem, as long as the T2 is able to still read them.
To check if the T2 still gets rumbles while fishing is enabled check the GTUner IV device monitor "Feedback" section.
When the ffb_2 value shows activity the script should, be able to detect the rumble.
You need the prog port connected to the T2 and PC while gaming (t2 connected to console at the same time) to be able to read the device monitor and see values there.

hold down the ctrl key while installing the script to keep your current settings of the script.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Zenak » Fri May 01, 2020 5:38 am

Yeah its working now, Thanks!
Zenak
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby chopper » Fri May 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Hi Scachi,

first thank you for taking care of the script. I yesterday got my T2, and I'm slightly confused.

I use version v2.22 of this script.

1. I don't get any rumble response when I press R3 + DPad Down for 3 seconds.

2. In the script he seems to define D_Down as 14 and R3 as 5
define Right_Stick_Click = 5;
define D_Down = 14;
I assume this are the index positions, but when I check these codes with a script
set_val(14, 100);
set_val(5, 100);
The device monitor shows R3 and Circle as active.
The documentation states as well Circle to be 14 and DPad Down would be 10
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _reference

3. I randomly get the script in the game activated, but somehow it stops very quick again. Sometimes even all main buttons (circle, square, triangle) seem stuck so that I need to disable the script again.

And maybe to anyone who is using the script, how do you run your rotation. When I try to press first circle, then triangle, then oftentimes, one would get eaten, so do you keep pressing the next button until it triggers, or do you just hold the next down ..
chopper
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat May 30, 2020 6:34 am

chopper wrote:Hi Scachi,
Code: Select all

first thank you for taking care of the script. I yesterday got my T2, and I'm slightly confused.

I use version v2.22 of this script.

1. I don't get any rumble response when I press R3 + DPad Down for 3 seconds.

For me it works fine. Just held both down until you get the rumble.
Or take a look at the "Device Monitor" in GTuner IV (when you have your pc-prog cable to your pc connected, you can have it connected to your pc and your console at the same time) to see if the rumble value shows up (middle section, "FEEDBACK" area, left most rumble: FFB_1). Perhaps you have deactivated the rumble in the T2 configuration.

chopper wrote:2. In the script he seems to define D_Down as 14 and R3 as 5
define Right_Stick_Click = 5;
define D_Down = 14;
I assume this are the index positions, but when I check these codes with a script
set_val(14, 100);
set_val(5, 100);
The device monitor shows R3 and Circle as active.
The documentation states as well Circle to be 14 and DPad Down would be 10
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _reference

This script was made for the Titan One. The T1 has different button index numbers for some buttons.
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/data ... s=AgAAAAE=
For running the (almost) same code on the T2 I use the header file titanone.gph at the top of the file, this takes care of mapping the buttons to match the T2 button index numbers.
So if you want to test some code of this script in your own test script you need to use that header file too or your mapping might be wrong:
Code: Select all
#include <titanone.gph>

chopper wrote:3. I randomly get the script in the game activated, but somehow it stops very quick again. Sometimes even all main buttons (circle, square, triangle) seem stuck so that I need to disable the script again.

And maybe to anyone who is using the script, how do you run your rotation. When I try to press first circle, then triangle, then oftentimes, one would get eaten, so do you keep pressing the next button until it triggers, or do you just hold the next down ..

When having ligthweave enabled on those button hold the next button down until the next move/combo triggers.
When the script isn't responding anymore, perhaps you are deactivating it somehow ?
I think pressing the "Options" button will reset the script when you don't hold down the left stick click/L3 when pressing options.
The scripts only feedback about script toggles/changes is via rumble.
I can try to add some more feedback to it via writing text to the T2 segment display or using the T2/controller led, setting colors/blinking.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby chopper » Sat May 30, 2020 9:35 pm

Ah, that explains it.

I wasn't able to connect it to both at the same time. I tried 3-4 different USB cables, but only with the original one (the one that came with the T2) I was able to connect it either to the PC or PS4. It gets power over the cable but neither is otherwise detecting the device correctly.

Is there something to watch out for, in regards to better USB cables?
chopper
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation