AMG - Call of Duty Modern Warfare II

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: AMG - Call of Duty Modern Warfare II

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:31 pm

inzaneip wrote:Alan,
Are you updating the script or we are using 1.09 for now ?

I have spare time today, going to looking to the script maybe I post an update late night or tomorrow :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:08 am

Small update. Version 1.10

Removed:
Auto-Lean. In game double ADS for lean is better.
Easy Slide. Redundant crashes with drop shot.

New:
Now is only two profiles one for each gun.
RED LED = Main Weapon
ORANGE LED = Secondary Weapon
Press quickly [Triangle|Y] to switch between weapons.

NOTICE, if in game menus you need to press [Triangle|Y] longer to avoid weapons selection mess up.
+ Replenish Armor Plates doesn't mess up, because you have to hold [Triangle|Y]

New: Faster Drop shot, while shooting.

Please live thumbs up on the GtunerIV.

If I don't see more interest on this script is going to be remove in 3 days.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby inzaneip » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:08 pm

Please don’t remove it, half of the people don’t even know it exist and lastly no one is developing a game pack for this game unlike all the other COD games, why are you rushing to remove it?
inzaneip
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby jjoao » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:54 pm

Anti recoil still not working.
jjoao
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:00 pm

jjoao wrote:Anti recoil still not working.

It does, make sure you have selected an activation mode. Is Disabled by default, the options are: HIP, ADS and HIP + ADS.

I'll be practicing new movements in the game, I found a way to do the Slide cancel, instant drop-shot and snaking, a new update might come.

Also on this update I was about to include an enhanced aim assist that's pretty darn advantageous slow yet borderline aim-bot works on co-op and multiplayer, but I not sure, to put it on the script is way too broken.

inzaneip wrote:Please don’t remove it, half of the people don’t even know it exist and lastly no one is developing a game pack for this game unlike all the other COD games, why are you rushing to remove it?

Don't worry as appreciation for your support and I will share with you more versions after, if I keep working on it. Thanks again!
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:16 pm

inzaneip wrote:... why are you rushing to remove it?

Here's the thing, and I guess... script coders might understand... a game comes along, you want to play it, you find ways to make it better for yourself, why not? give you some advantages, then in gratitude you decide to share it with the community, but the script becomes a task... kind of daunting one, constant maintenance and work that very few appreciate and that absorbs the little free time you had for... what you wanted in the first place: play the game, while everybody else are having fun with your script XD. That's why the rush, I want to play!

That's it, I mean have no doubt other fellas will post their CODWM2 scripts :smile0517: better and more complete than mine.

And if I stop maintenance I got a very bad backlash, some DM harassment from toxic fellas demanding more updates for free, like if I was obligated. Happened me before, the only solution I found is removing the script.

Some one said that I should post the source code if I stop updating, well most of my scripts use some proprietary code, on which I committed to not share.

I'm willing to do it, might help others to learn more about GPC coding. I can remove that code and give it the rest... but then I got many complaints, claiming that is not as effective that the one I did before. :whistling:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby jjoao » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:54 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:

It does, make sure you have selected an activation mode. Is Disabled by default, the options are: HIP, ADS and HIP + ADS.

I'll be practicing new movements in the game, I found a way to do the Slide cancel, instant drop-shot and snaking, a new update might come.

I activated only the Ads but is not working? I already used more thousand scripts with Anti-Recoil i can say is not working. You have to try and you will see how is not working. Im using Anti-Recoil from Bonefisher i can find easily the Recoil but with your is not working.
jjoao
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Ne0 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:28 am

Thanks for the script . Why it is written 500 hz or lower on xim ? I play with xim apex + titan via remote play on ps5
Ne0
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:46 am

You are welcome! :smile0201: :smile0517:

It is recommended on 500Hz o lower, because is using an anti recoil algorithm (works optimal with XIM) that can be very taxing for T2 at 1000Hz, can throw some purple lights (desync) at that response rate.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:57 am

jjoao wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:

I activated only the Ads but is not working? I already used more thousand scripts with Anti-Recoil i can say is not working. You have to try and you will see how is not working. Im using Anti-Recoil from Bonefisher i can find easily the Recoil but with your is not working.

Really?

I test all my scripts before publishing, maybe you are missing something?

There, I just recorded this:
https://youtu.be/C3qZgxLxXOU
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation