Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby Sillyasskid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:11 am

You have misinterpreted what my script actually does, Its not a rumble notifier script, its not suppose to notify the user of anything. It simply detects the weapon swap button, and then listens for a rumble, that is suppose to be sent from the game if the weapon has actually been swapped.

I don't know if you realized, but pretty much a lot of things you do in R6 will produce a rumble. Shooting your weapon for example produces a rumble, getting shot produces one, bumping into a wall on your drone, or even leaning left or right will produce a rumble. Switching your weapon also produces a small rumble, this is what the script is looking for when the weapon swap button is pressed. if it does not receive this, then you obviously have not changed your weapon. Therefore, you can make the acog ads feature of yours stay active until the user actually preforms a weapon switch. No need to worry about accidentally turning it off, while navigating the menu or spotting an enemy on a drone.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:59 am

You have just blown my mind.

Wow.

I’ve thought about this before but I never explored it any further as I assumed it would only be used for few actions like shooting, as it is in most games.

Because I use a XIM / mouse I have rumble turned off so...I've never realised the extent of how they've used force feedback in this game. Out of curiosity, do most modern games have such extensive feedback? Or is it just Siege? I haven't played with a controller for many years. Maybe things have changed and I'm living in the past! The closest I got was just the 5 mins I played with rumble off when I produced my script demo video.

By the way where did you get the 3.53 value from? Did you get this from the Device Monitor or did you hand optimise that?

Also is it possible to read the rumble, but then inhibit the controller from actually rumbling? I would like to be able to use the input but prevent it from actually doing anything.

I'm going to think very hard about this, I think you've given me something new to obsess over! I won't be able to stop thinking of ways to use this now...

One downside I guess is that it may be difficult to distinguish between false positives, e.g. if you want to monitor for the reload action, but someone shoots you at the same time. Unless there's a specific rumble pattern that it produces and in turn can be uniquely identified somehow?
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:01 am

Actually now that I do some more testing, yeah there are false positives everywhere. When I'm in my drone for example and trying to scan and bump into something it rumbles. But I guess your 3.53 value is so specific that it only relates to weapon changing? I'll need to do some more testing, but as I said you've given me something new to obsess over!!!
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Sillyasskid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:46 pm

pablogroup wrote: But I guess your 3.53 value is so specific that it only relates to weapon changing?

Indeed, This was exactly the reason, As jumping with your drone, or even bumping into a wall with your drone will send output rumble, but at a much greater value than 3.53

Also the 3.53 rumble is not specific to just weapon changing. Their are a few other mechanics that can trigger this output as well.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby Sillyasskid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:23 pm

pablogroup wrote:You have just blown my mind.

Wow.

I’ve thought about this before but I never explored it any further as I assumed it would only be used for few actions like shooting, as it is in most games.

Because I use a XIM / mouse I have rumble turned off so...I've never realised the extent of how they've used force feedback in this game. Out of curiosity, do most modern games have such extensive feedback? Or is it just Siege? I haven't played with a controller for many years. Maybe things have changed and I'm living in the past! The closest I got was just the 5 mins I played with rumble off when I produced my script demo video.

By the way where did you get the 3.53 value from? Did you get this from the Device Monitor or did you hand optimise that?

Also is it possible to read the rumble, but then inhibit the controller from actually rumbling? I would like to be able to use the input but prevent it from actually doing anything.

I'm going to think very hard about this, I think you've given me something new to obsess over! I won't be able to stop thinking of ways to use this now...

One downside I guess is that it may be difficult to distinguish between false positives, e.g. if you want to monitor for the reload action, but someone shoots you at the same time. Unless there's a specific rumble pattern that it produces and in turn can be uniquely identified somehow?

I also use the Xim4, with this script. I am aware that the Xim4 does not support vibrations, but this is not matter, or stop the script from working. Just make sure you have FFB enabled on your output USB port.

as so.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby Breezer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:14 pm

I finally got the chance to try out this wonderful script...

Everything seems to be working allright except for one thing..

The toggle lean right doesn't work from the hip.. is this intended?

From the HIP, when I press "E", I do a melee attack and then go in to ADS (with no leaning)

The left side works fine. When I press "Q" from the hip, I immediately go in ADS leaning to the left side.

I'm pretty sure I followed all the setup required. Including this :

Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Hum that's weird. It's been a while since I've tested this on keyboard but I will check for you once I get the chance.

Meanwhile can you please make sure your activation keys are correct (the top most key in the 3rd and 4th screenshots)?

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Breezer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:46 pm

pablogroup wrote:Hum that's weird. It's been a while since I've tested this on keyboard but I will check for you once I get the chance.

Meanwhile can you please make sure your activation keys are correct (the top most key in the 3rd and 4th screenshots)?

Yup these are fine.. I have checked all key bindings like 5 times. lol.

I just noticed I had Standard Controller enabled in the settings.. maybe this is why. :unsure: Trying again.

Edit: Nop.. Still does it.
Breezer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:57 pm

Ah crap you're right. I must have introduced a bug. Looking into it now.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 pm

haha I fixed it! It was conflicting with a feature I introduced a few weeks back.

Ok I've made the fix in my latest version of the script which I will be publishing literally 2 mins after I post this. Please download it and that should fix the problem.

Also...this new version contains a bunch of neat improvements to the ACOG normalisation feature:)

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation