Modern Warfare 2020 / Warzone / Multiplayer

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Postby USER101 » Mon May 11, 2020 1:24 am

DISCORD:@User101 (ConsoleTuner discord channel link)
My personal presets for each weapon demonstrated in the video. Your game settings must match my game settings shown in the root folder.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SD_DzNQCbDoUulE7VuDd0_tfnbGmcdVx?usp=sharing
Team,
We are finally here; this script has definitively reached its full potential! The most accurate, feature rich, well documented Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Multiplayer / Warzone script available. An all new User’s menu based around the reload button that allows for the most options without any of the unwanted movement or actions that other scripts may cause. Ask around, do your own research or, go try other scripts, then come back and see for yourself. I have great videos with more on the way, and a troubleshooting guide built right in the script. Culminating in several months of development with over 150 changes to make this script the best it can be, specifically designed for Modern Warfare 2020. Almost every option you can think of with up to 8 trainable presets all with the ability to toggle and adjust while playing. Thank you to all of my Coffee Contributors that got me through this and I hope everyone enjoys the script.

v3.05
- Added hold tactical to temporary cancel Auto ADS / Aim Assist while driving
- Added ADS + Fire option for Aim Assist
- Added timeout ability for preset Rapid Fire
- Increased all preset value decimals to be X10 more accurate
- Increase horizontal preset value max to 150 to account for recoil offsets
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build /
@Trending

Here is a full functional Warzone / Modern Warfare 2020 script. The videos on the docs forum page demonstrate the level of accuracy that can be achieved. I have added 8 pre-programmable anti-recoil slots and a very quick way to cycle between them.8. The slot only cycles if it has a vertical recoil set for that slot. Other benefits include auto ultra-sprint that pauses when you go prone, auto hold breath that still allows variable zoom to work, auto spot enemies in warzone (only while ADS shooting), updated reload cancel, double tap and hold trigger for rapid fire, MnK keyboard B for boost, all rumble reduced to prevent T2 overload causing disconnect sometime and obviously the biggest improvement is in the anti-recoil with runtime recoil adjustment. From what I can tell almost all of the adjustments including recoil and controller sensitivity are on a curve. I solve the anti-recoil issue by adding a secondary recoil value and a recoil timeout. I don’t think any other script is doing this at the moment. It allows you to expend a full clip while still being very accurate. The only thing this script is missing is the auto weapon detect which I will continue to work on while you enjoy this build. If you have issues or recommendations please leave feedback. Thanks
NEW Video Tutorial is here for Advanced preset Method!

NEW Video Tutorial is here for Basic preset Method!

Initial Video Tutorial is here!

Very accurate example.

This one is On then Off..

This one is Off then On..

Eventually got this one even more accurate..

CHANGE LOG:
v1.00
- Fork of USER101's COD BO4 Script
- Closed Beta

v1.01
- Closed Beta Ended
- Added 5 weapon presets
- Added a cycles menu system
- Added enemy spot
- Added rumble reduction to prevent T2 overload
- Added B for boost
- Added complete recoil overtime system

v1.02
- Fixed trigger related toggles
- Added 8 weapon presets

v1.03
- Modified recoil system to account for XIM on PC

v1.04
- Fixed animation cancel typo

v1.05
- Added tutorial video
- Fixed donation button
- No longer have to close IC between making presets

v1.06
- Added a working auto rapid fire
- Added rapid-fire stand-alone recoil setting
- Added mark enemy delay for Warzone so you don't accidentally spam ping too often
- Added trigger timer in Tools Tab
- Removed aim assist (would override anti recoil)

v1.07
- Added slide cancel
- Added auto armor repair
- Added akimbo rapid fire
- Fixed glitch in reload cancel that killed anti-recoil mode
- Removed auto sprint (same benefit as in-game auto tactical sprint)
- Added verbal notification through GTuner for current preset

v2.0
- Added platform selection for improved performance
- Added "Aim Assist" into Shot Modes menu
- Added "Prone to Shoot" into Shot Modes menu
- Added "Strafe Jump Shot" into Shot Modes menu
- Added rapid fire recoil override (defaults to current preset)
- Added option for L2+Reload to enter recoil menu (release L2 to exit)
- Added single press tac sprint to Auto Toggles menu
- Fixed Slide Cancel for PS4 and increased reliability for activation
- Fixed Auto Hold Breath, failed to activate for slow ADS weapons
- Modified IC Attribution tab to reflect additional contributors
- Modified IC License and Usage (removed open source)
- Modified IC Change Log to reflect BO4 fork and Modern Warfare changes only
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / Discord:@Namo

v2.01
- Added option to turn off audio feedback
- Fixed tactical button swap
- Fixed double tap fire always on
- Fixed slide cancel jump on ads shot
- Fixed reload cancel for ADS and Fire trigger

v2.04
- Added new In-Game preset training system
- Added new Rapid-Fire toggle option (ADS + Dpad_Up)
- Added Coffee Contributors section in the IC
- Adjusted Auto Mark Enemy delay up to 60 seconds
- Adjusted Aim Assist to full trigger squeeze
- Adjusted Slide Cancel for better performance (all platforms)
- Adjusted Strafe Shot, no longer overrides aim movement
- Removed Random Rapid-Fire trigger hold time
- Full code refactor and optimizations providing ample room for growth
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / Discord:@ghost251313

v2.05
- Added tap B/O to exit training mode
- Added Rapid Fire toggle LED indicator Bright Blue when active
- Fixed Rapid Fire toggle ADS + Dpad_Up to stay on
- Fixed Preset #3 variable offset location
- Fixed Preset Selection in Training Menu
- Disabled Rapid Fire during training mode
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / Discord:@Sojo40

v3.00
- Added User's Menu Tab
- Added custom toggles / instant preset switch selection menus(see User's Menu for details)
- Added fractional adjustments to training mode(hold tactical while adjusting)
- Added ability to keep rapid fire during training mode
- Added User's Menu hold timer
- Added option to disable rumble when entering User's Menu
- Fixed pre-timeout to true on script reload
- Removed temp recoil adjustment (replaced with custom toggles)
- Moved tools to Users Menu Tab
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / Discord:@dxxyz

v3.01
- Added Auto Instant Preset on weapon switch (Purple LED = Secondary)
- Added rapid fire toggle to each preset
- Added ability to toggle RF for specific preset during training (user’s menu + dpad_up)
- Added all toggles blink green when activated and rumble twice when deactivated
- Fixed horizontal movement when RF override is enabled
- Fixed save custom toggles to pmem_load
- Fixed reload cancel breaking ADS randomly
- Removed Auto Turbo Melee
- Removed Quick Stim
- Removed Quick Score
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / Discord:@TKOPTIMUSPRIMAL

v3.02
- Added Auto Rebreathe for sniping(not for use with variable zoom)
- Added Turbo Melee back to options
- Added audio feedback for auto preset swap on primary "A"
- Added rumble feedback for auto preset swap 1 = Primary / 2 = Secondary
- Fixed Rapid Fire conflict, manual overrides all other RF settings
- Changed Reload Cancel default to disabled
- Removed Auto Heal from IC(actual function removed in v3.01)
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / Discord:@Xerocool

v3.03
- Added option on Reload Cancel for ADS (or/and) Hip Fire
- Added option for Mark Enemy with ADS + Fire only
- Added display for preset # on auto switch
- Added all LEDs bright on manual rapid fire
- Fixed Grenade Cook protection
- Fixed Auto Reload
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / @Mavman82

v3.04
- Added NEW "Aim Assist" method specifically coded for Modern Warfare 2020
- Added ability to toggle All options in game
- Added ADS + Rapid Fire manual toggle option for each direction
- Added ability to set Primary/Secondary Auto Swap presets by switching presets in User’s menu
- Added Bunny Hop to shot modes
- Added trouble shooting procedures under Instructions tab
- Changed Reload Cancel to only 3 options (Disabled/Fire/ADS+Fire)
- Removed Auto ADS Delay
- Removed Anti-Recoil Delay
- Removed Always On Rapid Fire (built into presets now)
- Removed most output text (observe IC values for any changes made)
- Fixed Auto Melee to work with tactical layout
- Fixed LED when disabling auto swap while on secondary
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / @Shadow

v3.05
- Added hold tactical to temporary cancel Auto ADS / Aim Assist while driving
- Added ADS + Fire option for Aim Assist
- Added timeout ability for preset Rapid Fire
- Increased all preset value decimals to be X10 more accurate
- Increase horizontal preset value max to 150 to account for recoil offsets
- Top Coffee Contributor for this build / @Trending

To Do:
- Working on correlations between stick sensitivity so people can share their presets directly
- Working on auto weapon detect for fully integrated automatic recoil and rapid-fire system

COFFEE CONTRIBUTORS:
@Namo
@Code
@ghost251313
@darkstar939
@sojo40
@Xerocool
@MarkP123
@JasJoe1991
@dxxyz
@TKOPTIMUSPRIMAL
@Scratchy
@SuperDooper
@rkjames
@elder vampire
@Mavman82
@Guz
@ghost
@JoeyK91
@RudyPMA
@Trending
@Jackwhotton
@Ninja321
@Anonymous Contributors X25

ATTRIBUTION:
[color=#0000FF]@Scachi / ConsoleTuner Forums
for teaching me to code in GPC
@Don' at me / Discord
for helping with examples and proper syntax
@Buffy / Discord
for helping with examples and proper syntax
@AryanX
for releasing original anti recoil code
@bonefisher / ConsoleTuner Forums
for providing additional examples
@Mad / ConsoleTuner Forums
@jaj / Discord

TRAINING INSTRUCTIONS:
Click and hold left thumb stick and tap reload 5 times to activate/deactivate new training mode.
Unlike normal mode, while in training mode you can switch to any preset. Select the preset you want to train. You can open the preset in the IC to observe any changes made on the fly.

TRAINING MODE CONTROLS: (LED White)
D_Pad Up: Increases anti recoil
D_Pad Down: Decreases anti-recoil
D_Pad Left: Adjust recoil force to left
D_Pad Right: Adjust recoil force to the right
Select Button: Will toggle to adjust all consistent values (LED PURPLE) using same controls as above.
Click and Hold Left Thumb Stick: While firing will set both recoil timeouts when you let go. (Advanced)
Click and Hold Tactical:While adjusting recoil to adjust by fractions.

RECOMMENDED STEPS FOR TRAINING A PRESET:

Basic Single Recoil Preset:
Click and hold left thumb stick and tap reload 5 times to activate new training mode. Hold reload and use the dpad to select the preset you want to train. Fire a full clip at the wall so you know which way to adjust your recoil. Now tap up or down on the dpad to adjust vertical recoil until your shots are flat. Then if your weapon is pulling right tap left or if your weapon is pulling left tap right on until you have established a fairly tight shot group. You can make these adjustments while firing without holding any additional buttons. This is a very basic mode so you may not achieve complete accuracy. Once you are satisfied click and hold left thumb stick and tap reload 5 times to deactivate training mode (LED DARKBLUE). Now you can switch presets normally. A preset must have a vertical recoil value in order to switch to it now. It is important that you turn OFF training mode before playing the game normally or the game will not function properly.

Advanced Multi Recoil Preset:
Click and hold left thumb stick and tap reload 5 times to activate new training mode. Hold reload and use the dpad to select the preset you want to train. Fire a full clip at the wall so you know which way to adjust your recoil. Now, look at the curve in your trail of bullets. There will be a vertex at some point where the path of bullets change direction. Note this spot mentally or with a piece of tape. Now aim at your original start point and click and hold the left thumb stick while you fire your weapon again. This time, right before you reach the turning point of your bullet path let go of the fire trigger, then release the thumb stick. This will set both of your timeouts to that timer. Now we can start adjusting all of your values like in the basic recoil steps. You will notice that after the timeout, you recoil stops working. That’s ok just adjust first part until you have very little movement before the timeout. Now once you are satisfied with the pre-timeout values tap the select button once (LED PURPLE). Now you can use the dpad to adjust your consistent values. Note that you will not see these changes until the timeout is reached while firing your weapon. Continue to make adjustments until all of your bullets go in the same hole or until you are satisfied. Feel free to switch back and forth between the pre and post timeout adjustments by tapping the select button. Once you are fully satisfied click and hold left thumb stick and tap reload 5 times to deactivate training mode (LED DARKBLUE). Now you can switch presets normally. A preset must have a vertical recoil value in order to switch to it now. It is important that you turn OFF training mode before playing the game normally or the game will not function properly.

RECOIL STAT FORMAT:
Preset Weapon:
Attachment:
Attachment:
Attachment:
Attachment:
Attachment:
>In Game Settings
DeadZone:
Horizontal Stick Sensitivity:
Vertical Stick Sensitivity:
ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom):
ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom):
>IC Settings
Recoil Vertical:
Consistent Recoil Vertical:
Vertical Recoil Timeout:
Recoil Horizontal:
Consistent Recoil Horizontal:
Horizontal Recoil Timeout:
EXTRA INFO OPTIONAL:
Console:
Device:
DPI:
Hz:
Sync:
Hip:
ADS:
Smoothing:
Curves:
Sab:

Troubleshooting:
Q. My auto rapid fire does not work?
A. Make sure you have vibration turned on in the game "and" on your platform settings.

Q. My slide cancel feature makes me jump a lot?
A. It will make you jump sometimes if you are doing it over and over. However, if it jumps every single time make sure you have the proper platform selected in the drop down of the controller layout tab.

Q. I can’t throw tactical or open the scoreboard?
A. This means you are still in "training" mode. Tap crouch to exit training mode and everything should work properly.

Q. I can't drive vehicles forward in warzone, whats wrong?
A. Auto ADS (Aim Down Sights) is making you reverse at the same time. Turn it off to drive normal.

Q. If I am aiming down sights and fire my weapon it tries to swap my weapon?
A. This is how reload cancel works. If you try to reload without needing to and fire your weapon within 2 seconds it will cause you to stop aiming because it thinks you are reloading. If this seems problematic just don’t use reload cancel.

Q. Can you just use ADS + Dpad to toggle things? Why are you making me hold the reload button?
A. No, your Dpad is tied to several features in the game that will cause undesired results. I make you hold reload because it disables the Dpad preventing unwanted character movement.

Q. Aim Assist does not seem to work?
A. I agree, all it does is wiggle your aim. This type of "aim assist" is supposed to wiggle in the hopes that you will wiggle into the in-game aim assist zone faster but, after personal testing it can wiggle you away from that zone just as well. Nothing in this game draws you toward the player like a magnet so there is NO "aim abuse" mechanics in this game. I leave the options because one of my contributors requested that I keep it.

Q. Can you give me your settings for all the weapons values?
A. Yes, the link is in my signature. Just keep in mind that unless you use the exact same game sensitivity settings as me you will have different results.

Q. I see that you use a controller, will your preset values work for me if I use a mouse and keyboard?
A. Yes, as long as your game settings match mine.

Q. I just updated your script and all of my weapon values are different or don't seem to work the same, did you change the way recoil works?
A. No, I may have changed some things in the memory though. To use your trained values from before, you may need to write them down, completely clear the slot, drop the new script to an empty slot, then manually put your values and settings back in.

Q. I don't want to use the timeout but your max time is 4 seconds, how do I just use one recoil value?
A. Just leave the timeout on "0" and it will not timeout.

Q. Can you add more things?
A. Every day I try to optimize the code in order to fit more features. If you have a suggestion, let me know and if I feel like it will benefit everyone, I will make room to add that functionality.

Q. Will you customize your script just for me?
A. I don't really have time, if you submit a request using the format in the script request channel on the discord and mention me and this script by name and be very specific, I will respond accordingly.

Q. Is this open source, can I have your script code?
A. No, it’s not open source because I am using certain elements to which I agreed not to share with the public. However, if you ask nicely and want to know about any of my options or how I achieved it I will share that function and code with you so you can learn from it.

Q. I see a problem with your script and I have tried everything to fix it myself, can you help me please?
A. Of course I will. Just post a description of your issue in detail here or in the scripting channel on discord and tag me. Make sure you copy the IC configuration string using the little blue up arrow in the top right of the settings from within the script. Then paste your clipboard to the message so I can better help you. It will look like a bunch of 1s and 0s.

Q. I love your work and would love to show my support, is there a donation link?
A. Sure, I am an independent non-profit developer just doing this for fun. So if you want to buy me a cup of coffee to show you appreciation then I welcome it. I also add every "coffee contributor" to a list that gets added to the script and you are more likely to get one on one support through DMs. Here is the link, and I hope you guys enjoy the script.
https://www.paypal.me/DONATIONSERVICESUS
Last edited by USER101 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:42 pm, edited 31 times in total.
USER101
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Modern Warfare 2020 / Warzone (BETA)

Postby vicwilly » Mon May 11, 2020 8:27 am

Subscribed! Can't wait to see your updates. I loaded it on my T2 to see what's available. Keep it up!

I'm using the M13 and love the example in your video. Can't wait to do that once it is ready/available.
vicwilly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ctombo » Tue May 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Hi I can't find the script on GTunerIV 1.5 please help
ctombo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby vicwilly » Tue May 12, 2020 7:04 pm

ctombo wrote:Hi I can't find the script on GTunerIV 1.5 please help

As per USER101's update, "This page is a placeholder. The actual script is NO LONGER available but is in CLOSED BETA. If you would like to participate in the closed beta message me. Some features are still being worked on."
vicwilly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ctombo » Wed May 13, 2020 6:21 pm

vicwilly wrote:

As per USER101's update, "This page is a placeholder. The actual script is NO LONGER available but is in CLOSED BETA. If you would like to participate in the closed beta message me. Some features are still being worked on."

I can't PM you, it says you don't exist as a user
ctombo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby vicwilly » Thu May 14, 2020 12:24 am

ctombo wrote:
vicwilly wrote:

I can't PM you, it says you don't exist as a user

Click on the name of the OP in this thread to see their profile and PM them.
vicwilly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ctombo » Thu May 14, 2020 5:16 am

I tried it still says user doesn't exist :(
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 6.51.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 6.51.29 PM.png (27.63 KiB) Viewed 4841 times
ctombo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby vicwilly » Thu May 14, 2020 6:01 am

ctombo wrote:I tried it still says user doesn't exist :(

Weird. Well I was able to PM them and let them know you're interested.
vicwilly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Modern Warfare 2020 / Warzone

Postby ctombo » Thu May 14, 2020 10:28 am

Ok thank you so much, can you pm me? that way we can talk
ctombo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Modern Warfare 2020 / Warzone

Postby USER101 » Thu May 14, 2020 10:40 am

UPDATE: V1.01
Initial post LIVE with 5 profiles and entire feature set quick switch. Search Online Resources tab in Gtuner for User101.

* see initial post for list of features and benefits.

to do: Add more weapon slots, create video tutorial, continue developing for auto weapon select.
USER101
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation