Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby Rocky » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Can you explain how to setup options on Xbox? I will not use max sensitivity on any game. I did try your settings, my aim was everywhere. I saw in another thread how you have rapid fire in your pack but I don't see it mentioned here.
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:56 am

Rocky_ wrote:Can you explain how to setup options on Xbox? I will not use max sensitivity on any game. I did try your settings, my aim was everywhere. I saw in another thread how you have rapid fire in your pack but I don't see it mentioned here.

Hi, I posted exhaustive instructions on how to set this up in the first post. Was there anything in particular that I can help with?

As for max sensitivity, don't worry. All my sensitivity options will never exceed your XIM settings.

For example if your XIM sensitivity is 20, it is designed so that you can never exceed 26. I initially designed it so you could never exceed 20 but I had a request to increase the threshold.

As for rapid fire, I have yet to publish the code with this. I was waiting for more testing feedback before releasing it. If I haven't received any more feedback in about a week I will go ahead and publish it.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Rocky » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:37 pm

pablogroup wrote:
Rocky_ wrote:Can you explain how to setup options on Xbox? I will not use max sensitivity on any game. I did try your settings, my aim was everywhere. I saw in another thread how you have rapid fire in your pack but I don't see it mentioned here.

Hi, I posted exhaustive instructions on how to set this up in the first post. Was there anything in particular that I can help with?

As for max sensitivity, don't worry. All my sensitivity options will never exceed your XIM settings.

For example if your XIM sensitivity is 20, it is designed so that you can never exceed 26. I initially designed it so you could never exceed 20 but I had a request to increase the threshold.

As for rapid fire, I have yet to publish the code with this. I was waiting for more testing feedback before releasing it. If I haven't received any more feedback in about a week I will go ahead and publish it.
I don't use XIM so those settings are useless to me. Are there any special settings for my setup?
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:43 pm

It should work perfectly without any further setup. Hum so you're saying sensitivity is going wild? That's really unusual. Did you change the default settings? If so try using the defaults.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Hey pablogroup,

I saw that you have updated your script to include the new ACOG ADS normalisation feature! :joia:
Can't wait to try my T2 (Still in Singapore, :ashamed: )

I guess you got the chance to play a bit with your new feature, how does it hold up?
I mean, did you find enjoyment again when playing with a ACOG Sight?

Lastly, the value of your acog_ads_sensitivity is set to 80 by default. Is this the value that you have found that felt exactly the same as with other sights?
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:58 pm

sluice wrote:Hey pablogroup,

I saw that you have updated your script to include the new ACOG ADS normalisation feature! :joia:
Can't wait to try my T2 (Still in Singapore, :ashamed: )

I guess you got the chance to play a bit with your new feature, how does it hold up?
I mean, did you find enjoyment again when playing with a ACOG Sight?

Lastly, the value of your acog_ads_sensitivity is set to 80 by default. Is this the value that you have found that felt exactly the same as with other sights?

lol well, I initially programmed it for you guys thinking I wouldn't really use it myself but I find myself using it almost every game now. I have a new found love for ACOG's.

I actually just updated the script a few hours ago, I made a small improvement. Basically one of the ways you can deactivate this is by pressing the swap weapon button. It makes sense right - pistols all have iron sights, so you're going to want to change your sensitivity back to normal when you swap. The problem is the weapon swap button is the same button you use to scan for enemies when you're using a drone or camera. So by scanning, you find yourself accidentally deactivating it. I reworked it so that there are two levels of presses now - a quick tap will swap the weapon and return the sensitivity to the default, however a long hold (anything greater than 1000ms) will not deactivate it.

Here's the snippet of code:

Code: Select all
(acog_normalisation_flag && event_release(SWAP) && time_active(SWAP) < 1000)) {

I've been testing it all night and it works great.

As for the sensitivity, I've been experimenting with about 80 give or take. I need to spend more time fine tuning it but yeah I will likely settle for somewhere in this region (currently @ 81, but feel like I might drop it a notch or two).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Wow, you are amazing! :smile0802:

I'm happy you found love for the ACOG, again.. such a fun sight to use!

For me, It's the other way around. My ADS sensitivity is set for normalized sensitivity with ACOG.. therefore when I use anything else than ACOG it feels very slow. Therefore, I'm currently only using operator that can have ACOGs. I miss out on a bunch of defenders, since I'm too lazy to change my ADS sensitivity every time.

I'm looking forward to falling in love with the holo-sight again and in fact, just being better with the pistol!

Hello Valkyrie, Caveira, Frost, Smoke, Mute, Pulse, Castle, Kapkan and most importantly, the lord, Tachanka! :smile0201:
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Yeah the great thing is you can set ACOG to be your default or Holo. Just choose the one you use most in the settings:)

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Sillyasskid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:27 am

pablogroup wrote:Basically one of the ways you can deactivate this is by pressing the swap weapon button. It makes sense right - pistols all have iron sights, so you're going to want to change your sensitivity back to normal when you swap. The problem is the weapon swap button is the same button you use to scan for enemies when you're using a drone or camera. So by scanning, you find yourself accidentally deactivating it.

As long as the user has vibrations turned on in the game, this code should work. This basically solves the drone scanning issue from deactivating your acog ads thing.
Rumble can be turned off thru the script if the user does not actually desire vibrations on. They just need to keep the vibration setting turned on inside the game, so the T2 can detect any incoming force feedback outputs.

Code: Select all
int    rumble_detect = 0;
int rumble_timer = 0;

main {
    if (event_active(BUTTON_14)) {
        combo_run(Timer);
    }

if (rumble_timer == 1) {
        if ((ffb_get_actual(FFB_1, NULL) <= 3.53) && ffb_get_actual(FFB_1, NULL) > 3.52)  {
            rumble_detect = 1;
            // Toggle, or turn off ACOG ADS
        }
    }

/*     This part was just used for debugging.
    if (event_release(BUTTON_17)) {
        printf("rumble_detect %d", rumble_detect);
            rumble_detect = 0;
    }
*/

}
combo Timer {
    wait(600);
    rumble_timer = 1;
    wait(500);
    rumble_timer = 0;
}
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:31 am

Thanks for that. I tend not to use rumble notifications though, because when I have my headphones turned on loud (which you need for Siege) you won't notice it. That's why I find LED's to be a much better way of notifying the player. Also the beauty of the T2 is when you change the LED, it also changes it on the Dual Shock 4 controller too. So you have no shortage of bright lights in your face telling you what's going on!

Also I have integrated Bonefisher's new Burst Fire / Anti-Recoil script into mine. I will give it some testing today and if it works, I plan on publishing it within the coming days.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation