Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby iCasual » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:42 pm

Thank youuuuu. Love the script! Been averaging 15 kills :smile0202: .

is there a way to toggle off the walking after crouching? i play really aggressive and the walking throws me off and gets me killed
iCasual
Corporal
Corporal

Postby pablosscripts » Wed May 01, 2019 3:16 am

iCasual wrote:Thank youuuuu. Love the script! Been averaging 15 kills :smile0202: .

is there a way to toggle off the walking after crouching? i play really aggressive and the walking throws me off and gets me killed

Thanks for the feedback:)

Are you using Easy Sprint? The reason why crouching stops sprinting is because it's difficult to avoid false positives.

For example if you jump on a drone then exit the drone using the crouch button, how does my script know you were exiting a drone vs crouching? Or what about existing out of the menu? There were a bunch of unexpected issues that came out of it so I ended up making it this way.

Remember that the Vault button is my universal cancel button. When I play, I'm constantly tapping Vault. All...the...time! It's probably one of my most pressed buttons. So to cancel out of walk and back into Easy Sprint simply tap Vault.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby iCasual » Wed May 01, 2019 6:30 am

If i may request, is there any way to keep rapid fire on constantly without the script automatically toggling it off? Since im having issues with the anti recoil, i found that having rapid fire on and switching my gun mode to single shot controls the recoil a little.

But it often switches back to P on the lcd, stopping the rapid fire, when switching out from primary to use abilities.

My issue with the anti recoil: i cant seem to find a good value and it randomly drags my cross hair down at times (more than my set value) making it extremely inconsistent

Just to confirm, you'd like to have rapid fire on 100% of the time? With both primary and secondary weapons?
iCasual
Corporal
Corporal

Postby iCasual » Thu May 02, 2019 2:19 am

iCasual wrote:
If i may request, is there any way to keep rapid fire on constantly without the script automatically toggling it off? Since im having issues with the anti recoil, i found that having rapid fire on and switching my gun mode to single shot controls the recoil a little.

But it often switches back to P on the lcd, stopping the rapid fire, when switching out from primary to use abilities.

My issue with the anti recoil: i cant seem to find a good value and it randomly drags my cross hair down at times (more than my set value) making it extremely inconsistent

Just to confirm, you'd like to have rapid fire on 100% of the time? With both primary and secondary weapons?

Yes that is correct.
iCasual
Corporal
Corporal

Postby pablosscripts » Thu May 02, 2019 5:10 am

Hum...that's extremely unusual. And you can really play like this?! I never expected someone to want something like this to be honest, it's a bit of a surprise:)
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby iCasual » Thu May 02, 2019 9:19 pm

pablosscripts wrote:Hum...that's extremely unusual. And you can really play like this?! I never expected someone to want something like this to be honest, it's a bit of a surprise:)

It does seem unusual but this is how I play on the PC with a mouse that enables rapid fire :innocent_smile_1: Especially when using operators with semi auto rifles ( Blackbeard SR 25)
iCasual
Corporal
Corporal

Postby pablosscripts » Sun May 05, 2019 11:06 am

Ok can you give me a few weeks. I recently shorted my Titan Two and it's been acting up, so I'm kind of scared to touch any existing scripts particularly the complex ones until I get my new device.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Dima1 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:26 pm

How to fix leans on controller?
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby n3120 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:50 pm

I recently purchased the titan two to use with R6 on ps4. I ran this script and a lot of the functionality is there so I know it's working; however, the anti-recoil mechanic does not seem to work correctly. If I leave it on default where the script starts out there is no noticeable difference. When I increase the slider it only makes my vertical sensitivity extremely sluggish. I was hoping this script would make the F2 (twitches assault) handle more like the UMP-45 (Pulse/Castle SMG). I've tried other scripts as well, but nothing seems to actually change the recoil of the gun. Am I doing something wrong?
n3120
Private
Private

Postby Aviee » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:41 pm

n3120 wrote:I recently purchased the titan two to use with R6 on ps4. I ran this script and a lot of the functionality is there so I know it's working; however, the anti-recoil mechanic does not seem to work correctly. If I leave it on default where the script starts out there is no noticeable difference. When I increase the slider it only makes my vertical sensitivity extremely sluggish. I was hoping this script would make the F2 (twitches assault) handle more like the UMP-45 (Pulse/Castle SMG). I've tried other scripts as well, but nothing seems to actually change the recoil of the gun. Am I doing something wrong?

I can confirm this is also happening. Bumped the anti-recoil to 100 and nothing changes with mouse and keyboard connected to XIM. If I pick up the controller, the anti-recoil works just fine.
Aviee
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation