USB HID: Warzone / Modern Warfare : Native Mouse & Keyboard

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: USB HID: Warzone / Modern Warfare : Native Mouse & Keybo

Postby Biggah » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:33 am

Wow i didn't know that, thanks! and ok understandable.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby NinetyEight » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:30 pm

Hey Scachi!

Would you mind getting the a randomized version of RapidFire into the script, like that from your USB-HID Anti Recoil v1.13 script? I'd appreciate that a lot! I didn't manage to merge the two scripts, despite no errors in the compiler -.-

I am so happy with your script, it's so good, thank you!
NinetyEight
Corporal
Corporal

Postby JogFog » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Hey man sorry for any inconvenience but need a little help. I am trying to edit the anti-recoil but for some reason, can't seem to edit the time one. so I can edit vertical and horizontal a by up and down arrow, and also can edit value b by pressing end + arrows. But when I hold delete and try edit time it doesn't change. and when I manually put time value let's say 520(ms), after going in editing mode in the script it reverts back to 0. While the other two of the values don't change.

Am I missing a step on timing but hold del and shoot or something? because I can't seem to figure it out
JogFog
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:57 pm

I will check if that works correctly, thank you for reporting.

//edit
I have uploaded version 1.05, this fixes the issue you have reported :smile0517:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Loganmax4242 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:35 pm

Hi I have upload the script and when i open it i am so confused since there is so many options and was wondering if you can help me out.

My discord is logan#5126 and we can also do teamviewer so you can adjust it for me and tell what things ihave to adjust.
Loganmax4242
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:20 am

Loganmax4242 wrote:Hi I have upload the script and when i open it i am so confused since there is so many options and was wondering if you can help me out.

My discord is logan#5126 and we can also do teamviewer so you can adjust it for me and tell what things ihave to adjust.

No sorry. Try to look up each feature you don't understand.
A lot of terms are used by different scripts .. they are all the same.. you can lookup those via google.

If you don't understand a feature, don't use it. Play without first and then enable it and try again to figure out what it is doing.
When you still can't figure it out and don't find any information feel free to ask.
But I won't respond to a "explain everything please as I am too lazy to do some research on my own" request.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby AlexD » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:31 am

Scachi wrote:I will check if that works correctly, thank you for reporting.

//edit
I have uploaded version 1.05, this fixes the issue you have reported :smile0517:

Hallo Scachi, in der Version 1.05 Antirecoil ist viel Stärker geworden. Ich kann jetzt nicht präzise einstellen. Um 0,01 macht schon Größe Unterschied, + und es zieht schon zu stark nach Unten, - und es zieht nach oben. Kannst du vielleicht 1,04 Version auch Uploaden? In 1,04 könntest du nicht im Spiel Antirecoil einstellen, aber für Destiny wahr die Version besser.

Zumindest mit XIM apex und auf Xbox Series X ist es so.
AlexD
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:02 am

Set "Anti Recoil Scaling" to 1 in the Interactive Configuration.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby AlexD » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:07 pm

Hab ich schon. Es fühlt sich so wieso komisch, als ob Antirecoil später eingreift. Erst 1 Sekunde Recoil geht nach oben, und dann drückt nach unten.
AlexD
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:42 am

AlexD wrote:Hab ich schon. Es fühlt sich so wieso komisch, als ob Antirecoil später eingreift. Erst 1 Sekunde Recoil geht nach oben, und dann drückt nach unten.

Version 1.06 hochgeladen.
Es war ein Fehler im Skript in der Version 1.05 der anhand der Summe der vertikalen Wert die horizontalen Werte angewendet hat und anders herum.
Das könnte dein genanntes Problem verursacht haben.
Scaling habe ich jetzt mal erhöht. Für das gleiche Ergebnis versuche nun 10 für PC bzw. 100 für Konsole.
Um das noch feiner zu justieren kannst Du nun z.b. 5 oder 1 als Scaling Wert versuchen.
Aber versuch Dein Glück erst einmal mit 10 wenn der Wert 1 für dich in Version 1.04 funktioniert hat.

---
Version 1.06 uploaded.
Fixed a bug in anti recoil:it did apply anti recoil based on sum of values of wrong axis.
Increase Anti Recoil Scaling by 0.1: to use your old anti recoil values change your IC value from 1 to 10, or from 10 to 100.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation