Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:45 pm

micro movement

Are you using a deadzone of 10 (on the right stick)? I'm talking about the one in the in-game settings not XIM.

I greatly love the auto lean

There's been a few times I've played with the wrong script and no toggle lean and I've been like...how did I ever play like this??? Once you get used to it there's no going back, it's probably my favorite part of the script!

I played with operators I had completely stopped playing with (such as Pulse and Buck).

Yeah the Gadget Toggle feature got me playing Montagne and Pulse a lot more! I always hated having to hold down the button for the entire time:)

1. Is it possible to disable completely the Easy Walk? I'm kind of struggling with this one, I end up running when I don't want to and vice versa... I'm just wondering if it's possible to not have that and simply always be walking (and need to press shift to run)

This one might be quite a challenge to disable as it's baked into so many parts of my script (the consequences of always sprinting have more impact on the game than you would imagine!). I think it's just a matter of getting used to the controls, remember there are four walk options:

• Option #1: Hold - hold the Vault button to walk.
  • Option #2: Toggle - tap the Shoot button while holding the Vault button.
  • Option #3: Automatic - double tap the Shoot button to activate a time delayed "Automatic" walk.
  • Option #4: Crouch - press the Crouch to initiate a walk.

2. Is it possible to toggle the Auto T-Bag feature? For some reason I always end t-bagging at the wrong time, unintentionally.

Oh this probably isn't auto t-bagging, this is likely Easy Dropshots getting in the way. It takes some getting used to, plus it's not actually needed when using a keyboard because there is a keyboard-exclusive instant prone button. To turn this off, go to my script settings and disable this:

3. Is it possible to toggle the "double press Shift" to switch weapon feature? It's another thing I end up doing by mistake. (Since I have the reflex of always holding shift for running, etc.)

No but I can add it for you, I'll include this option in the next update as it's not needed for keyboard users. It's designed for people who use a Sony Nav + mouse, because that configuration has so few buttons.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Sillyasskid » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 pm

sluice wrote:I have a powered USB hub that is currently sitting in between my mouse & keyboard and the xim4..
Should I put it between the T2 and the console, instead?

No, The way you have it your hub set up right now is correct.

Having the hub in between the T2 and console is counterproductive .The USB hub does not give your any additional power to the T2.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby Breezer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:36 pm

pablogroup wrote:
micro movement

Are you using a deadzone of 10 (on the right stick)? I'm talking about the one in the in-game settings not XIM.

I went back to what I was using pre T2 (10 left and 10 right), I'm also using havoxx curves and boost. Micro movement feels much much better now.. I'm pretty sure it's exactly how it was before. (I first had copy havoxx settings wrong, hence why it was better than with no curve, but still jittery.)

pablogroup wrote:
1. Is it possible to disable completely the Easy Walk? I'm kind of struggling with this one, I end up running when I don't want to and vice versa... I'm just wondering if it's possible to not have that and simply always be walking (and need to press shift to run)

This one might be quite a challenge to disable as it's baked into so many parts of my script (the consequences of always sprinting have more impact on the game than you would imagine!). I think it's just a matter of getting used to the controls, remember there are four walk options:

• Option #1: Hold - hold the Vault button to walk.
  • Option #2: Toggle - tap the Shoot button while holding the Vault button.
  • Option #3: Automatic - double tap the Shoot button to activate a time delayed "Automatic" walk.
  • Option #4: Crouch - press the Crouch to initiate a walk.

You are right. I need to get use to it.
I like to toggle it off, but I keep doing toggling it on every few rounds or so.
I'll try to take a mental note of what I do, what key I press.

pablogroup wrote:
2. Is it possible to toggle the Auto T-Bag feature? For some reason I always end t-bagging at the wrong time, unintentionally.

Oh this probably isn't auto t-bagging, this is likely Easy Dropshots getting in the way. It takes some getting used to, plus it's not actually needed when using a keyboard because there is a keyboard-exclusive instant prone button. To turn this off, go to my script settings and disable this:

I already have the dropshot completely disable.

It does this when I hold shift and press R at the same time.

pablogroup wrote:
3. Is it possible to toggle the "double press Shift" to switch weapon feature? It's another thing I end up doing by mistake. (Since I have the reflex of always holding shift for running, etc.)

No but I can add it for you, I'll include this option in the next update as it's not needed for keyboard users. It's designed for people who use a Sony Nav + mouse, because that configuration has so few buttons.

Nice, I appreciate it man.

It's one thing, I don't think I could get use to.. I keep doing micro position movement by pressing shift and I guess often it's in succession so it register as a double tap. It's hard to change the way you play with a keyboard, if it's the way you have been playing for 15+ years. :roll:
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:28 pm

sluice wrote:I went back to what I was using pre T2 (10 left and 10 right)

Yeah it seems weird but Mist said he designed the Siege ST specifically with 10 in mind. That being said, only the right sensitivity needs to be exactly 10. The left one can be anything you want it to be (that being said, it has zero effect on the aim mechanics).

sluice wrote:It does this when I hold shift and press R at the same time.

Ah yes you're right it's that auto t-bag feature. I'll fix that up for you in the next update. It's a bit of a silly thing anyway lol
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:01 pm

I've just published a new version. It includes two things:

1) An option to disable double tap to swap weapons (see the setting "Double Tap Sprint Weapon Swap").

2) An option to disable auto t-bagging (I connected it to the existing "Easy Dropshots" setting).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:05 am

pablogroup wrote:I've just published a new version. It includes two things:

1) An option to disable double tap to swap weapons (see the setting "Double Tap Sprint Weapon Swap").

2) An option to disable auto t-bagging (I connected it to the existing "Easy Dropshots" setting).

Awesome! :innocent_smile_1:
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Breezer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:01 pm

I thought I had found a bug... While I was trying to reproduce it to give you a step by step on how to make it happen... turns out it isn't really a bug but I think more of a behaviour that inevitably happens because of the Easy Sprint feature..

Let me know if I'm wrong.

What I'm doing :
1- Go to Rappel (Quickly Hold vault & press Reload)
2- While in rappel, change to the drone view
3- Took control of the drone (Hold vault key) *Toggles the Easy Sprint?
4- When going back to rappel, it's impossible to move up the rope. (Going down the rope is unaffected)

To remedy this, I noticed, you can toggle the easy Spring "off", by holding Vault and pressing Fire quickly?

Only after doing this am I able to move up the rappel correctly.

Is this the intended way I should of be doing it? Or is there another nifty way of going back to rappelling that is quicker that I am not aware of?
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Yeah that's right.

Going into the drone wouldn't have caused any issues. It was probably because you were jumping around while on the drone. Jumping is what cancels out of rappelling and turns on easy sprint again.

The best way to get back into rappel mode is to hold the Vault button and tap Reload (then you can let go of Vault).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:26 pm

pablogroup wrote:Yeah that's right.

Going into the drone wouldn't have caused any issues. It was probably because you were jumping around while on the drone. Jumping is what cancels out of rappelling and turns on easy sprint again.

The best way to get back into rappel mode is to hold the Vault button and tap Reload (then you can let go of Vault).

It's definitly the "taking control of the drone" (holding the vault key that cause the issue.)
I'm 99% certain.

To reproduce, simply.
1. Go in rappel
2. take control of the drone (move a little, just to confirm that you have control of it!... But don't jump)
3. Go back to your character and try to rappel up... (Impossible! ... but you can rappel down)

It's no biggie once you learn that you can just hold Vault + shoot to gain complete control of your rappelling.

Also, I noticed that when using your Primary Gadget Toggle (such as Pulse's scanner or Montagne's shield), pressing the weapon swap to bring back your weapon, will toggle easy sprint back on.

(Essentially it means if you had Easy Sprint turned off BEFORE toggling your primary gadget, switching weapon to toggling out of your Primary Gadget will turn on Easy sprint. Therefore you will run.

Now, I see what you mean when you are saying that Easy Spring is tangled up in so many functions!

The solution I have found is to press the primary gadget key again instead of the weapon swap button.
That way the Easy Sprint isn't toggle back on.

As you can see, I am running into quite a few issues with the Easy Sprint. The more I play and test I can pin point when and how this happens.

Again, it's a matter of me getting used to it. After all, we a all play differently!
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:16 pm

But we can add options for different styles! :innocent_smile_1:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation