Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby Muzak10 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:38 am

Not a problem, thanks anyway for your work
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby geraldnayman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Hey has anyone made a list for each operator/gun’s anti-recoil or tested it? Also is the xims app version of Aim down sight completely irrelevant with the script
geraldnayman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:09 pm

Anti recoil is purely an after thought in all my scripts.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Hochstapler » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Hello, first I want to apologize for my bad English.

I own the Titan Two since yesterday. And have big problems with the configuration.
I use the Titan Two together with the XIM Apex (keyboard and mouse).
Currently I have the following problems:

- When I press the "Vault" button, not all inputs are recognized. I often have to press twice.

-If I lean to the right, then I can not sprint right away with the "sprint" button. I have to press the "sprint" button twice.
If I lean to the left, it works without problems.

- I can not break out of toggle-leaning, if I press the ADS button

I want the following configuration:
- Fire = Left Mouse
- ADS = Right Mouse
- Melee = F
- Sprint = LAlt
- Primary Gadget = Forward Mouse
- Secondary Gadget = Back Mouse
- Vault = Space
- Crouch = CTRL
- Reload = R
- Change Weapons = Middle Mouse
- Fire Mode = ScrollUP
- Observe Tool = Scroll Dn
- Drone = C
- Ping = CapsLk
- Game Menu = Esc
- Scoreboard = Tab
- Guide = F1
- Share = Back

Can someone help me please?
Hochstapler
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:19 pm

Hochstapler wrote:Hello, first I want to apologize for my bad English.

I own the Titan Two since yesterday. And have big problems with the configuration.
I use the Titan Two together with the XIM Apex (keyboard and mouse).
Currently I have the following problems:

- When I press the "Vault" button, not all inputs are recognized. I often have to press twice.

-If I lean to the right, then I can not sprint right away with the "sprint" button. I have to press the "sprint" button twice.
If I lean to the left, it works without problems.

- I can not break out of toggle-leaning, if I press the ADS button

I want the following configuration:
- Fire = Left Mouse
- ADS = Right Mouse
- Melee = F
- Sprint = LAlt
- Primary Gadget = Forward Mouse
- Secondary Gadget = Back Mouse
- Vault = Space
- Crouch = CTRL
- Reload = R
- Change Weapons = Middle Mouse
- Fire Mode = ScrollUP
- Observe Tool = Scroll Dn
- Drone = C
- Ping = CapsLk
- Game Menu = Esc
- Scoreboard = Tab
- Guide = F1
- Share = Back

Can someone help me please?

This is how it's designed. You need to press the vault button to cancel out of toggle lean, and then press the sprint button to sprint.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Hochstapler » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:38 am

But you wrote:

Toggle-Leaning: To break out of toggle-leaning, you have three options:
Tap the lean button of the direction you are already leaning. For example, if you are leaning left, then tapping Sprint again will cancel you out of toggle-lean.
Tap the ADS button.
Tap the Vault button.

It‘s not possibile to break out of toggle lean with the ADS button?
Hochstapler
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:34 am

Ah...thanks for pointing that out. When you are using one-click leaning on a keyboard no it's not possible, the Vault button is how you cancel out of toggle leaning. Sorry about that, I will need to update the instructions.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Hochstapler » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:12 pm

Okay...

Hochstapler wrote:

Can you help me with this problem?
Hochstapler
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:55 pm

Hochstapler wrote:Okay...

Hochstapler wrote:

Can you help me with this problem?

I was struggling to figure this out but I think I now know what you're talking about. It's intentional. If you're doing any action that can be potentially cancelled out of, the actual vault action will be blocked. For example if you're reloading, you are able to click the vault button and then sprint to cancel out of it. When you do this, I intentionally made it so that you can't accidentally vault.

Here's a scenario that might make sense. You know Garage in Clubhouse? When you're defending the top section, sometimes I would be reloading or swapping weapons and need to cancel out of it urgently. When you tap the Vault button to cancel out of it, you don't want to accidentally vault over the rail!

Or say you're hiding behind a vaultable box. You go to swap weapons, but an enemy approaches and you need to quickly cancel out of it by tapping Vault. In the past I would find myself accidentally vaulting on top of the box and end up getting shot.

Now the thing is, if you have Easy Sprint turned on, it's really easy to press the Vault button and just push forward on the stick (or W on the keyboard). But I assume you have Easy Sprint turned off? In that case you'd need to press Vault and then Sprint to really perform the cancel, so it requires a lot more in terms of button presses, which I understand can be annoying.

Now that you know how it works, please give it a bit more testing. I can make it so that if you have Easy Sprint turned off that Vault is never blocked under any circumstances, but I honestly think this would be a bad thing. I'd be interested in hearing your feedback after a bit more testing.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:03 pm

UPDATE 6.02: Separated the Joy-Con Deadzone Remover and One-Click Leaning options from the main input options. The former allows people with new Joy-Cons that are unaffected by the deadzone problem to use them as they are intended, and the latter allows analogue stick users to take advantage of all the previously keyboard-specific options - I specifically did this to support Azeron users as they have many more buttons to work with compared to Nav or Joy-Con users. This was a pretty big change and has undergone a solid week of testing before release.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation