Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 30, 2018 12:10 pm

Hey pablo, just got R6S! (can you believe??) yesterday played few rounds to get a felling of what this game is about, also to find a good mouse settings for the Titan Two. I noticed something that surprised me, disabling vsync improved a lot the mouse response, can you also confirm if this is true using XIM? (I have the original PS4).

PS.: going try you awesome script today!! :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Wed May 30, 2018 1:40 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Hey pablo, just got R6S! (can you believe??) yesterday played few rounds to get a felling of what this game is about, also to find a good mouse settings for the Titan Two. I noticed something that surprised me, disabling vsync improved a lot the mouse response, can you also confirm if this is true using XIM? (I have the original PS4).

PS.: going try you awesome script today!! :joia: :joia:

Great!! Be careful not to get addicted, this hooks everyone who touches it:)

Regarding vsync, this is the way the game works:

PvP (ranked, casual, custom games): the vsync setting does not have any impact on this. It runs at full 60fps.

PvE (terrorist hunt, situations): with vsync turned on, it runs at 30fps.

PvE (terrorist hunt, situations): with vsync turned off, it runs at an unlocked framerate with no anti aliasing, so you get a lot of screen tearing. On PS4 it runs at about 40-60fps, on PS4 Pro it runs at about 50-80fps. However because the frame rate is uncapped it's a really inconsistent experience.

If you would like to study the game's mechanics to build a sensitivity curve, make sure you do a PvP custom game, because the PvP has a completely different feel to PvE. Create a private custom game, change the settings so the rounds last as long as possible, and test in there. That's how I test my scripts:)

I've never really needed to use T2 for mouse translation since I use a XIM but if you create one I'll definitely give it a test. I have 2,000 hours on this game so I'll be able to tell you how close / far it is from XIM. R6 actually has quite a bad look mechanic (not as bad as Halo 5 though) so it will be a good way to gauge how close you're able to get.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Thank you for the tips about vsync. Indeed I was on PvE while messing with mouse setting. Going use custom game as you suggested. Definitively I will appreciate your opinion about the results with the Titan Two Input Translator. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Wed May 30, 2018 3:14 pm

arfan1984 wrote:Are these settings for Xim users only. I play R6 on Keyboard & Mouse directly connected with T2. What should be the input translators settings??

I've never tested it. The only thing I definitely know won't work is PC style instant prone, but I just don't know about the rest of it. It definitely works with regular controllers though.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby arfan1984 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:46 pm

pablosscripts wrote:
arfan1984 wrote:Are these settings for Xim users only. I play R6 on Keyboard & Mouse directly connected with T2. What should be the input translators settings??

I've never tested it. The only thing I definitely know won't work is PC style instant prone, but I just don't know about the rest of it. It definitely works with regular controllers though.

No worries, i made one for me. if anyone can test it and suggest improvements i will be very glad.

For instant prone i used the feature of my keyboard (A4tech Bloody Keyboard) i wrote a simple macro on L-Ctrl for one tap prone.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9013
arfan1984
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby PooperScooper » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:06 am

Pablo,

Is there any way to turn off specific settings? For instance I'm not fond of the toggle lean but I really like the rapid fire and anti recoil. How can I use this but not use things like toggle lean?
PooperScooper
Private
Private

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:37 am

PooperScooper wrote:Pablo,

Is there any way to turn off specific settings? For instance I'm not fond of the toggle lean but I really like the rapid fire and anti recoil. How can I use this but not use things like toggle lean?

Sorry I don't plan on implementing this, toggle lean is baked quite deeply in my script and it would require a lot of work and testing to make sure this can be turned off safely.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Sizzlerb from the XIM forums has asked me to post my personal settings. Here you go:

G502 mappings:

T2 settings:

Hip:

Hip (Secondary):

ADS:

Alt Crouch:

(the following is identical to hip except for the mappings to Ping and Scoreboard):

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby paulbhart » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:36 am

Anyone else having problems with the Grenade Overcook Protection. I first make sure enable auto-actions, and verify by pushing forward on left stick and see myself running (and walking if I press X) Then I hold L1 to cook gernade (PS4) and I die :-)
paulbhart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:09 am

paulbhart wrote:Anyone else having problems with the Grenade Overcook Protection. I first make sure enable auto-actions, and verify by pushing forward on left stick and see myself running (and walking if I press X) Then I hold L1 to cook gernade (PS4) and I die :-)

Don’t press the ADS button. This will cancel it (if you are using impacts or C4).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation