Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:13 am

Hi guys, anti-reoil is never a focus of mine. I simply incorporated Antithesis' anti-recoil script. I honestly have no idea how it works as I don't use it myself. If you'd like me to consider a better one let me know which one you'd like and I'll take a look. No promises, but as long as it's not a huge script, and it's open source, and doesn't take much effort to integrate then I can consider it.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby rowlzy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:38 am

I have finally given up all hope with this script. I have spent countless hours now trying to figure this script out. This is by far the most stressful thing I've dealt with between the XIM Apes & Titan Two.

- If I ADS, I can't shoot
- If I use the quick peek (side mouse buttons on G502), I can't shoot.
- I can't just simply ADS straight & shoot
- I find myself constantly knifing
just a few things to list

I've followed everything in this step-by-step photo (https://i.imgur.com/icewZL1.png) and still nothing works.
I've spent countless hours, and spent multiple nights up untill 5am trying to get this working, step by step.
I've gotten Apex Legends & BO2 scripts to work like a breeze, and set-up took no longer than 10-15 minutes, so why is this giving me such a hard time?
rowlzy
Private
Private

Postby loco466 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:37 pm

neeed help pls install full script to 1 memory to use all features or need full script have script of all settings which not in drag drop config but no rapid fire overcook and more :((
loco466
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:23 pm

rowlzy wrote:I've followed everything in this step-by-step photo (https://i.imgur.com/icewZL1.png) and still nothing works

There is updated XIM binds in the original post: https://i.imgur.com/7l4mWgJ.png
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby loco466 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:41 pm

or send pls full script link???
loco466
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:31 pm

loco466 wrote:or send pls full script link???

You can find pablos script in the online resource section on Gtuner.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby loco466 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Mad wrote:
loco466 wrote:or send pls full script link???

You can find pablos script in the online resource section on Gtuner.

yeaa but cant use all feautures :/
loco466
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby PlayToWin » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:11 am

Hey there, I've risen from the dead and returned to R6. Last time I played was back right after t2 released.

I'm all updated with the script and all that but none of the double tap features are working with g502 and nav (double tap for ps share and double tap Sprint for weapon swap). The way my hand sits on the mouse it's super inconvenient to flick that little wheel sideways, especially when I need to swap weapons mid firefight or something. Am I missing a setting or something? Everything is set up 100% to the posts instructions and it's configure to nav use through gtuner.

G502, nav, t2, xim 4
PlayToWin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:35 am

Oh crap, I removed all those features as I never thought anyone was using them anymore. I can add them back in.

When was the last time you updated this script? I'd have to go dig up old code and I have no idea when I did this. Been so long...!
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bagura32rus » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:33 am

Hi) Can I use your script without XIM apex? I'm using Titan2 + mouse + keyboard!
Bagura32rus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation