Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby Breezer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:10 pm

pablogroup wrote:haha I fixed it! It was conflicting with a feature I introduced a few weeks back.

Ok I've made the fix in my latest version of the script which I will be publishing literally 2 mins after I post this. Please download it and that should fix the problem.

Also...this new version contains a bunch of neat improvements to the ACOG normalisation feature:)

Trying it out, in a few! :)

EDIT: It's going to take a bit longer. XIM4 got corrupted somewhow... so I have to to a factory reset, re-update firmware and finally re-do all my settings :grumpy:
Last edited by Breezer on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:11 pm

By the way when you start using the ACOG normalisation feature, Purple LED = ACOG, and Green LED = 1x zoom scopes like Holo and Reflex.

Hold ADS and tap the Reload button to toggle between them.

To test this, what I do is set the standard ADS to be really high in sensitivity, and the ACOG one to be really, really low...this way the difference is really extreme so it's easier for you to test as the difference between them will be more noticeable.

To configure the settings, click on the little gear icon on the right:

Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:27 pm

sluice wrote:EDIT: It's going to take a bit longer. XIM4 got corrupted somewhow... so I have to to a factory reset, re-update firmware and finally re-do all my settings :grumpy:

oh oh oh. It's because you were trying to change your XIM configs while the XIM was connected to the T2. The T2 needs a lot more juice compared to the T1 so that's caused the problem. This is why I will be buying the AC adapter the moment it comes out.

Make sure you plug the XIM4 directly to the console to configure it, then when you're done you can connect it to the T2 again.

Sorry about this, I would have warned you but I posted a thread about this a while ago and I was literally the only person that experienced this problem so I figured it was rare. Looks like it's not...
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:29 pm

pablogroup wrote:
sluice wrote:EDIT: It's going to take a bit longer. XIM4 got corrupted somewhow... so I have to to a factory reset, re-update firmware and finally re-do all my settings :grumpy:

oh oh oh. It's because you were trying to change your configs while the XIM was connected to the T2. The T2 needs a lot more juice compared to the T1 so that's caused the problem. This is why I will be buying the AC adapter the moment it comes out.

Make sure you plug the XIM4 directly to the console to configure it, then when you're done you can connect it to the T2 again.

Sorry about this, I would have warned you but I posted a thread about this a while ago and I was literally the only person that experienced this problem so I figured it was rare. Looks like it's not...

Yeah, I was playing with the configuration.. Thanks for the heads up.. At least now it won't happen again.

Xim4 is working again! Yay

I have a powered USB hub that is currently sitting in between my mouse & keyboard and the xim4..
Should I put it between the T2 and the console, instead?
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:32 pm

I don't have any experience with powered hubs unfortunately :(

By the way a word of caution...sometimes you can configure the XIM while it's connected to the T2. That always draws me into a false sense of security. I think...oh I can't be stuffed unplugging all my stuff, let's give it a try...

And it works. Then I try a second time, and BOOM, my XIM needs to be factory reset again and I need to setup all my profiles from scratch (you would have thought I'd learn to back it up by now...)!

So yeah, it may sometimes work, but don't let that fool you into thinking it's worth a try. After having to re-setup all my profiles like 5 times I've learned to play it safe and unplug the T2.

The AC adapter can't come soon enough. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and go buy a generic one from the shop...

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:40 pm

pablogroup wrote:I don't have any experience with powered hubs unfortunately :(

By the way a word of caution...sometimes you can configure the XIM while it's connected to the T2. That always draws me into a false sense of security. I think...oh I can't be stuffed unplugging all my stuff, let's give it a try...

And it works. Then I try a second time, and BOOM, my XIM needs to be factory reset again and I need to setup all my profiles from scratch (you would have thought I'd learn to back it up by now...)!

So yeah, it may sometimes work, but don't let that fool you into thinking it's worth a try. After having to re-setup all my profiles like 5 times I've learned to play it safe and unplug the T2.

The AC adapter can't come soon enough. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and go buy a generic one from the shop...

Also, this means that every time I simply want to update say my sensitivity on the xim4, I have to do this?

When you unplug the T2 to change your settings with the XIM4, do you close your console and everything or you simply just unplug / replug?
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:43 pm

1) Sensitivity - unfortunately yes. I would recommend you buy an AC adapter, I think I'm going to do the same as well.

2) Just unplug is fine, nothing needs to be restarted.

Note that on XB1 it seems to work almost 100% of the time. On PS4 I find myself having to unplug and replug a few times to get it working. Again I think it's down to the lack of power. Need that damn AC adapter! Time to go shopping I think...

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:53 pm

pablogroup wrote:1) Sensitivity - unfortunately yes. I would recommend you buy an AC adapter, I think I'm going to do the same as well.

2) Just unplug is fine, nothing needs to be restarted.

Note that on XB1 it seems to work almost 100% of the time. On PS4 I find myself having to unplug and replug a few :smile0305: times to get it working. Again I think it's down to the lack of power. Need that damn AC adapter! Time to go shopping I think...

I guess, I shall be looking for one as well!
King of odd that none came with it, if it drew this much power!

And, while I thought everything couldn't of went worst, lol.. PSN is down! :smile0304:
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Yeah I'm in a Situation right now testing out the new anti recoil stuff:)

I usually use custom games but this will do for now.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Had the chance to play with the script a little.
It's mostly working well.. but I have one main issue, micro movement when aiming with the Acog aren't super precise.. It's Jittery. I decided to to use the curve I was using previously and it mostly fix it.. but for some reason I don't have the precision I used to have. I will look more into my curve and such.

Other than that I greatly love the auto lean and the ACOG uniform feature in general. I played with operators I had completely stopped playing with (such as Pulse and Buck).

I have a few questions though:

1. Is it possible to disable completely the Easy Walk? I'm kind of struggling with this one, I end up running when I don't want to and vice versa... I'm just wondering if it's possible to not have that and simply always be walking (and need to press shift to run)

2. Is it possible to toggle the Auto T-Bag feature? For some reason I always end t-bagging at the wrong time, unintentionally.

3. Is it possible to toggle the "double press Shift" to switch weapon feature? It's another thing I end up doing by mistake.
(Since I have the reflex of always holding shift for running, etc.)
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation