For Honor Combat Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: For Honor Combat Pack

Postby SamSam » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:27 pm

PablosScripts wrote:
SamSam wrote:my question is, after buying the Titan 2 will be there ready scripts for management For Honor, or have something to set yourself? Are there any instructional videos for this device?

It's a piece of cake. Quite literally drag and drop:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5599

Thanks, but as I understand it, not yet ready and debugged scripts for the game For Honor? Another question is, when will be finally ready Titan Two? Known whether some specific date?
SamSam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:42 pm

SamSam wrote:not yet ready and debugged scripts for the game For Honor

What do you mean?
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby SamSam » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:25 pm

PablosScripts wrote:

What do you mean?

I mean, it's not on the list
http://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index. ... :gamepacks
SamSam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:52 pm

SamSam wrote:
PablosScripts wrote:

What do you mean?

I mean, it's not on the list
http://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index. ... :gamepacks

Those are official gamepacks.

This is a user made pack. There are two types. Mine is very much done, I don't have plans to add much more.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Conjuring Gogue » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Is there a way to hold one button down and it detects the attack direction and blocks?
Conjuring Gogue
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 pm

Conjuring Gogue wrote:Is there a way to hold one button down and it detects the attack direction and blocks?

The device don't have knowledge of what is happening on the game screen. It can, however, react to some feedback send back to the controller, like the rumble or led.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Conjuring Gogue wrote:Is there a way to hold one button down and it detects the attack direction and blocks?

I have played with a continued rotating block, worked one out of three times. Sometimes 2 out of 3 but not well enough I figured.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby antithesis » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:23 pm

I finally picked up this game on sale at EB and tried out pablogroup's script.

The first thing I noticed is there's a big, fat memory leak. The T2 CPU jumps to 150% and the game becomes unplayable due to T2-induced input lag. Nothing special needs to be done, just click Save and Run to watch those CPU cycles fly!

It's even worse in the earlier GPC version, the CPU hits and stays at 166%.

The problem stems from the call to ColorLED in main. You want to call that when the flag is changed, not all the time the flag is active. Every time main loops, the ColorLED function is called and it floods the CPU. I made the same mistake in one of my early scripts, it's an easy fix.

Any chance of an update? I've fixed the leak in the GPC version by simply commenting out the ColorLED calls, but I'm not sure what improvements were made between the 1.00 GPC and 1.25 GBC releases.

On a positive note, this is really clever use of control remapping. It takes a little adjusting to use the face buttons for the block / attack direction, but it's intuitive and responsive :smile0517:
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:31 am

I'm sorry I only just saw this thread as I've been quite busy. Are you still playing this? If so I'm happy to revisit in the coming days and try to fix this bug.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby xavante » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:27 am

One major issue ive noticed with this gamepack (which is quite stellar I might add) is the problem that when using the LB/L1 quick access button assignment and swapping it for guardbreak, instead of a normal single LB/L1 button press upon holding the button down, it will instead register it as multiple rapid button presses as if it were a macro instead of a simple button swap. This unfortunately makes it impossible for either the centurion to do a combo with his jab attack at full power or for a valkyrie to avoid an accidental grab attempt after a shield hit. Another issue albeit to a smaller degree is when going into the pause menu or the psn/xbox menu, the controls revert to basic normal controls but sometimes on exit from the menu via pressing 'b' or 'circle', the controls don't revert back to the gamepack controls, causing the player to have to press the left trigger multiple times to revert the controls back to gamepack mode and even then, it will reverse the controls i.e. unlocked controls will be when the player is engaged with the enemy and vice versa when the player is not engaged. Other tests are being done but otherwise I have little issue with the gamepack. Good work pabloscripts! :D
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation