AMG - Battlefield 2042 Script.

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: AMG - Battlefield 2042 Script.

Postby bonefisher » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:14 am

auto spots itself now and only use to ping and danger ping by double tap and hold for commorose! The ping doesn't stay on enemy but if you sight him and shoot you'll get reward if someone gets him. now they light with no silencer so there is changes made on spotting and also gun has to be in range for it to spot.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Herpityderpity » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:17 pm

so the script i am referring to does this:

every time you're actively firing your weapon, your sensitivity drops; once you stop, it returns to whatever you have it set to. this allows for you to be able to keep tracing fast moving vehicles, etc, but have the extra stability of very low sense with anti-recoil. for me personally, that basically allows me to never miss a shot with an AR spray.

did this explain it well enough? i hope so but i am not on your technical level, i am sorry
Herpityderpity
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby DirtyLarry » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:18 pm

@AMG Was this script made to use with a certain gun?
DirtyLarry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Paulabc » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Herpityderpity wrote:so the script i am referring to does this:

every time you're actively firing your weapon, your sensitivity drops; once you stop, it returns to whatever you have it set to. this allows for you to be able to keep tracing fast moving vehicles, etc, but have the extra stability of very low sense with anti-recoil. for me personally, that basically allows me to never miss a shot with an AR spray.

did this explain it well enough? i hope so but i am not on your technical level, i am sorry

you could create a 3rd subconfig in the Xim manager, where you reduce the sensitivity during the fire.

For example, I used subconfig to build an automatic system for the medi pistol, where an arrow shoots automatically on the ground and then switches back to the main water.
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:23 pm

Dannyabc wrote:Yes, I wanted to ask you about your settings.
Otherwise it doesn't make sense with fixed recoil values. Nevertheless, adjustable values for vertical and horizontal would be perfect.
You posted your attitude in the Xim forum, I'll have to test it after work today.
Here, too, a few more questions.
BTW forgot to share my ingame settings:
Soilder Aim Sensitivity: 100
Zoom Aim Sensitivity: 200 -> even though USA is on?
left and right acceleration: 0
Deadzone sticks all default.
Triggers deadzone sensitivity: 5
Uniform Soldier Aim: Enabled.  What value? 133% default?
Zoom all on default (100)

Vertical stick aim ratio / zoom ratio would be interesting and which FOV you are playing.

Yes even with USA ON, game will make it even. With 200 zoom sensitivity you are giving the ST-ADS translator the full range of motion, for better tracking.

One thing you can try is use USA ON, and ST-HIP Translation, Zoom Sensitivity to half - this tweak tends to reduce aim assist if you are searching for this, works for SWB2.

FOV is personal preference, my friend I'm not a sweat player, can barely see so I use 55. 74 is better tho, but I can't see.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:27 pm

bonefisher wrote:auto spots itself now and only use to ping and danger ping by double tap and hold for commorose! The ping doesn't stay on enemy but if you sight him and shoot you'll get reward if someone gets him. now they light with no silencer so there is changes made on spotting and also gun has to be in range for it to spot.

bonefisher in da house!, hello man! how you been?. :smile0202:

- Guys if you think I'm "good" coding, I remove my hat on this gentlemen presence.

Thanks for pointing it out, going to look into. :D
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:31 pm

Interesting, makes sense... wonder how it will work with the XIM AR code.

Well if you wanted and have some code doing it I can fix it for you, unfortunately I can't play and test as much as I need to came out with something. :wink:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:34 pm

DirtyLarry wrote:@AMG Was this script made to use with a certain gun?

Yeah, the AntiRecoil is for assault rifles, works better by tap firing so it wont go all the way down.

Again, I sure it will be best to make specific AR values for specific weapons.

Or going like I did before having three presets: Low, Medium, High antirecoil customizable values, so you have to memorize which goes better with each weapon.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:35 pm

Dannyabc wrote:

you could create a 3rd subconfig in the Xim manager, where you reduce the sensitivity during the fire.

For example, I used subconfig to build an automatic system for the medi pistol, where an arrow shoots automatically on the ground and then switches back to the main water.

GENIUS!, yeah that's a great approach. :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:48 am

:smile0517: Alan how you been everything here just holding down! Also if you hold RB and move stick over left and down there is a call in for spotting!
:smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation