Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution Farming Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution Farming Script

Postby Defilier » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:24 am

Do you want to take some grind away from earning cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist or the expansion Link Evolution? Let this script earn that sweet cash so you can focus on more the fun card game that this is.

Hi, I've been playing through yugioh LOTD on the switch and thought I'd make a script to grind some DP(Money). I noticed there isn't anything like this so thought I'd share as I know this can be helpful others too. First attempt with a script, first time to all this kind of stuff. Its very very rough and can absolutely be fined tuned but I have no idea what I'm doing haha. If anyone wants to give me a hand with timings of button presses that would be awesome.

Essentially this is a script that loads any story mission(Second match against Kaiba from the first series seems to be the best) then surrenders which nets DP and will do this continually which will get you loads of DP to buy them cards you're chasing. This script isn't 100% AFKable* as occassionally the cursor gets taken away from the surrender icon when the opponent reveals a card from their hand which I haven't found an AI battle that don't have a card that does this.

*I'll test the script against all the ai fights and see if can find one that doesn't break the script, which will enable to 100% afk this script.

Steps are as follows to get this running.
1. Through GTuner IV copy over and load the gpc lower to a memory slot on your Titan 2. Save file name doesn't matter for the gpc
2. Plug into your console and select the correct memery slot and load up the game, the script requires you to be on the AI story battle select screen that you would like to surrender farm against
3. Press X to start on a xbox controller, Square on a playstation controller, and the Y button on a nintendo controller.
4. Press again to stop. (From testing this doesn't seem to happen instantly, it runs through the full macro then stops, I might need help with a proper stop for this as well. Unloading the memory slot by pressing both memory slot buttons stops this immediately)
5. Enjoy loads of DP to spend on cards boosters & sealed draft. (I plan on making a booster pack opening script also since it can get grindy trying to get those last few cards missing from them)

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w1023

Version 1.1 GMK & GPC Combined for easier install, fixed some timings also (Credits to Mad)
    Version 1.0 GMK & GPC required for script
Last edited by Defilier on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Defilier
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist DP Farming Script

Postby Mad » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:45 am

Welcome, Thanks for contributing! A great first post! :joia:

In the macro editor the tool bar at the top there is a button you can use to convert it to a combo:
macro.png
macro.png (3.03 KiB) Viewed 3252 times

I've converted it for you and reduced some of the inputs, you'll need to verify it still works as expected.
Code: Select all
#pragma METAINFO("Yugioh DP Farm", 1, 0, "defilier")
bool bplay=FALSE;
main {
    if(event_active(BUTTON_17)) {
        bplay=!bplay; // inverses the value FALSE<->TRUE
    }
    if (bplay) combo_run(Yugi_Dp);
}

combo Yugi_Dp {
    wait(250);
    set_val(BUTTON_17, 100.00);
    wait(253);
    wait(760);
    set_val(BUTTON_15, 100.00);
    wait(162);
    wait(689);
    wait(149);
    wait(307);
    wait(120);
    wait(1130);
    wait(30);
    wait(496);
    wait(100);
    wait(7351);
    wait(130);
    wait(3171);
    wait(120);
    wait(24493);
    wait(150);
    wait(405);
    wait(130);
    wait(507);
    set_val(BUTTON_12, 100.00);
    wait(160);
    wait(466);
    wait(140);
    wait(417);
    wait(176);
    wait(359);
    wait(140);
    wait(391);
    wait(172);
    wait(388);
    wait(166);
    wait(264);
    wait(100);
    wait(1076);
    wait(131);
    wait(1081);
}
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Defilier » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:02 am

Mad wrote:Welcome, Thanks for contributing! A great first post! :joia:

In the macro editor the tool bar at the top there is a button you can use to convert it to a combo:
macro.png

I've converted it for you and reduced some of the inputs, you'll need to verify it still works as expected.

Thanks Mad, yep did not know that haha, thanks so much, I'll try it out tomorrow morning and let you know if it's having issues.

Appreciate it a lot.
Defilier
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Defilier » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:06 pm

Mad wrote:I've converted it for you and reduced some of the inputs, you'll need to verify it still works as expected.

Worked almost perfectly, just had to adjust some timings but it's all working now. Gonna run it for the day and see if there's any further kinks I can iron out. Thanks again Mad, I credited you for your help.
Defilier
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Defilier wrote:Worked almost perfectly, just had to adjust some timings but it's all working now. Gonna run it for the day and see if there's any further kinks I can iron out. Thanks again Mad, I credited you for your help.

Glad to hear. :joia: you should upload it to the online resource in Gtuner so more people see your script. :smile0517:

Tools>Preferences>ConsoleTuner (use forum login details)

Then with the script open in the "GPC Script IDE" tab: Tools>Publish Wizard.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Defilier » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:14 am

Mad wrote:
Defilier wrote:Worked almost perfectly, just had to adjust some timings but it's all working now. Gonna run it for the day and see if there's any further kinks I can iron out. Thanks again Mad, I credited you for your help.

Glad to hear. :joia: you should upload it to the online resource in Gtuner so more people see your script. :smile0517:

Tools>Preferences>ConsoleTuner (use forum login details)

Then with the script open in the "GPC Script IDE" tab: Tools>Publish Wizard.

Thanks Mad, I've published it on there. Thanks for the help again.
Defilier
Corporal
Corporal

Return to User's Script Documentation