inFAMOUS Second Son Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

inFAMOUS Second Son Modpack

Postby Prototype » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:34 pm

This is my inFAMOUS Modpack for the Titan Two featuring Turbo Melee, Turbo Smoke Shot, Turbo Smoke Dash, Turbo Grenade, Turbo Missile, Turbo Beam, Turbo Karmic, Turbo Climbing, Mega Vent Glitch, Dash Attack Combo, Jump Attack Combo, Auto Drain, Auto Swipe, Hair Triggers, Light Speed Lock, an Aim Lock, an Aim Sensitivity Mod and a Mod to destroy the Mobile Commands easily!
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Re: InFAMOUS Second Son Modpack

Postby Prototype » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Release 1.00
Update 1.01 - 2 New Mods: Auto Drain + Aiming Sensitivity + 2 New Combos: Dash Attack + Jump Attack
Update 1.02 - 6 New Mods: Auto Swipe + Turbo Grenade + Turbo Missile + Turbo Beam + Light Speed Lock + Aim Lock
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Re: inFAMOUS Second Son Modpack

Postby jayjack » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:24 am

prototype wrote:This is my inFAMOUS Modpack for the Titan Two....

Hey prototype,

Let me ask you about the game itself.
I finally started playing after traveling without my PS4.

Introduction was great. But that first battle in Seattle where you have to blow up the mobile command truck, is the rest of the game like this?
Took me a dozen tries to get past this first major battle.
Wondering if should just give up the game now.

Your script is great but it is too unwieldy for me.
Combos like double and trips taps with hold or switching buttons is too much for me in the heat of battle.

I probably really shouldn't be playing these games. LOL
Anyway, so is the rest of the game like this first battle or is it hopefully slower placed?
jayjack
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: inFAMOUS Second Son Modpack

Postby Prototype » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi jayjack,

jayjack wrote:Introduction was great. But that first battle in Seattle where you have to blow up the mobile command truck, is the rest of the game like this?
Took me a dozen tries to get past this first major battle.
Wondering if should just give up the game now.

I remember the first time i played the game, like you i have had some pain to pass that first big D.U.P. agent! But today, after have beat the game many times, to answer you correctly i replayed that mission and i succeeded on the first try on expert mode (Modpack Enabled). Find a nearby vent to reach the rooftops and shoot enemies from there.
Here you can find some good tips for that mission:
https://www.primagames.com/games/infamo ... me-seattle
jayjack wrote:Your script is great but it is too unwieldy for me.
Combos like double and trips taps with hold or switching buttons is too much for me in the heat of battle.

The double tap speed is set to 130 ms, if you want i can add a way to increase the tap speed. You can also keep the double tap Mod and disable the triple tap switch Mod, but later in the game you will have more powers to use all the Mods efficiently!
jayjack wrote:I probably really shouldn't be playing these games. LOL
Anyway, so is the rest of the game like this first battle or is it hopefully slower placed?

It's a BTA, i love these games! The game will slow down a bit and become intense gradually but the Mods are here to help. If you have any issue or Mods idea, feel free to ask :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Return to User's Script Documentation