The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:19 am

Like I don't have a clue how to make it a script so it works or save it lol I'm that much of a noob
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:33 am

I have released Version 1.18 containing the rapid fire mode specific for the SASG shotgun Thank you @antithesis for sharing your code.

To use it select the firemode for the specific weapon slot in the configuration or use the fire mode cycle button combo/touchpad hold.
You can completely adjust the rapid SASG mode timings in the interactive configuration.

For PS4 touchpad hold - fire mode switching:
Switching between different rapid fire (normal/SASG) just hold the lower right corner of the touchpad again.<br>
For R3 & R1 combo to swtich to firemode cycle order: Normal, Rapid, Rapid SASG, Burst<br>
Normal Rapid will still blink as red color, SASG Rapid blinks as cyan color.

Please note that I hadn't time to test it in game, this version may break some other stuff as I have cleaned up the code a bit, too.
So you may keep the prior version around, just in case.

Please report any problems with this new version.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby antithesis » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Ooh...what's all that bit stuff at the end of the script? Did you work out how to write bits to a byte?
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Scachi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:49 pm

antithesis wrote:Ooh...what's all that bit stuff at the end of the script? Did you work out how to write bits to a byte?

Yes/no..more no than yes, a work around maybe, or the way it should be done.. don't know.
The only working solution I found was writing the complete byte back to the pmem when a single bit changed.

I have 6 bitoffsets/settings in byteoffset 0
When I toggle on of those bits, I write the byte (offset0) back to pmem without having to do anything special about it.

For checking one of those bits I just use the _bit_test function with the correct offset instead of mapping them to bool flags.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Scachi wrote:I have released Version 1.18 containing the rapid fire mode specific for the SASG shotgun Thank you @antithesis for sharing your code.

To use it select the firemode for the specific weapon slot in the configuration or use the fire mode cycle button combo/touchpad hold.
You can completely adjust the rapid SASG mode timings in the interactive configuration.

For PS4 touchpad hold - fire mode switching:
Switching between different rapid fire (normal/SASG) just hold the lower right corner of the touchpad again.<br>
For R3 & R1 combo to swtich to firemode cycle order: Normal, Rapid, Rapid SASG, Burst<br>
Normal Rapid will still blink as red color, SASG Rapid blinks as cyan color.

Please note that I hadn't time to test it in game, this version may break some other stuff as I have cleaned up the code a bit, too.
So you may keep the prior version around, just in case.

Please report any problems with this new version.

Sweet guys thanks I'll give it a try now and report back
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Scachi wrote:
antithesis wrote:Ooh...what's all that bit stuff at the end of the script? Did you work out how to write bits to a byte?

Yes/no..more no than yes, a work around maybe, or the way it should be done.. don't know.
The only working solution I found was writing the complete byte back to the pmem when a single bit changed.

I have 6 bitoffsets/settings in byteoffset 0
When I toggle on of those bits, I write the byte (offset0) back to pmem without having to do anything special about it.

For checking one of those bits I just use the _bit_test function with the correct offset instead of mapping them to bool flags.

Reporting back the aim seems to work fine about aiming out then in but only one problem I found was rapid fire not working I have it on and when I don't aim it still doesn't work hmm any ideal ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Yah I tired so many ways rapid fire is missing ? Or something is wrong ? I've tired it like 20 times back and fourth its not doing rapid fire for me on the sasg 12 all its doing is just aiming really fast
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Yeah, that isn't working properly, the rapid-fire is triggering.

The SASG combo by itself works fine.

Code: Select all

#pragma METAINFO("<author_name>", 1, 0, "")
#include <ps4.gph>

main {
    if(get_val(PS4_R2)) {
        set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
            set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
                combo_run(rapid);
                }

if(event_release(PS4_R2)){ 
     combo_stop(rapid);
     }
}

combo rapid {
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    wait(85);
    set_val (PS4_L2, 0);
    wait(85);
    set_val (STICK_1_Y, 60.0);
    wait (170);
}

I picked up a couple of SASGs in the DZ last night and added fire-rate mods to test and the timing still works.

It just needs a little debugging for Scachi in the script. He did mention he hasn't tested it yet, I don't think it'll require much effort to fix. Note that set_val (PS4_R2, 0) is in main and precedes the combo.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:08 pm

antithesis wrote:Yeah, that isn't working properly, the rapid-fire is triggering.

The SASG combo by itself works fine.

Code: Select all

#pragma METAINFO("<author_name>", 1, 0, "")
#include <ps4.gph>

main {
    if(get_val(PS4_R2)) {
        set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
            set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
                combo_run(rapid);
                }

if(event_release(PS4_R2)){ 
     combo_stop(rapid);
     }
}

combo rapid {
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    wait(85);
    set_val (PS4_L2, 0);
    wait(85);
    set_val (STICK_1_Y, 60.0);
    wait (170);
}

I picked up a couple of SASGs in the DZ last night and added fire-rate mods to test and the timing still works.

It just needs a little debugging for Scachi in the script. He did mention he hasn't tested it yet, I don't think it'll require much effort to fix. Note that set_val (PS4_R2, 0) is in main and precedes the combo.

Yah like I said I tired it 20 + times haha could not get it to work the rapid fire the aim works might need to go higher on the wait on the aim tho
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:17 pm

The waits are fine as is, I suspect it's just missing the R2 and L2 calls in main.

Timing is really sensitive, going down to 80 or up to 90 messes it up completely. But it is tweakable in the script :)
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation