Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby stakzz00 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:52 pm

coPatch notes 7.02 please?
As well Anti recoil no longer working on 7.01 When Titan connected to Android playing Xbox Streaming App. may be an issue on my end,
Any Chance you will implement alternate controls via the mod menu? If not is your work open source? I'm well enough to thumb through some code just to change the button layout.

Recently no console as been detecting any of my controllers when set to automatic output. The Xbox One would detect official wired controllers, but only momentarily before temporarily disabling the consoles ability to detect any controller. Not sure if this is an update issue with the Titan, or if Microsoft is silently patching the Titan, but i've never had to switch my Titan from Automatic output selection before so maybe anti recoil only works on automatic output? I will do more testing. My controller is not officially supported by the Titan or Xbox but it works fine when the controller is either set to Android or Xbox 360 connection mode.

When playing PC version of Siege with the Android, Titan and my Controller, I have to modify both the Steam's controller layout as well as the in game configuration to get most of PC controls available with a controller, like Lean w/o aiming. Even though Ubisoft states that there is just not enough buttons on the controller to implement this on console, the controls are only mildly uncomfortable. Due to limitations in Steam's button mapping feature, [LS]/[L3] is not enabled therefore I have to play with my right hand in the claw position to use a face button for running. When Auto run tries to enable, the script is referencing to a button that cannot be used. All the other mods work fine. Even though Siege thinks my Gamepad is MnK, the Titan still thinks my Gamepad is a controller so full control of this GPC is still enabled, however it cannot complete auto functions as the PC version uses [Space] as the cancel action, so whenever trying to set an action to auto complete, it cancels immediately after pressing [A]. I know that in game controls can be modified to achieve this, however, the controller i use has in house software for configuration sharing and many users have had trouble playing PC Siege w/ Titan mod.

EDIT: Seems as if Anti recoil is only enabled when full ADS. Works fine on all outputs and controllers
stakzz00
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby EvilRyu » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:15 am

Does anyone have recent for Xim Apex settings and anti-recoil values? I just recently got the game and script, any help would be appreciated :)
EvilRyu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby 19GIUSEPPE90 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:54 pm

i can't use the script with mouse and keyboard without xim?
19GIUSEPPE90
Private
Private

Postby nbdiamond » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:49 pm

I'm on Xim and the aim and anti-recoil is horrible on this script, which is a shame because I love everything else about it. Am I doing something wrong? No matter what I change the ads sens to on this script it is too fast, I have it on the lowest setting and it feels identical to the default 80 sens. The anti recoil either doesn't work or drops my aim to the floor. Also whenever I save new changes it feels like the script lags and I can hardly move my mouse until I unplug my xim and plug it back in. Like I said I love the script but the most important thing (aim) is trash, I'm getting clapped by terrorist hunt bots. I'm using the updated aim mechanic if that makes a difference, I've tried classic too but it still feels the same. Any help would be appreciated.
nbdiamond
Corporal
Corporal

Postby nbdiamond » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:06 pm

Can anyone help me with this script? The ads Sens slider does nothing.
nbdiamond
Corporal
Corporal

Postby matt-c » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:24 pm

Can you have rapid fire on secondary load out i.e for a pistol?
matt-c
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation