The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby Scachi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 am

kenshyn wrote:Any reason i can't get the rapid fire to work ugh? Anyone else having issues?

Works fine for me. You have to enable rapid fire for the specific weapon slot you want to use rapid fire on and have enabled Firemode On/Off - "Enable use of 'Fire Modes'".
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby weirsweb » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 am

Has there been any attempt to incorporate consumable buffs via a single button press?
On a similar note, loadout changes or throwing different grenade types based on different buttons?
weirsweb
Corporal
Corporal

Postby 3mp7y » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Hey out of curiosity how hard would this script be to convert to T1 for someone with very basic scripting knowledge?
3mp7y
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby kalle76 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:43 am

Hi Scachi,

i am new to the titan two and am trying to get this script (v1.20) running on my PS4.

I did a button re-mapping of R1 and R2 as well L1 and L2 on the PS4 already. I found the button description PS4_L2 and PS4_R2 in your script, but could not find BUTTON_4 and so on (according to the GPC Language Reference).

Now as the script is not showing an effect in game I was wondering if I have to change the script. If so, I would like to ask how I have to adapt the script. Is PS_L2 a defined parameter or does it correspond to BUTTON_8?

In the end I just want to use the automated rapid fire for the pistol in game.

Thanks for your help.
kalle76
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:34 pm

I don't understand why you are looking for BUTTON_4 and so on..hit F1 in GTuner and you see that BUTTON_4 is the same as using PS4_R1 in a script, or BUTTON_5 is PS4_R2.

As you posted issues with rapid fire in another thread please remove the button mapping on the ps4 and try if it works with the default button setup first.

If this is working then use the Input Translator in GTuner to make the mapping for the buttons, drag it on the same slot as you have put the division script on and try if the script works for you with the mapping.

I never used the internal button mapping feature of the ps4 so I don't know how that works in the scripts or gamepacks and I can't help with that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby kalle76 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Thanks and Danke,

I just realised the function of #include <ps4.gph> - that was the reason I was looking for BUTTON_ before.

I will change the button mapping on the PS4 and will check again.

It just takes some time to understand the script - cause I got no experience in programming at all.

Kind Regrads.
kalle76
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Nuki » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Did anyone use Scachi´s script on an Apex?
it works like a Charme on Xim4 bit i have Problem on the Apex, the firerate is too slow and i dunno why (M4 and House)
i run Apex on 500hz, latest Firmware, purple lights are gone :), i also tested it with 125 and 250 Hz, same slow firerate
thx
Nuki
Nuki
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Nuki wrote:Did anyone use Scachi´s script on an Apex?
it works like a Charme on Xim4 bit i have Problem on the Apex, the firerate is too slow and i dunno why (M4 and House)
i run Apex on 500hz, latest Firmware, purple lights are gone :), i also tested it with 125 and 250 Hz, same slow firerate
thx
Nuki

Slow firerate on full automatic weapons only happens if you activated rapid fire for the weapon.
With normal firing mode it should fire as fast as the weapon can.
Is anti recoil working for you on the Apex with my script ? A user reported some problems with it: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8263
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby what2be » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:49 pm

I have been playing with your script for a few weeks now and everything seems to work fine but I do have a few questions.

1) What is auto targeting for? Is this for if you happen to be running a gearset (reclaimer i think or striker) where you mark the targets? I dont believe its for "auto aiming" correct?

2) Im having a hard time figuring out what the anti recoil settings exactly do in regards to using a assault weapon. I can sit and play with the sliders until im close to what I want but its never perfect, for example at the end of a 65 round magazine it seems to go down below center and then left but the first 40 bullets go on center but do move left and right, a bit more of one than the other depending on the settings for left/right.
Can you explain the initial settings, the additional settings, the 2nd additional settings and the delay to start and max value and max total value as well so I can understand the correct way to adjust it instead of blindly moving the sliders?

3) Do you have any plans to add other weapon presets for other weapons? eg, the Bullfrog, Urban MDR or House?

And btw, thanks for a great script!
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:38 am

what2be wrote:I have been playing with your script for a few weeks now and everything seems to work fine but I do have a few questions.

1) What is auto targeting for? Is this for if you happen to be running a gearset (reclaimer i think or striker) where you mark the targets? I dont believe its for "auto aiming" correct?
It says "Auto Marking Targets", all it does is pressing D-pad up when aiming, this marks the target with a tiny number (your player nr in your group) so other team members can see where you are shooting at.
If you keep dpad up pressed long enough you can start a countdown timer for a synced attack, but nobody uses this, it just isn't needed anymore. It was more important in the early days of The Division.

what2be wrote:2) Im having a hard time figuring out what the anti recoil settings exactly do in regards to using a assault weapon. I can sit and play with the sliders until im close to what I want but its never perfect, for example at the end of a 65 round magazine it seems to go down below center and then left but the first 40 bullets go on center but do move left and right, a bit more of one than the other depending on the settings for left/right.
Can you explain the initial settings, the additional settings, the 2nd additional settings and the delay to start and max value and max total value as well so I can understand the correct way to adjust it instead of blindly moving the sliders?

It never gets perfect, with aim assist enabled (in settings of the game the division itself) it also fights a bit against the anti recoil ( recoil seems to have more upward force) so I put a bit more anti recoil in it. When shooting at a wall my guns lowers a bit, when shooting at npc with the same settings my gun stays more stable on its vertical position.

For setting up the recoil for a weapon I do:
- Set all "Upper Limit Sliders" to max
- Set all other Recoil sliders to zero
- Start firing at a wall and setup the first slider "Vertical" to a value to compensate the initial anti recoil (the gun has for the first few bullets)
- Check the time (counting/guessing (milli)seconds) when the initial anti recoil isn't working good enough anymore
- Set the first "Additional value start time (ms)" slider to that time
- Set the first "Additional value" slider to the highest value
- Firing again at a wall
- Check if the gun now moves fast down at the moment the where it earlier started to rise again (where the initial anti recoil stopped being enough)
- Adjust the timing so there is no rise of the gun visible after the initial anti recoil value (Vertical) if you didn't hit the spot on the first try
- Set the first "Additional value" slider to a lower value (somewhere around 900, but depends on the weapon in use) so the weapon stop aiming down and stays on spot longer than with only the "Vertical" slider used.
- If the gun stays longer on spot now, but goes down after that time you have to adjust the "Upper limit for the additional value" to stop that from happening.
- With some weapons this is enough already, but a few requires the second additional value to be dialed in as you have done with the first one. If the weapon stays long on spot, but moves down again after a longer time (with the first additional time already used) then you have to use the second one, too.

- WIth this done I check if the horizontal recoil can be compensated a bit with its slider. The M4 tends to dance a bit from side to side (like the G36) there is nothing you can do against this with anti recoil code. You can only compensate a weapons sideways recoil when it tends to move to one side more than to another.

what2be wrote:3) Do you have any plans to add other weapon presets for other weapons? eg, the Bullfrog, Urban MDR or House?

Probably not, I don't play the Division that much anymore and keep using the weapons I am used to.
Most of the time I am playing with the lvoac as this has almost no sidewards movement, only insane vertical recoil that can be compensated very good when adjusting the values to you needs.

The whole recoil in this game is very complex and depends on your used gear and mods as they apply stability and stuff too.
So I am not sure if my presets do work for anybody else as good as they are working for me, as they are setup specific for my gear.

what2be wrote:And btw, thanks for a great script!

Thank you.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation