The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby bonefisher » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:13 am

I did have a aim abuse dialed in to only shoot when the cross hair was up in battlefield to react better on a quick kill....
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:13 am

bonefisher wrote:I did have a aim abuse dialed in to only shoot when the cross hair was up in battlefield to react better on a quick kill....

Oh nice yah I don't know how to script stuff or I would try it BC I need one lol
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 am

bonefisher wrote:You sure there not using a sprint cancel jitter?

It's not a jitter, it's just a timing thing to attempt to cluster the shots in ADS so they don't spray all over the place.

By the way Scachi, that's some genius weapon tracking in your script. I spent half a day trying to get around the double-tap return from Sidearm. I worked it out on T1, but conceded defeat this time and used your code instead :oops:

Here's that SASG combo for T2 -

Code: Select all

main {
    if(get_val(PS4_R2)) {
        set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
            set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
                combo_run(rapid);
                }

if(event_release(PS4_L2)){ 
     combo_stop(rapid);
     }
}

combo rapid {
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    wait(85);
    set_val (PS4_L2, 0);
    wait(85);
    set_val (STICK_1_Y, 60.0);
    wait (170);
}

Tweak the stick value to suit. It and the wait times could use vars as the timing and recoil amount will depend on weapon mods.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:45 pm

antithesis wrote:
bonefisher wrote:You sure there not using a sprint cancel jitter?

It's not a jitter, it's just a timing thing to attempt to cluster the shots in ADS so they don't spray all over the place.

By the way Scachi, that's some genius weapon tracking in your script. I spent half a day trying to get around the double-tap return from Sidearm. I worked it out on T1, but conceded defeat this time and used your code instead :oops:

Here's that SASG combo for T2 -

main {
    if(get_val(PS4_R2)) {
        set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
            set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
                combo_run(rapid);
                }

if(event_release(PS4_L2)){ 
     combo_stop(rapid);
     }
}

combo rapid {
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    wait(85);
    set_val (PS4_L2, 0);
    wait(85);
    set_val (STICK_1_Y, 60.0);
    wait (170);
}

Tweak the stick value to suit. It and the wait times could use vars as the timing and recoil amount will depend on weapon mods.

Oh sweet I'll give it a try what do I do just post it in gtuner I am new at this stuff just got it like 2 days ago from mail lol and I don't know how to make scripts at all or nothing lol and I see that it says ps4 well it work on Xbox one ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:52 pm

Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:I'm having problems with the rapid fire anyone els having this problem ?? I do primary normal and secondary rapid fire when I try it on it works for a little bit then it changes the rapid fire up on me ?? Rapid fire well be on my lovac and not on my sasg12 ?? Why does it do that ??

You are probably triggering a weapon change when you can't change a weapon (like you are on fire or something like that) and the estimated weapon slot (weapon tracking) and your weapon in hand aren't in sync anymore.

Take a look an your Titan Two LED / Controller LED (PS4). Primary Weapon is green, secondary red, sidearm purple.
Look at the interactive configuration or at the first post how to fix it in-game (depends on your settings).

Yeah that work dude only problem I got now I need to stop pressing y in the safe rooms and check points lol BC it doesn't change gun and it makes my lovac rapid fire lol
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 am

JamesCaywood wrote:
Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:I'm having problems with the rapid fire anyone els having this problem ?? I do primary normal and secondary rapid fire when I try it on it works for a little bit then it changes the rapid fire up on me ?? Rapid fire well be on my lovac and not on my sasg12 ?? Why does it do that ??

You are probably triggering a weapon change when you can't change a weapon (like you are on fire or something like that) and the estimated weapon slot (weapon tracking) and your weapon in hand aren't in sync anymore.

Take a look an your Titan Two LED / Controller LED (PS4). Primary Weapon is green, secondary red, sidearm purple.
Look at the interactive configuration or at the first post how to fix it in-game (depends on your settings).

Yeah that work dude only problem I got now I need to stop pressing y in the safe rooms and check points lol BC it doesn't change gun and it makes my lovac rapid fire lol

if you need to press the button like for starting mission or in safehouses, keep pressing it for a longer time (>260ms), this will override the weaponchange tracking
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:00 am

Ahhh okay thanks man I'll try that
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:18 pm

I map my weapon tracking reset to D-PAD UP so it doesn't interfere with normal button functionality, nor is it buried in a button combo that I'll never remember in time to save myself. Auto-highlight target is really low priority and is likely being triggered automatically in the script, so it's a safe binding.

I only have the reset toggle between Primary and Secondary. Sidearm's not out enough to bother fixing for that scenario and it shouldn't easily lose tracking given the double-tap initiation.

Head to line 1332 in Scachi's script, this is what you're looking for -

} else if ( TriButton == 1  && TriHold < TriHoldMax && TriBlock < system_time()) {

and change it to this -

} else if ( TriButton == 1  && TriHold < TriHoldMax && TriBlock < system_time()  || event_active (PS4_UP)) {

I use m/kb and a Xim with my T2 and bind D-PAD UP to sit under my pinky. An occasional quick instinctive tap if things don't look or sound right for the current weapon and the tracking is back on task.

And you're right - the primary reason they come unstuck is menu navigation. Scachi's done an amazing job for weapon tracking in The Division, it's a really tough game to get right.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:14 am

antithesis wrote:I map my weapon tracking reset to D-PAD UP so it doesn't interfere with normal button functionality, nor is it buried in a button combo that I'll never remember in time to save myself. Auto-highlight target is really low priority and is likely being triggered automatically in the script, so it's a safe binding.

I only have the reset toggle between Primary and Secondary. Sidearm's not out enough to bother fixing for that scenario and it shouldn't easily lose tracking given the double-tap initiation.

Head to line 1332 in Scachi's script, this is what you're looking for -

} else if ( TriButton == 1  && TriHold < TriHoldMax && TriBlock < system_time()) {

and change it to this -

} else if ( TriButton == 1  && TriHold < TriHoldMax && TriBlock < system_time()  || event_active (PS4_UP)) {

I use m/kb and a Xim with my T2 and bind D-PAD UP to sit under my pinky. An occasional quick instinctive tap if things don't look or sound right for the current weapon and the tracking is back on task.

And you're right - the primary reason they come unstuck is menu navigation. Scachi's done an amazing job for weapon tracking in The Division, it's a really tough game to get right.

Yah I am not good at doing scripts dude don't have a clue what I am doing lol all I really need its rapid fire when I ads or when I hold ads it rapid fires and ads again and reply like that guy in the video for the sash 12 only thing tho I'm on Xbox one
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:17 am

This is a really simple edit. Simply copy and paste to replace that one line of code. Copy it across to Titan Two and now whenever you tap D-PAD UP, the weapon tracking will swap between red for Secondary and green for Primary.

Note that PS4_UP doesn't matter, it's the same thing as typing XB1_UP. They both point to the same button in the script compiler. In other words, there's no need to change it for XB1.

The SASG combo stuff I posted earlier was for Scachi if he wanted to include it in the script. That's beyond the scope of what you need to know. You can however try replacing or editing one of the rapid-fire combos in Scachi's script to match the one I posted. Just edit the stuff between the brackets and keep the combo name unchanged e.g -

combo RapidFire {
              ^ don't change the combo name and edit only the bits between these brackets
}

Don't be worried about trying to edit this stuff yourself, there are Undo buttons built into apps for a reason :)
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation