Destiny 2 script - Another one

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Destiny 2 script - Another one

Postby jproskater » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:11 am

I just updated titan two and downloaded this update but for some reason I can no longer access the configuration where I adjust the rapid fire, etc. How do I get to this part now? Thanks!
jproskater
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:36 am

Reinstall the script.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Longfellow78 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:03 am

I would love to use some elements of this script in my own Destiny script, which has less functions but I understand. I already have toggle on and off anti recoil and rapid fire, but only for all weapons, not for the selected slot only.
Would you be so kind as to tell me how I might copy only the element from your script relating to toggling rapid fire and recoil independently for each weapon.
I didnt want to just copy it without asking as #1 it's rude and #2 I might not copy the right parts. I'm happy to try and edit it into my script, but would like to know which parts are relevant..

Thanks! :)
Longfellow78
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:12 am

Longfellow78 wrote:I would love to use some elements of this script in my own Destiny script, which has less functions but I understand. I already have toggle on and off anti recoil and rapid fire, but only for all weapons, not for the selected slot only.
Would you be so kind as to tell me how I might copy only the element from your script relating to toggling rapid fire and recoil independently for each weapon.
I didnt want to just copy it without asking as #1 it's rude and #2 I might not copy the right parts. I'm happy to try and edit it into my script, but would like to know which parts are relevant..

Thanks! :)

Thank you for asking. It is great to see someone respecting the work of others :smile0517: I'll answer in your thread viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13814
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby EvilRyu » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:28 pm

Using the Alternative Sensitivity doesn't seem to allow for the anti-recoil to work for some reason...
EvilRyu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby AlexD » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Hi Scachi. Die zwei

Dpad_Left + Dpad_Right

Dpad_Up + Dpad_Down

funktionieren nicht mehr.

Jetzt ist es so als ob nur eine Taste wird gedrückt, und nicht zwei gleichzeitig.
AlexD
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Tonton » Thu May 07, 2020 1:38 pm

Good morning I would like to know if there is the possibility of a double ADS, configurable, and activated in the exchange of arms between primary and secondary, for example, gostraide to use an ads for an automatic rifle and another for sniper, would that be possible?
Tonton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Tonton wrote:Good morning I would like to know if there is the possibility of a double ADS, configurable, and activated in the exchange of arms between primary and secondary, for example, gostraide to use an ads for an automatic rifle and another for sniper, would that be possible?

It is already possible to have different sensitivity for ADS for the different weapon slots in the Interactive Configuration.
In General Setup configure "Use alternative sensitivity configured per weapon slot on" to "L2(ADS)"
Then Configure for each "Weapon Setup" (Kinetic/Energy/Power) the last setting:
"ADS Sensitivity on L3+L2 or L2, as configured" to some value
100 is the "unchanged sensitivity"
lower than 100 is slower aiming
higher than 100 is faster aiming

d2_ads.jpg
d2_ads.jpg (120.31 KiB) Viewed 2483 times
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Tonton » Fri May 08, 2020 12:07 am

You are the best thank you I will test it immediately.
Tonton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby chorl » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:10 pm

Hi there,

I noticed all script I've tested today (D2 Season 11 launch) have a weird effect in "Always sprint", gun animation goes nuts, up and down fast all the time.

Anyone noticing that? Have they introduced new controller behaviour? I've tested v1.33 in both PS4 and PC4 with Elite Controller.

Last months I relied a lot in Auto-Sprint, and today it was hard to play with no auto-sprint, or with a weirdo version...

Any thoughts?

Best regards.
chorl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation