Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby TheSaint » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:30 am

I just purchased T2 and downloaded this script. Appolgies for the Noob questions, but I am not sure I I understand how to activate this script? Do I have to disable ADS in XIM APP? Then how do you activate script? I also see on this post that a crouch alt setting is created .. why?
Any explanations or link to guide is much appreciated.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:43 am

TheSaint wrote:I just purchased T2 and downloaded this script. Appolgies for the Noob questions, but I am not sure I I understand how to activate this script? Do I have to disable ADS in XIM APP? Then how do you activate script? I also see on this post that a crouch alt setting is created .. why?

The very first post should help get you started with this script.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5309

You are in the Script documentation section of this forum so you may need to go to the first/initial post of a script thread to get some info or follow the doc link of the online resource for the script you want to get info about. :wink:

Maybe it is easier to start with a smaller / simpler script to get your setup running and get used to how it works.
This script seems huge and complex ( amazing work pablo :smile0517: )
Last edited by Scachi on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am

TheSaint wrote:I just purchased T2 and downloaded this script. Appolgies for the Noob questions, but I am not sure I I understand how to activate this script? Do I have to disable ADS in XIM APP? Then how do you activate script? I also see on this post that a crouch alt setting is created .. why?

Apologies for not getting back to you, I don't know how I missed this reply. Please refer to Scachi's reply, and also the following link about what I'm trying to accomplish with the alt crouch setup:

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?top ... #msg684118
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 am

Thank Scachi and paulbhart for your quick response. I have followed links and reading up. Appologies for noob questions again:
- I see from Xim mobile App Settings images that some setting have LAlt as firing key instead of Left Mouse button? Any reason for having separate fire button for hip fire for secondary weapon? It would be easier having Left Mouse button for all fire?
- If I have ADS sensitivity of 10 setup in Xim App, how would I translate that in T2 Script configuration?
- Silly question: but every time I want to change ADS sensoitivity, do I have to unplug T2 from Xim and connect it to PC, then reconnect to Xim?
- Connecivity: Do I connect T2 to Xim Apex (replace controller) and connect controller to T2? (I have read conflicting setups online)

Again, apologies if my noob questions were asked in past somewhere.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:27 pm

TheSaint wrote:Thank Scachi and paulbhart for your quick response. I have followed links and reading up. Appologies for noob questions again:
- I see from Xim mobile App Settings images that some setting have LAlt as firing key instead of Left Mouse button? Any reason for having separate fire button for hip fire for secondary weapon? It would be easier having Left Mouse button for all fire?
- If I have ADS sensitivity of 10 setup in Xim App, how would I translate that in T2 Script configuration?
- Silly question: but every time I want to change ADS sensoitivity, do I have to unplug T2 from Xim and connect it to PC, then reconnect to Xim?
- Connecivity: Do I connect T2 to Xim Apex (replace controller) and connect controller to T2? (I have read conflicting setups online)

Again, apologies if my noob questions were asked in past somewhere.

LAlt: where did you see this?

ADS: Look for the setting called "ADS Sensitivity" in the interactive configurator

PC: Yes, unfortunately. It's not as bad if you have a laptop you can have by your side, and in the future this will 100% support the T2 mobile app.

Connectivity: this is how you do it... [console] --> [Titan Two] --> [XIM] --> [authenticating controller]
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:40 pm

LAlt: where did you see this?

ADS: Look for the setting called "ADS Sensitivity" in the interactive configurator

I saw that but it starts at 60 vs the Xim Mobile App ADS starts at 1. So if I have 10 ADS sens on Xim App, how much would that be on T2 ADS config?

Connectivity: this is how you do it... [console] --> [Titan Two] --> [XIM] --> [authenticating controller]

I assume M&K + Controller all connected to Xim as usual. Currently I have Xim connected to USB powered hub, keep it same? or Console <- USB Hub <- T2 <- Xim Apex <- M&K + PS4 controller ?
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 pm

LAlt mapping: Oh I remember this now. Notice how LAlt is also dual mapped to the Vault button? This is because I've used this dual mapping to trigger walk mode. So tap LAlt to walk (if you are using Easy Sprint). The screenshot is correct. It might seem weird but that's how I've coded it. If you'd like to learn more about dual mapping let me know:)

ADS sensitivity: 60 is way too low. I only added that as an option for people who wanted ridiculously slow ADS speeds. The default is 84 - try this and see how that feels for you. That should be roughly what you are using on XIM.

Setup: bingo, the way you have it is 100% correct. There is an alternative setup, but my script doesn't support it and barely anyone even knows about it (J2Kbr only added support for this alternative setup a few months ago).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Thank you Pablo for your help. I will try this evening and see how it goes. The only question I have, is thee a random factor to anti recoil (for example 20-30% drop range for recoil)? The new anti cheat systems are looking for consistent recoil patterns.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:09 pm

I started introducing randomisation to every part of my script but ended up reversing it. It was unnecessary as Battleye isn't being implemented on console, only PC. If they ever bring it over don't worry I will be on it asap.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:35 pm

I just tried and I cannot to get T2 to work. I connected per post so I have no idea why it is not working. Ughh .. any help is really appreciated.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation