M_Apex Legends

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

M_Apex Legends

Postby Michael » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:40 pm

[M_Apex Legends]

Sep 16, 2021
I finally had a chance to test the Apex CV script on the display with the resolution of 3440*1440. Sorry, guys, the previous setting I provided with was not working, but I found a way to make it work. Configure the values like this:
video input configure_3440-1440.jpg
video input configure_3440-1440.jpg (36.68 KiB) Viewed 4739 times

Usage Note:
1. Run the M_apex script, but Titan Two fail to run it and the slot number jumps to slot 0. Try to format the SD-card, configure and reload the script.
2. A method to figure out a set of proper values.(to be continued(TBC))
3. Notes for setting up the CV on Win10 and MacOS.(TBC)

Gameplay Note:
1. For 1-2x and 2-4 optical sight, just use 1x and 2x respectively, for the 1-2x and 2-4x are not detected via captured frame.
2. Frequently switch between primary and secondary weapons after equipping barrel, optical sight ect. in order to prevent the weapon tag display glitch in the game which will result in weapon detection failure.

M_Apex_GCV.png
M_Apex_GCV.png (20.96 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
Last edited by Michael on Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Michael
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: M_Apex Legends

Postby Michael » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Reserved.
Michael
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Tio Leos » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:30 pm

Good afternoon, I need help with this "M_Apex Legends" file, I can't get a good configuration with my Xim Apex, my indentation is going down too much. I don't use CV because I don't have a capture card.
Can anyone help me configure for Xim Apex without C.V?

my settings
Xim Apex: 1000hz
TT2: 1000hz
Mouse: 1000hz

in the game
response curve: Classic
dead zone: small
sensitivity: 7/7
Vibration: On
Tio Leos
Private
Private

Postby Keo777 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:23 am

Hi, not sure if I'm overlooking something, but how in the world do I change the button layout in the M_Apex script to match the one I'm using in the game? I have a few buttons I have customized and would prefer if I could continue using them with the script.
Keo777
Corporal
Corporal

Postby ROKIN » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:52 am

Sorry, I'm new to this, I have two questions I was hoping to get some clarification on. For the video input settings, when I try to change that I get a bunch of different video options but can't delete them. and whenever i put new values it never works and I get an invalid source.

And for my second question, so i downloaded the new version of the script to my computer. But what do I drag and drop into the xim folders over on the right?
ROKIN
Private
Private

Postby Michael » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:37 pm

Keo777 wrote:Hi, not sure if I'm overlooking something, but how in the world do I change the button layout in the M_Apex script to match the one I'm using in the game? I have a few buttons I have customized and would prefer if I could continue using them with the script.

The multiple layout feature will be added on the v5.00 version.

M_FIFA.png
M_FIFA.png (24.59 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
Michael
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Michael » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:34 pm

ROKIN wrote:For the video input settings, when I try to change that I get a bunch of different video options but can't delete them.

Press and Hold the plus button, and the configuration menu will appear.

VdoInptCfgMenu.png
VdoInptCfgMenu.png (9.76 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
Michael
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby uestczero » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:27 am

Hi Michael, I just want to know whether the script can change recoil to the other controller stick or not , within that i can use the left hand mode ingame setting, which makes loot more easily. Sry my english is not very well.
uestczero
Private
Private

Postby Michael » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:19 pm

uestczero wrote:Hi Michael, I just want to know whether the script can change recoil to the other controller stick or not

Yes, it's viable to use a gpc script to remap the controller layout, but a handy way to do this is to use an Input Translator file. Configure the buttons in the section of the Controller Remapper and load the file into one of the memory slots of your Titan Two.

03_PassThruM.png
03_PassThruM.png (23.45 KiB) Viewed 3548 times
Michael
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Rheiner » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Good Sir, I have searched for a method you implemented with your newest script "output protocol". Can I ask you to also do one with "switch to XBOX One", or implementing an option? Additionally also changing the keybind to something you can customize (like lmb or rmb?) Along those it would be really preferable to be able to set what you input profile you switch to (like HID normally and controller on keypress)

My aim is to play with a Xim Apex and MnK. Activating XIM only while shooting or aiming, the rest would be MnK passthrough. This would boost the gameplay immensely for us XIM users and help abuse AA only when needed.

Hope I got you interested, I really enjoy what you are doing with those scripts. Should you implement my suggestions in the future, I might donate you some beers. :innocent_smile_1:
Rheiner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation