Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Debu_Ranger » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:33 pm

Just wanted to help others.

My Astro C40 works great on the Titan 2.
Destiny 2 no longer supports rumble on PS5 so you lose that.
However, I have had zero issues.

Wireless dongle in port A. Haven't had one problem.
Debu_Ranger
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby gman1212 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:10 pm

I see lots of mentions of third-party controllers that will work for PS5 authentication but they all seem to be better namebrand ones(HORI,RAZER,ECT). Will the sleazy down and dirty controllers work for authentication to like this one?

https://www.amazon.com/Lilyhood-Control ... 22&sr=1-15

I figure I'm never going to use it except for authentication so it doesn't matter how rickety it is. :)
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Clifftx512 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:01 am

I’m having issues with my ps5 controller disconnecting. I have to unplug it to get it working again. I’m using a Xbox adaptive controller and a regular ps5 controller. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Clifftx512
Private
Private

Postby chorl » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:40 pm

I've been reading latest posts, and made specific search inside post using "elite" as keyword.

I want to know if auth disconnection every 7.5 minutes has been resolved for Xbox Elite v2 and PS5, using 3rd party controller in port-B. I've read a post from J2Kbr himself positive about that, but several other posts from people with same setup and issues/disconnections.

Can anyone clarify? My goal is to play Destiny 2 with Elite v2 controller on Port-A (wired or wireless, I have the adapter) and Razer Raiju (first version) on Port-B. I don't care about sound (I can use dedicated headphones or HDMI sound) nor rumbling (I always disable that facility. What I do care is being smashed against the wall in competitive round due to 800 msec auth.

Thanks.
chorl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Gobot » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:13 pm

Mad wrote:
sharbs wrote:So, is the titan two for the ps5 still pass thru only, or can we start using the scripts ?

Thanks.

You can connect a dual sense and use scripts, it will automatically disconnect and reconnect every 7~ minutes to avoid authentication.

If you want to avoid the disconnects, a third party PS4 controller is required for authentication. Check the first post for more information. :smile0517:

So I've read a lot of this and I'm still confused. I have a PS5 an Astro C40 and a scuf controller. If I want to use the Astro while playing and avoid authentication resets, what do I have to do? Just plug the Astro into port A and Scuf in port B? Everything else works great but I had when it resets mid game on me every 7 minutes.
Gobot
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Gobot » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:37 pm

Ok I'm going to try to understand all this in a quick and concise couple of sentences.

I want to play Destiny 2 ps5 version with my Astro C40 without the authentication reset
I can do so as long as I download version 1.10 for both the Gtuner and Titan Two
Then do the following?

To update Gtuner IV and the Titan Two with the beta release, proceed as the following:
1. Go to the folder where Gtuner.exe is located;
2. Find the file named "Gtuner.cfg" and open it on notepad or similar text editor;
3. At the very end of the file, add the following;
CODE: SELECT ALL
[Advanced]
beta_tester=true
5. Run Gtuner IV and go to menu Tools -> Check for Updates.

After all that stuff that I don't fully understand I can then use my Astro C40 with scripts and everything without authentication resets?
Gobot
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Ghost251313 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:18 pm

you don’t need to update to the latest beta, until it doesn’t exist, the latest update is already official, just leave it updated for the last one, put astro c40 in input B, put the output on ps5 and be happy ... c40 is already the third-party control that serves to update, just don't forget to put it on ps5 to use the control by usb only ...

and don't forget to put the astro c40 to the key via usb and not wireless (I did it lol)
Ghost251313
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:26 am

In a future update, we would really like to see support for the 3.5 mm audio mini-jack in Dualsenses to support wired headsets for playing with Dualsenses on PlayStation 4.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby whiteindian » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:18 am

Hi,

ISSUE WITH TITAN 2 DEVICE CONNECTED TO PS5 CONSOLE - UNABLE TO USE CONTROLLERS

I just upgraded from Titan One and bought the Titan two for connection to my PS5 console and PS5 dualsense controller based on previous advice from your staff. I have also purchased the bluetooth module for the Titan Two.

My goal is to use the PS5 dualsense controller wirelessly with scripts while T2 device is connected to my PS5 console.

So far I have:

- Installed T2 device latest firmware v 1.11.3.0
- Installed Gtuner latest software v 1.11.3.1
- Installed SD card + bluetooth module into T2 device
- Configured SD card
- Set output protocol to USB Playstation 5
- Set PS5 console controller communication to USB/wired method
- Succesfully paired my PS5 dualsense controller to the Titan Two device via bluetooth
- Purchased Hori Ps4 mini Gamepad for authentication licence for PS5
- Added T2 script to memory slot of T2 device
- connected the supplied Micro usb cable from T2 device output port to PS5 usb input port

I can not seem to be able to use either PS5 dualsense controller or Hori Ps4 mini gamepad to control my PS5 when the T2 device is connected to my PS5 console.

I have tried both input A and input B connections for the Hori PS4 mini gamepad while my PS5 dualsense is connected via bluetooth to the T2 device. PS5 console did not recognize either controller.

I have tried using the T2 device without Hori ps4 Mini gamepad while pS5 dualsense controller is connected via bluetooth and still the PS5 console did not recognize controller.

I have tried using Hori Ps4 Mini gamepad connected in either Input A or input B of T2 device without protocols set to USB automatic & USB PS5 and still PS5 did not recognise controller.

The T2 is functioning normally and works with out issue on my PS4. So does each of the controllers as I have tested them independantly.

Knowing each device is functioning correctly independently, and Gtuner configurations for PS5 are also setup correctly as per your setup instructions, I am confused as to why I can not operate my PS5 dualsense controller while its connected to the T2 device via bluetooth in any of the scenarios I tested.

And I know the Dualsense controller is definitely connected correctly to the T2 device via bluetooth becuase I can control slot changes remotely and also because device monitor function detects the dualsense during bluetooth connection.

The slot display on T2 device keeps spinning even when a slot is selected.

I have missed something somewhere and have followed the instructions for setting up my device as described in your tutorials.

I did read in the intial post of thread about BETA software. However, further posts indiccated the BETA software was no longer required to use a PS5 dualsense controller with T2 that was connected to Hori Ps4 mini gamepad.

Please can someone help and tell me where I have gone wrong?
whiteindian
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:36 am

whiteindian wrote:The slot display on T2 device keeps spinning even when a slot is selected.

Sounds like you have done everything correctly. The circling means it's awaiting connection to a console via output or to Gtuner via the prog port. Try a different cable for output, and different port on the console.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation