Destiny 2 script - Another one

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Destiny 2 script - Another one

Postby Scachi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm

My script tries to track the active weapons slot as described in the very first post of this thread
LED colors for estimated active weapon slot: green=primary, red=secondary, pink=power

Read the first post for full information.

I have added a combobox for selecting when to activate the alternative sensitivity on: ADS+L3 or ADS only in version 1.08 released today. (Found under General Setup in Interactive Configuration)
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Redrabbit5 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:38 pm

I tried to use right today,I need almost for anti recoil and rapid fire,I need to tune parameters on gtuner??In game editing mode work just if i tuned parameters in gtuner?unfortunally I m not able to feel difference with and without.Thanks.
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Edit them within GTuner IV - Interactive Configuration of the Slot you put this script on, that should work.

In-game anti recoil adjustment should work, but it is easier to do the basic anti recoil adjustment via Interactive Configuration to understand how it works. Use the "Save and Run" button in the IC do apply the changes to the running script
and watch out for the LED so you use the correct weapon slot.
Try the in-game adjustment later, you have to enter edit mode for that. Please read the very first post for more information.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Redrabbit5 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Scachi wrote:Edit them within GTuner IV - Interactive Configuration of the Slot you put this script on, that should work.

In-game anti recoil adjustment should work, but it is easier to do the basic anti recoil adjustment via Interactive Configuration to understand how it works. Use the "Save and Run" button in the IC do apply the changes to the running script
and watch out for the LED so you use the correct weapon slot.
Try the in-game adjustment later, you have to enter edit mode for that. Please read the very first post for more information.

I take a look of first post,I read all about it,but in game confing make you able to modify from 1 to 2 strengh of anti recoil right? up/down,right/left.any tips about first configuration parameter than tune for my weapons?you also use usb switch to use t2 always connected to pc for make adjustment in game?
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:22 pm

I use a USB hub for the connection from my pc to the titan two prog port, it is connected all the time to my pc and ps4.
My setup:
Code: Select all

------------- T2 -------------
          PC <--> USB HUB <-- |T2 Prog                        |
                              |                   T2-Input A  | <- DS4 Controller
                      PS4 <-- |T2 Output                      |
                              |                   T2-Input B  | <- Not used
                              |                               |
                               -------------------------------

The script is tested with default controls only, don't know if it works with any other button layout.

I just enable anti recoil and rapid fire for the weapon slots I want to use them and adjust the rapid fire value via IC.
Ingame adjustment allows editing of anti recoil only, not rapid fire.
Make sure you are in game mode with the script. It shows the colors for the weapon slot in use: green=primary, red=secondary, pink=power
If the LED is blue you are in menu mode and can't edit anti recoil.

Enter edit mode (this only works when the option "Disable all ingame toggles" is not checked):
Hold R3(RS) & L3(LS) both together for 1 second down, it should start blink white/green
Same buttons to leave that mode again.

For hip fire anti recoil adjustment
Press DPad Up(lesser)/Down(stronger) for vertical recoil compensation.
Press DPad Left/Right for horizontal recoil compensation.

For ads fire anti recoil adjustment
Hold L2(LT) while pressing the DPad direction for editing anti recoil value for aiming down sight / ADS.
Just pressing DPad, without L2(LT), will edit anti recoil for hip fire.

To change the weapon slot to edit anti recoil press the weapon change buttons as normal.

If this is not working for you then you should give a different script a try.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Redrabbit5 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:28 pm

Thanks for explanation,I give one more try after work,I use t2 instead xim apex,should work anyway?
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 pm

As long as you use the default ingame layout in destiny itself it shouldn't matter what controller/xim/whatever you are using.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pokerhontis99 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Any chance you could add auto sprint into your script? Also how do i access the Interactive Configuration?, i've had a look but can't seem to find it I would like to change the anti recoil values.
pokerhontis99
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:06 pm

I can try to, but I don't play Destiny 2 anymore.

So if you are willing to test it and report back if it works or not I can give it a try and adding it to my script.
The jitter isn't working anymore ? I'll remove it from the script to get space to add auto run then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pokerhontis99 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:32 pm

Scachi wrote:I can try to, but I don't play Destiny 2 anymore.

So if you are willing to test it and report back if it works or not I can give it a try and adding it to my script.
The jitter isn't working anymore ? I'll remove it from the script to get space to add auto run then.

Yeah that would be great and yes i would be more than willing to report back to you to confirm if it works or not. One more question, when i change the anti-recoil values in edit mode, will the settings still be there whenever i use the Titan 2?
pokerhontis99
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation