Destiny 2 script - Another one

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Destiny 2 script - Another one

Postby JokerLux » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:16 pm

Hallo :)
Der script ist eigentlich perfekt...
Es kommt nur manchmal vor, dass auf dem titanstick die primärwaffe ei gestellt ist, ich im spiel aber die 2te ausgerüstet habe... Was ist der schnellstmögliche weg, dies zu beheben und wieder zu switchen..

MfG Kevin
JokerLux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:19 pm

Double Tap Dpad-Left or Tap R3 when you assign "Fix Weapon Slot" to the R3 button in the "Extra Button/Key Function" section.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby owenDj » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:01 am

I am a novice, how to use the GPC files, hope to get your help, thank you
owenDj
Private
Private

Postby YoungSung » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:05 am

I was wondering how to use the double Circle for Xim Apex. I can't seem to understand how to assign one button to both the d pads. More so, it doesn't seem to be working.
YoungSung
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:51 am

YoungSung wrote:I was wondering how to use the double Circle for Xim Apex. I can't seem to understand how to assign one button to both the d pads. More so, it doesn't seem to be working.

Using two opposite direcions with dpad only works with the T2, not with Xim Apex. As far as I know it doesn't work (anymore) with xim4.

You can use the mouse in apex and the keyboard in T2. Use an input translator to do the same keyboard mapping you had configured in your xim. This way you can use the unassigned/unused keys within the script to toggle actions/combos like double circle or tripple jump.

//edit spelling error
Last edited by Scachi on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby YoungSung » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:02 am

Thank you so much!
YoungSung
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby chorl » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:36 am

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your work.

I've been using v1.28 with PC with no issues, but now I'm playing Destiny 2 also in PS4, using Xbox Elite (wired).

I have an issue with one of rear paddles (button18), which I have mapped through Xbox companion to RB. But, in PS4 (with Xbox Elite in port 1 and Ps4 in port 2), when I press upper right paddle (button18), RB action happends, but PS4 share button kicks in.

How can I avoid this behavior?

Regards.
chorl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:08 am

chorl wrote:Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your work.

I've been using v1.28 with PC with no issues, but now I'm playing Destiny 2 also in PS4, using Xbox Elite (wired).

I have an issue with one of rear paddles (button18), which I have mapped through Xbox companion to RB. But, in PS4 (with Xbox Elite in port 1 and Ps4 in port 2), when I press upper right paddle (button18), RB action happends, but PS4 share button kicks in.

How can I avoid this behavior?

Regards.

This is not script specific. It is how the T2 handles the paddles. Hit the F1 key in GTuner will show you that the paddles are mapped to some ps4 buttons/inputs.
Search for "elite controller ps4 fix" in GTuner IV "Online Resource". Drag the input translator file onto the same slot where you have placed the script. Reload the slot and you problem should be solved.
You can edit the Input Translator to only be active for a specific input (input-A?) of the T2 where you have connected your elite. This way you can still use the ps4 controllers share button (input-B?) if you want to.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby chorl » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:37 am

Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answer.

I'll try that as soon as possible. I presume this drag&drop onto the same slot your script is would change something in the code which corrects this behavior, should I compile script or anything?

Best regards.
chorl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:16 pm

chorl wrote:Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answer.

I'll try that as soon as possible. I presume this drag&drop onto the same slot your script is would change something in the code which corrects this behavior, should I compile script or anything?

Best regards.

No.. the Input Translator doesn't change the scripts code and there is no need for any changes in the script.
The input translator is for changing mappings of inputs. Like you press button B and the script will recognize it as button Y instead.

The trick for the elite is it maps the share button (BUTTON_18) to an unused input so your paddle will no longer trigger share, it only triggers the button you mapped in the xbox app then.
Right now, without that input translator, you press the paddle and the T2 recognizes it as share + your mapped button being pressed at the same time.

More information about the input translator:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6044
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation