Street Fighter V Battle Packs

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Street Fighter V Battle Packs

Postby Jonny171 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:14 am

Hi, first time poster. I'm still not certain what this device does. I'm looking for something that can help me with Street Fighter 5 and I've noticed you've done some work somewhat recently with the battle packs.

I don't want something that will be full automatic gameplay from one button but I would love something that can help with some of the inputs. My thumbs are so sore after just 5 minutes of practice for some inputs.

I was wondering if it was possible for example : - Cammys - Jump Forward > Quater Circle Back > Any Kick (Her air drill that goes to the ground)
To change have the Quater circle input done for me once I jump forward. That way I can decide if I want to kick or not to complete the move.

The move itself has a minimum height so it can't be done frame 1 but the EX version can be done sooner.

I appreciate any feedback as I'm new to this kind of thing. If it's something I can use I'll be ordering 2. One for me and one for the games room XD. Even if it can't be as exact as that just having some more information on what it can do would be amazing.

Thanks in advance, regards Jonny
Jonny171
Private
Private

Re: Street Fighter V Battle Packs

Postby Prototype » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:59 am

Hello and welcome, yes the Titan Two can do that. It can be done with a combo as well as with a macro. You can set in the combo/macro to perform the last input, or any other, only if the button is held.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation