USB HID: Warzone / Modern Warfare : Native Mouse & Keyboard

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: USB HID: Warzone / Modern Warfare : Native Mouse & Keybo

Postby Scachi » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:53 pm

Skeletor42 wrote:
Scachi wrote:
Skeletor42 wrote:This is great! I am hoping to adjust this script to work in Apex legends, as I have been running into trouble creating my own staged anti-recoil for that game. Is there any chance that you will be posting or could PM the base code?

My script "USB-HID Antirecoil" is available as source in the Online Resource, it has staged anti recoil.

Gotcha, I must not understand what staged recoil refers to. I was referring to a change in the amount of recoil applied over time, for example stronger compensation for the first 700ms then weaker compensation for the next 1000ms. So what I am referring to is more antirecoil "decay" I guess. I was able to modify your USB-HID script to have antirecoil decay over time, thanks!

Sorry for the confusion. I thought I uploaded a new version already.. but I didn't.
You are right, the USB HID Anti Recoil script currently available as source at the online resource has only a single anti recoil value.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Skeletor42 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:23 pm

Thanks, I'll be interested to see how you handled staged recoil versus my approach! I wound up introducing slight delays to the artimer using elseif statements based upon a global timer set in main.
Skeletor42
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:38 pm

Skeletor42 wrote:Thanks, I'll be interested to see how you handled staged recoil versus my approach! I wound up introducing slight delays to the artimer using elseif statements based upon a global timer set in main.

I have uploaded this warzone script as source code to the online resource now, feel free to take a look at it.
I use arrays that holds the time and value of two (or more) anti recoil times and values.
And apply the values from the array ( based on array index) according to the timer.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Skeletor42 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:15 am

Going through it now, very different approach - good stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Skeletor42
Corporal
Corporal

Postby NinetyEight » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Hey!

i find it helpful to get the primary chosen by mousewheel-up and the secondary by mousewheel-down. could you please get that feature in?

:oops:
NinetyEight
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 pm

NinetyEight wrote:Hey!

i find it helpful to get the primary chosen by mousewheel-up and the secondary by mousewheel-down. could you please get that feature in?

:oops:

Good idea, I will add that.

Added to version 1.00 , available at the Online Resource.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby NinetyEight » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Awesome Scachi, thanks!

the new slide cancel option doesn't get deactivated when mode is "disabled". Regognized this as i locked myself out of paypal... haha :innocent_smile_1:

cheers! :joia:
NinetyEight
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:21 pm

NinetyEight wrote:Awesome Scachi, thanks!

the new slide cancel option doesn't get deactivated when mode is "disabled". Regognized this as i locked myself out of paypal... haha :innocent_smile_1:

cheers! :joia:

lol, Thank you very much :smile0517:
I'll fix that asap.

Fixed in version 1.01.
Also added an "Anti Recoil Scaling" to the General Config" as on consoles there was the need to apply higher anti recoil values then the script currently allows.
For pc gaming set it to 1.
For console set it to 10.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Biggah » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:29 am

Great Script Scachi!, was wondering anyway to incorporate or an option for anti recoil on ADS only and auto hold breath for sniping? Thanks.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:55 am

Biggah wrote:Great Script Scachi!, was wondering anyway to incorporate or an option for anti recoil on ADS only and auto hold breath for sniping? Thanks.

Set "Anti Recoil Hip % Vertical" and "Horizontal" to 0 should give you anti recoil on ADS only.
Currently I have no plans to add more stuff to the script as I don't play that game anymore.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation