Destiny 2 script - Another one

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Destiny 2 script - Another one

Postby Dead_Tuna » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:17 am

@chorl I have the same problem with Autorun, my gun goes nuts and I can't figure it out. I've made no changes to script or settings. I did hear that Bungie made some changes to a controller Remapping for players that want a custom button setting but I can't see that being an issue.
Thanks for posting it, I hope someone can figure it out also.
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AlexD » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:20 am

Hallo Scachi. Jetzt sieht es so aus

Du brauchst nicht mehr Waffenverfolgung. Kannst gleich zur bestimmte Waffe wechseln.
AlexD
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:27 am

AlexD wrote:Hallo Scachi. Jetzt sieht es so aus
Du brauchst nicht mehr Waffenverfolgung. Kannst gleich zur bestimmte Waffe wechseln.

Uih.. Spiele seit dem ersten Add-On kein Destiny mehr, daher auch kein Plan über die Änderungen/Veränderungen.
Aber Danke für die Info. :smile0517:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:08 pm

Updated. In "General Setup" you can assign the buttons for direct weapon switch. you need to configure them in the game too.
Only tested with dpad direction buttons.
The in-game toggles (rapid fire, anti recoil) with dpad buttons now requires the R3/RS button to be held down for the toggles to work.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Rippster1818 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:06 pm

Quick draw glitch in destiny 2. I've managed to place the something into the script for the quick draw glitch but im not a coder by any means. But the quick draw glitch is very useful. Maybe even have some control for toggling on and off.
Rippster1818
Private
Private

Postby dingy1987 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:12 pm

Hi I'm new to titan two and still learning it I have downloaded scachi script for destiny 2 and was wondering for anti recoil what would yous suggest for vertical and horizontal force the best numbers for less recoil,thanks
dingy1987
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:11 am

dingy1987 wrote:Hi I'm new to titan two and still learning it I have downloaded scachi script for destiny 2 and was wondering for anti recoil what would yous suggest for vertical and horizontal force the best numbers for less recoil,thanks

Welcome. :smile0201:

There are no best values to use as it is different for everyone, factors such as console, sensitivity etc.
Start with a base value of 15-20 for vertical and work your way up or down to get it where it feels right for you. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby chorl » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:10 am

Rippster1818 wrote:Quick draw glitch in destiny 2. I've managed to place the something into the script for the quick draw glitch but im not a coder by any means. But the quick draw glitch is very useful. Maybe even have some control for toggling on and off.

Very interested in this, did you managed to get it working?

Thanks.
chorl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby dingy1987 » Tue May 04, 2021 11:54 am

What do you guys wreckon the best aim assist values are to set
dingy1987
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation