Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Are you on PS4? You need USB Wired mode enabled in settings.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:25 pm

I see to have got got Xim and T2 to work together (controller still disconnects frequently). But the key observation on script after following steps highlighted in diagram:
- As soon as I start firing in ADS the weapon sharply points down toward the ground!
- When lean left/right the weapon auto fires till last round.
- When I change to secondary weapon, the weapon shakes and when I fire, it points down also.

I hope these are issues that have been resolved in the past. Thank you for your help.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:41 pm

That’s the anti recoil. You have it turned up too high.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:46 pm

I will turn anti recoil down (it is at 35 now). and the auto firing when leaning left and right (interestingly enough, when leaning left/right the recoil seems perfect with automatic auto fire) ?
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TheSaint » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Hmm I turned anti recoil down to 20 but still the weapon kicks downward as soon as I start firing. Is there setting that might be causing this? Apologies if my questions are noob questions.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:45 am

v5.03: I have implemented a range of optimisations for keyboard users (still limited to XIM users only).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby iKLiCKi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Hi @pabloscripts,

For some reason this version is kind of glitchy for me. I have issues switching leans while ADS (ADS Toggle is on for me) as well as aiming into and out of ADS. Perhaps I missed a setting? Thank you in advance!
iKLiCKi
Corporal
Corporal

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:43 am

Update 5.06: added a new option called "Crouch Limiter", which is designed for keyboard users. This decouples crouch from proning (so holding down the Crouch button no longer makes you go prone). This makes crouching more reliable, as I find time-based inputs very inconsistent. If you actually want to go prone, create a dedicated PC style prone button by dual mapping Crouch and Home (PS / Xbox button).

I have also tested my script against the new gadgets in Operation Wind Bastion and no changes are required.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Muzak10 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi guys, can this script be used on mouse and keyboard without a XIm?
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:42 am

Unfortunately I only support standard controllers and XIM.

The reason is because the mouse look mechanic in this game is god awful due to the timed acceleration, so I need the capabilities of the XIM to make mouse movement feel more natural. If this game had good look mechanics like COD or BF I'd be happy to add native support but as of now it's XIM exclusive sorry. I don't know why Ubi chose to add acceleration...sigh.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation