For Honor Combat Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

For Honor Combat Pack

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:33 am

Here's a brief demo video of what it can do:

After a few hours playing For Honor, I found controlling guard direction using the right stick was really sloppy, so I moved everything to the face buttons instead. While doing this, I've added a number of other features as well:

Features:

• Easy Sprint: supports full 360 degree sprinting.
  • Quick Guard: guard direction is now controlled via the face buttons instead of the right stick. There is too much travel in the sticks (particularly when you have to go from guarding right to left in a hurry). By mapping it to the face buttons instead, it's much faster and more responsive.
  • Arcade Stick Support: yes you read that right!
  • Quick Access Button: you can customize the L1 / LB button to use one of two shortcuts while you are in Guard Mode. Choose between Guardbreak and Cancel Heavy Attack.
  • Easy Feint: perform a feint by tapping in any direction on the right stick.
  • Easy Attack: perform a light attack by holding - instead of tapping - any of the face buttons.
  • Auto Mix-Up: randomly switch guard direction after an attack.
  • Auto Attack: hold R1 / RB to perform a repeated light attack. This is also available for heavy attacks too. This is designed for fighting minions, to save you from having to button mash as this gets tiresome pretty fast. The wait time between attacks can be adjusted in the Configurator UI, as every character has different weapon animation speeds. This only applies to light attacks because you can't really string together heavy attacks anyway, and also because it interferes with the menu too much.

IMPORTANT:

While navigating the menus, if your controls start to glitch out, press the Start / Options button. This will disable all the features in this script to prevent interference with menu navigation. The LED screen should turn from green (or purple) to white when you are in menu mode.

(If you want to read more about deactivating menu mode, see here: http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewt ... 824#p42824 Just scroll down to "Scenario 1", "Scenario 2", and "Scenario 3").

Setup Instructions:

Make sure "Lock Toggle" is disabled in the settings (most of you shouldn't have to do anything, this is disabled by default). Even though I use a toggle lock in this script (otherwise you won't be able to comfortably hit L1 / LB), I handle it programmatically so that I have a flag that I can use for the "Quick Guard" feature.

Note that the LED on the Titan Two will go from green to purple when you are in Guard Mode (L2 / LT).

Setup Instructions - Arcade / Fighting Stick Support:

You will need to download the Input Translator file called "For Honor Arcade Stick Button Remapper". When using an arcade / fighting stick, please note the following:

• While in free roaming mode, tap the Dodge button to centre the camera.
  • Double tap the Options button to toggle between Stick and standard Controller modes. This is useful for navigating through menus. While in Stick mode, an "S." will be displayed on the LCD screen, and while in Controller mode, you will see a "C." instead.
  • The Easy Feint and Easy Attack features are not supported when using an arcade stick.
  • You can view the button mappings here: https://i.imgur.com/OwEbNK5.jpg

Advanced Controls:

• While in Guard Mode, you can manually perform a feint by tapping back on the left stick.
  • While in Guard Mode, in addition to pressing L2 / LT, you can also break out of toggle lock by pressing the Sprint button (L3 / LS).
  • While in Guard Mode, double tap the Dodge button to activate Revenge Mode.
  • While in Guard Mode, tap the Lockon button (L2 / LT) to perform a finishing move.
  • To revive a team mate, press the Sprint button (L3 / LS) OR hold back on the left stick.
  • Some characters have the ability to guard from all directions. To do this, tap back on the right stick (basically this is unchanged from the original game).

Controls - Visual Guide (click image to view a larger version):

Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Check out my For Honor script!

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:07 pm

I first saw this video on Gtuner IV. !! :) Great work.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:58 am

Thanks! The beauty of this script is it then allows me to use an arcade joystick to play the game. It's going to be awesome lol

I'll post a video of me using the arcade joystick when the game comes out.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TrayDay » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:07 am

That's exactly what I was wondering. If being able to use a joypad to play this game because it seem like it would be AMAZING!.

Now I got to get it going. Second beta gonna be awesome.
TrayDay
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:53 am

I've spent the last few days further optimising the script, and I've also added a few things to make it 100% controllable via an arcade stick.

The problem is I can't test it until the next beta but the moment it comes online I will test it and release the new version of my script for you to use!

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:19 pm

Just got email that there will be open beta for this again Feb.9 thru Feb. 12.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Anyone who has even a remote interest in this I'd recommend give it a try. It's so addictive I still can't stop thinking about the game! It's definitely not a button masher, there's a lot of sophistication to the fighting mechanics.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Prototype » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:43 pm

bonefisher wrote:Just got email that there will be open beta for this again Feb.9 thru Feb. 12.

Yes i've see that and i don't get a chance to try the closed beta so i will try this script next week.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:22 pm

oh my god I just thought of a brilliant idea...a dedicated feint button.

Holy hell I'm going to get coding. I can't wait for this game.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 pm

pablogroup wrote:oh my god I just thought of a brilliant idea...a dedicated feint button.

Holy hell I'm going to get coding. I can't wait for this game.

I just finished coding this. Left, Right or Up on the right stick does an auto-feint.

It works so well. I can't believe it how good this feels:)

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation