The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby lilstuey » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Invert Y axis button works. Thanks for the quick reply and update. Works with my Xim4 and mouse setup as well!
lilstuey
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:57 am

Cool, thank you for your feedback.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Just got the titan 2 today does this work on Xbox one for the sasg12 ? Pot shots ? Like aiming fast then shot repeat ?? :unsure:
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:07 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:Just got the titan 2 today does this work on Xbox one for the sasg12 ? Pot shots ? Like aiming fast then shot repeat ?? :unsure:

No, it has no aim-abuse and the antirecoil works best with automatic weapons or very fast pistols like the x45-first wave.
For shotguns anti recoil it isn't working good.
Not sure if aim-/ shot repeat will be any good as they decreased the autoaim accuracy for shotguns some time ago.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Ahh darn I see everyone doing it on sasg12
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:13 pm

https://youtu.be/4upCMUSoxy8 about 2 minutes in is what I'm talking about ???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:05 am

I've yet to to take a look at the CM script, but I've got something working based on what I think is happening.

Basically, it looks to be initiated by ADS rather than SHOOT. I've set it up with separate values for ADS hold, SHOOT hold and a wait between rapid-fire cycles.

The tricky part is getting the anti-recoil right because anti-recoil lags the crap out the of the game with the regular "on ADS hold" implementation. My guess is he's using a controller to manage the recoil manually, which isn't as easy when using a mouse (I'm a Xim user).

I've got that nutted out too, but not the interpolation towards the end of the magazine (shots 6 & 7) because anti-recoil is integrated into the rapid-fire combo to kill the lag. I'll see what I can do there by calling a separate anti-recoil combo after XXXXms or combo cycles.

Also, I'll move the trigger from ADS to SHOOT, otherwise you go into a loop of shooting without bullets if continuing to hold ADS instead of reloading.

Fun little challenge and it's working well in testing :)
Last edited by antithesis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby bonefisher » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am

That looks like a sprint problem being useful. Change settings in game and you will get that glitch while running with a normal sprint for COD! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby antithesis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:41 pm

I've got a few variants of the SASG working.

1. Hold ADS to auto rapid-fire with ADS pop to minimise bullet spread.
2. Hold Shoot to auto rapid-fire with ADS pop.
3. Tap Shoot for configurable burst-fire with ADS pop.
4. Normal ADS Rapid-fire on ADS hold plus Shoot hold.

#1 & #2 looked and behaved alike, so I went with a combo of the last three so ADS could be used normally. I downloaded and tried the CM script, but the timing was off for T2. I also found a deadeye scope mod that could be integrated.

The Burst combo has a wider field of view than #1 & #2 (they're similar to the CM version), feels the cleanest to control and has increased anti-recoil to handle the end of a mag. However it's easy to get lost when setting it to unload a full mag at a time - there are overrides, but it felt off in practice. Short bursts were more agreeable. Burst-fire is marginally slower to increase the FOV, but it's also more consistent as I found one shot in every few magazines would go missing on 1 & 2, particularly when moving.

The ADS rapid-fire pop version won't trigger a reload when the chamber is empty, so it's not the best idea if you don't keep an eye on the mag. Normal rapid-fire with ADS felt really good and is fast to fire, so I'll keep that instead.

Anti-recoil is behaving the best I've ever had it in The Division when using a Xim. I stopped playing the game because shotguns were previously miserable due to anti-recoil lag, but this feels way, way better.

I might build an IC with the different options, along with customisable hold & wait times, bullet-based burst length (rather than time), and optional auto-reload based on burst or magazine size. It'll also allow for a primary with completely different settings, but nothing as complex as Scachi's script. I'll see how things go, lots of other stuff going on. Learnt some new stuff though :a1chill_angry1:
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:29 pm

I'm having problems with the rapid fire anyone els having this problem ?? I do primary normal and secondary rapid fire when I try it on it works for a little bit then it changes the rapid fire up on me ?? Rapid fire well be on my lovac and not on my sasg12 ?? Why does it do that ??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation