The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed May 09, 2018 9:29 pm

Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:
Scachi wrote:You can adjust everything via the Interactive Configuration.

Ahh alright wondering if u can add the super 90 config like the sasg but times for the super 90 ?

Do you want to have both shotguns (one as primary, one as secondary weapon) equipped at the same time and want to have two different timings available at the same time (one for primary, one for secondary) ?

If you just want to use the super 90 instead of the sasg you can adjust the timings of the settings "SASG Shotgun Rapid Fire Timings" for it and use it for the super 90.

Yes yes both would be great I'm having hard time timing the super 90 what is fire rate post to be at the delay? Lower IR higher for the super 90 trying to get it to pop shot and not mass up sometime mine miss a shot like jams up
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby adi_botor » Thu May 10, 2018 4:42 pm

hy, i have few questions if someoane has time to explain to a newbie.
i bought Titan 2 allmost a year ago to use it for the division on ps4. tryed few times and didnt get it to work. now i want to start use it and i am not really able to figure out how.
i have managed to make it work with the presetings for lvoac and sasg. but it say something like ""load antirecoil settings on start(once)"" whhat does that means? every time i start the game i need to make the settings again?

And if i want to use with the house or showstoper does it do anything? like faster firerate or stability?
And is posible to make some settings and save them, than only select the slot on T2 for like when i change loadout? like 1 for predator, 2 for striker and 3 for nomad? and each slot with settings for the weapons from loadout?
And it would help if i use an sd card?
And can i do strafe? like that move you make with mouse and keyboard?

Thaks a lot.

(sorry for my englisch, still learning :) )
adi_botor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Thu May 10, 2018 5:36 pm

adi_botor wrote:hy, i have few questions if someoane has time to explain to a newbie.
i bought Titan 2 allmost a year ago to use it for the division on ps4. tryed few times and didnt get it to work. now i want to start use it and i am not really able to figure out how.
i have managed to make it work with the presetings for lvoac and sasg. but it say something like ""load antirecoil settings on start(once)"" whhat does that means? every time i start the game i need to make the settings again?

Once means it will apply the presets one time and update the interactive configuration with those value and the checkbox will be unchecked automatically by the script.
Now you can alter the data from the preset in the Interactive Configuration to your needs and it keeps those changes stores as long as you don't mark this checkbox again.
So - No, you don't need to load the preset every time.

adi_botor wrote:And if i want to use with the house or showstoper does it do anything? like faster firerate or stability?

Rapidfire is to make single or burst weapon turn into full automatic, not for firing full automatic weapons any faster.
This can't be done as it is the limitation of the weapon in the game itself.
You can setup the anti recoil to help controlling the aim so yes, this will look like you have more stability on your weapons.

adi_botor wrote:And is posible to make some settings and save them, than only select the slot on T2 for like when i change loadout? like 1 for predator, 2 for striker and 3 for nomad? and each slot with settings for the weapons from loadout?

Just drag the script to multiple slots and configure each slot differently.
I have three slots of my Titan Two configured for my 3 favorite gearsets.

adi_botor wrote:And it would help if i use an sd card?

A sd card would you enable to have 9 slots available instead of only three.
Also it adds some support for force feedback of other controllers and drivers for wireless dongles like the xbox or ds4 controller dongles.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby adi_botor » Tue May 22, 2018 7:08 pm

i downloaded gtuner for Titan one and searched for the Division. i found there a lot more packs to download, with setings for some more weapons like MDR and Showstoper, autorun, parkour and strafe. Can you maybe pls convert one of them, like that one with Showstopper to work with Titan 2?

Thanks a lot
adi_botor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Wed May 23, 2018 8:27 am

adi_botor wrote:i downloaded gtuner for Titan one and searched for the Division. i found there a lot more packs to download, with setings for some more weapons like MDR and Showstoper, autorun, parkour and strafe. Can you maybe pls convert one of them, like that one with Showstopper to work with Titan 2?

Thanks a lot

Try to convert them yourself: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7591
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby adi_botor » Wed May 23, 2018 1:53 pm

i allready tryed but no succes. Computers*(programs) are just like not for me :). i will still try cause i really want to make it work. until then i bought Titan one as well and waiting to arrive.

i do have one more question. can i deactivate controller interactive menu? sometimes i press to many buttons at once and i think mess everythyng. :)

Thanks a lot.
adi_botor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Wed May 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Update 1.22: Added option to lock all settings.
Only active weapon slot fix (by touchpad hold or button combination R3+L1) remains enabled in this case.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bushido_24 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:59 pm

For some reason i cant switch my ads from right to left or vise versa
Bushido_24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Fri May 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Bushido_24 wrote:For some reason i cant switch my ads from right to left or vise versa

A short tap should work, a longer press reduces the aim sensitivity if configured.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bushido_24 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:21 pm

Scachi wrote:
Bushido_24 wrote:For some reason i cant switch my ads from right to left or vise versa

A short tap should work, a longer press reduces the aim sensitivity if configured.

Hey scachi i just got my t2 a week ago im randomly getting disconnected from the tt2 im using a xim apex
Bushido_24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation