The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:11 am

PLeight wrote:Drag Drop option not working with newest firmware :(

Please try reformat your sd-card using the Format (FAT32) button on Gtuner IV -> Device Configuration.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby X71 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:35 pm

this work on XB1? button translation?
only could figure out burst/normal fire. bonefish scripts dont show on my gtuner app for titan two
X71
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:57 pm

yes, it should also work on Xbox One.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby hanss » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Thanks for your efforts
hanss
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby lilstuey » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:32 am

Hey, just got my Titan two and this is the first script i've tried and seems to work nicely. Using on X Box 1, playing The Division. One suggestion..., can you add invert Y axis option, or a negative value for vertical anti-recoil. Unless the option is there and I'm missing something.

Thx
lilstuey
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 am

lilstuey wrote:Hey, just got my Titan two and this is the first script i've tried and seems to work nicely. Using on X Box 1, playing The Division. One suggestion..., can you add invert Y axis option, or a negative value for vertical anti-recoil. Unless the option is there and I'm missing something.

Thx

Interesting, didn't even think about inverted axis players.I'll add that as soon as possible.

I wonder if any gamepack does support that or how they handle that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:15 am

Scachi wrote:
lilstuey wrote:Hey, just got my Titan two and this is the first script i've tried and seems to work nicely. Using on X Box 1, playing The Division. One suggestion..., can you add invert Y axis option, or a negative value for vertical anti-recoil. Unless the option is there and I'm missing something.

Thx

Interesting, didn't even think about inverted axis players.I'll add that as soon as possible.

I always add this to go the other way incase someone needed this!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby antithesis » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:23 am

Scachi wrote:Interesting, didn't even think about inverted axis players.I'll add that as soon as possible.

Inverted Y for anti-recoil isn't necessary, just support a range of -100 to +100 for vertical. Inverted players use the opposite setting to non-inverted users, e.g instead of -30, they use 30.

Great script by the way Scachi, you've got a tonne of complex stuff going on :smile0517:
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:20 pm

antithesis wrote:
Scachi wrote:Interesting, didn't even think about inverted axis players.I'll add that as soon as possible.

Inverted Y for anti-recoil isn't necessary, just support a range of -100 to +100 for vertical. Inverted players use the opposite setting to non-inverted users, e.g instead of -30, they use 30.

Great script by the way Scachi, you've got a tonne of complex stuff going on :smile0517:

Thank you very much.
Inverted anti recoil is easier to implement for me as I have to change less code than adding negative values, this would require changing the weapon preset loading stuff. I am happy it works at all, so changing that is something I like to avoid :innocent_smile_1:

The only thing I am not so happy with is the anti recoil for manual weapons, but as I mostly play automatic weapons...lazy me ;-)
For my current anti recoil code, full automatic work great, pistol do work good enough, but weapon with slower fire rates like sniper or shotguns are not working that good. I'll have to use other handling for that but hadn't yet the time to take a look into it how you guys are handling that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Thx

Uploaded a first try to support that. There is a checkbox now (first unter general settings).
Enable that, test it and please report back, I hadn't the time to test it.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation