Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby Sizzerb » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:06 pm

so many settings wow just ask me what it all causes. 've always just made hip and ads. On my iPhone you do not see the setting. I'm curious.
https://m.imgur.com/szlOGmG
Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Sizzerb » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:18 pm

did you do it? to make a copy of your Xim apex settings for Rainbow Six Siege?

And happy Easter
Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Alright I'll do it now.

EDIT: oh crap, for some reason it's not working anymore. I'm not sure what's happened, I'll need to debug. Sorry I won't have an answer for you today.

EDIT 2: I found the bug, I've fixed it and will have screenshots for you in the next 24 hours.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Sizzerb » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:18 pm

that would be great if that worked. I'm really desperate to buy the Xim4 again.
Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 am

All done! Check my original post for the updated Apex screenshot.

My god that took longer than I expected. I use a Joy-Con so to test this I had to setup my keyboard, all my mappings again, then fix the script, then update the screenshots.

Anyway, have fun. Enjoy.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Sizzerb » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:44 pm

First of all many thanks that you show your values. But have a few more questions.
How many hips and ads do you have?
Which firmware from Xim apex do you have it?
Do you have a curve?
How much dpi did you set on your mouse?
Game Framerate Synchronization: ??
Y/X Ratio: 1.00 ??
Smoothing: ??
Boost: ??

Can not you have a copy of your apex settings?

Something like that
>>> XIM APEX [Rainbow Six Siege] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:16 pm

No problems, don't forget to download the latest version of the script with the bug fix.

Hip sensitivity: 80
ADS sensitivity: 84% via my script
Polling: 1000hz
Synchronize: Common
Mouse DPI: 4k (using a hard mousepad, if you use a soft mousepad you should probably go higher)
XIM firmware: latest beta
Curve: no
Y/X ratio: 1.00
Smoothing: still experimenting, not really sure what to use yet
Boost: none

Unfortunately there's no way to share your XIM settings like you can with Titan Two (well you can share your curves, but since I don't use them, it doesn't really help us here).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Sizzerb » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Thank you my friend will try tonight

Smoothing: 12 - 16 i have
And ads Y/X Ratio: 1.14 for me good for ash better aim for me.

Edit: did a short round with their attitude feels great. Tonight is played correctly with it.
Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby AutomaticSig » Sun May 20, 2018 6:19 am

where can i download?
AutomaticSig
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby arfan1984 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Are these settings for Xim users only. I play R6 on Keyboard & Mouse directly connected with T2. What should be the input translators settings??
arfan1984
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation