The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby Scachi » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:50 am

mhill88 wrote:this works on xb1?

Yes, works for PS4 and XB1, no changes required.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:59 am

Update 1.24:
Fixes rapid & burst fire timing not applying correctly sometimes
Fixes led blinking on fire mode changes
Anti recoil will apply for rapid & burst fire weapon during the "hold" time only for a more reliable anti recoil,
you may need to modify your anti recoil vertical value for rapid fire/burst fire weapons.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby weirsweb » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:50 am

Hi Scachi;

Would you be able to explain how the XIM specific anti-recoil works? it's unclear in the code comments or the release notes exactly what to do, in order to get the best out this Script & XIM set-up?

On a separate note. Do you use any stability mods on your weapons/set-up? With a lot of playing, I can get an LVOC or M4 to be pretty close to a stable with this config, but I would not say it was a laser. These basically have zero stability/accuracy on the mods, but I'm thinking a laser would be better than the 5% HSD or CD I'm pushing for.
This becomes very evident if you begin to fire before the gun is ready (i.e. 0.5-1sec before reload has finished). Because the anti-recall is then totally out of sync.

I'm also convinced some issues are amplified by my internet connection. Do you ever snap onto a target, only to have the cross hair jump horizontally about an inch? This happens to me intermittently, but enough to know its an issue.
weirsweb
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 am

About the different recoil modes:
0: Filter-Dynamic (input filter value is set to the current active antirecoil value)
1: Filter-Fixed (input filter value is set to the value set below)

The anti recoil is increasing over time the fire button is hold down.
Option 0: uses exactly this over time changing value for checking against the current sticks input
Option 1: uses the "fixed value" set via interactive configuration for checking against the current sticks input
if to apply the anti recoil code or not.

The relevant code part:
Code: Select all

fix32 dzone = x_anti_recoil;
  if ( AntiRecoilMode == 1 ) dzone = (fix32)AntiRecoilFilter;

if ((sqrt(RX*RX + RY*RY)) <= abs(dzone)) { 
    if(abs(RY) <= abs(dzone)) {
            // apply anti recoil.....

I have no idea about the meaning of "5% HSD or CD"

As you have noticed yourself already, the anti recoil code can't get perfect with this game.
If you have a bad connection to the server or the server itself is crawling the recoil get more random than it already is.
If you are getting burned or have some other effect that stops you from firing the T2 has now idea about that if you are pressing the fire button during this so the anti recoil gets out of sync.
Same with firing before the gun is shouldered and ready to fire, for me it was not worth it to add one more anti recoil setting for a "shoulder&aim" timer. It is already unnecessary complex with all the values to adjust.
Same applies when switching targets fast - stop firing only for a very short time - the weapon will still have some recoil applied and the code gets out of sync again. I tried different timers and cooldown timers/calculation but none of that did any good.

I don't play with a xim, I have adpated antihesis antirecoil code into mine for xim users.
I only use controllers.I use mouse/keyboard with the T2 only when testing scripts sometimes so I don't need to grab a controller for testing.
I couldn't notice any horizontal jump. That may depend on the weapon used, I don't know. Some weapon dance left/right a lot like the bullfrog or g36c. the lvoac is pretty stable left/right but goes up insanely.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby weirsweb » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:59 am

Thanks for the explanation Scachi;
So to confirm, I should be using "Option 0" for XIM?

I'm 90% sure the intermittent jumps are due to server lag or connection speeds, as you alluded to. and I totally agree, there is zero appetite to add an anti-recoil delay.

To explain what I meant "5% HSD or CD". If you are running say a Lightweight M4, do you use gun mods that maximize its damage input (i.e. stats like Headshot damage, Rate of Fire, Crit Damage, Crit Change) at the expense of any Accuracy or Stability stats on the mods. My thinking was that any mods rolled for Accuracy or Stability is a waste if the Anti-recoil is 100%. So my enquiry rather than a question, in your opinion, whether it is worth chasing trying to get the anti-recoil 100% to compensate, or do you use some Accuracy or Stability to close the gap?
weirsweb
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:58 am

Option 0 should be fine.

I don't care much about stability or accuracy. It doesn't matter if I play Striker, Nomad or whatever.
In pvp I go for crit damage, in pve I go for headshot damage, but I don't play pvp much.

I just use weapon that don't need mods to be stable enough so I can max on damage.
I don't like the lightweight m4 at all, I prefer to use lvoac or acr as I can still hit the target with them with the correct anti recoil settings on long distance.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Lanman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:31 am

Hi Scachi,

I love the work you have done with this script, Much Appreciated.

Could you add and AUTO-Scope option?
For the sniper builds such as Dead Eye or Hunter's Faith this would be a great option.

Take care brother...
Lanman
Private
Private

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Lanman wrote:Hi Scachi,

I love the work you have done with this script, Much Appreciated.

Could you add and AUTO-Scope option?
For the sniper builds such as Dead Eye or Hunter's Faith this would be a great option.

Take care brother...

It depends on how complicated it would be to add this as I am running out of space in this script.
I think it may need some configurable timing as some weapons are able to aim in/scope faster than others.

How should this work ? Can you explain it how you would like it to work ?
I never used any auto-scope myself and don't know what it should do.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation