Destiny 2 Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Destiny 2 Script

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:44 pm

Had to move documentation over here. Was getting too long for a regular post.

Please make note that this is not nearly complete!

Rapid Fire:

Four different selections for enablement:
Disabled
Always On
ADS Only
Hip Fire Only

Shots per minute: Used to calculate the fire rate.

Shots per pull: Not currently used, needs cleaned up yet.

Rapid Reload Delay: Amount of time to cancel sprint while reloading. This is done to prevent the reload cancellation due to sprinting. Set just right and it can shorten reload time by canceling the animation early. To fast though and it won't reload at all.

Anti-Recoil Application: Contains three settings. Disabled, On Hold, and On Release. On Hold applies anti-recoil to the right stick (please correct me if wrong, I'm a bit direction-ally challenged at times. I assure you it is on the correct stick. :wink: ) while shoot is being held down. On Release applies anti-recoil to the right stick (see above for direction-ally challenged, of course unless I did get it right) between shots rather than applying while the shot is taken.

Anti-Recoil Vertical Force: How much force is applied to vertical movement to counter the weapons vertical movement.

Anti-Recoil Horizontal Force: How much force is applied to counteract the side to side movement (drift) of the weapon while shooting.

Easy Sprint:

Enable Easy Sprint: simply determines whether or not it is enabled.

Easy sprint type: Two choices here, always enabled. (Keeps constantly pushing L3), or pressure sensitive (ONLY when the left stick goes beyond a predefined threshold does it kick in the sprint).

Easy Sprint Pressure: This only applies when easy sprint type is set to pressure sensitive. Sets the value that the left stick has to be past before easy sprint kicks in. Allows for easier time remaining crouched, sneaking, and that sort of thing.

Bumper Jumper

Select this in order to have your ADS and Shoot move from the triggers to the bumpers.

LED Indicators

White = Kinetic Weapon (Primary)
Green = Energy Weapon (Secondary)
Purple = Power Weapon (Heavy)
Light Blue = Sparrow Mode (Cancels Easy Sprint While On Sparrow)
Pink = Shot Per Second Programming Mode

In Game Toggles / Modes

Easy Sprint: Double tap left stick to toggle Easy Sprint enabled / disabled.

Rapid Fire: While holding ADS press down (only once) on D-Pad. This will be blocked from game, you will not sit down.

Shot Per Min Programming Mode: While holding ADS double tap down on D-Pad. This will turn the LED on the Titan Two a bright pink color. (Very different from purple used to designate heavy!) While in this mode you can program the new fire rate for the class that was equipped when entering this mode.
Pressing left on the D-Pad will increase the hundreds value by one, if 9 is reached the next press will bring it around to 0.
Pressing up on the D-Pad will increase the tens position value by one, if 9 is reached the next press will bring it around to 0.
Pressing right on the D-Pad will increase the singles position value by one, if 9 is reached the next press will bring it around to 0.
Each setting will display the current value for a short time on the LED. Pressing A / Circle will show the entered fire rate on the LED going through each value. Pressing B / Cross will cancel and leave the current fire rate returning you to normal game/script operation. Pressing X / Square will save the new value and return you to normal game/script operation using the new value (RPM) to adjust the rapid fire on the class.
NOTE: All D-Pad values are blocked from reaching game. You may look to be AFK for a few moments, but better that than emoting, waving, and dancing enough to give away mod modification.

Using this you can easily swap weapons in game (for example Mida = 200 and Nameless Midnight = 180 have different fire rates) and be able to very easily keep a perfect rapid fire.

Still In The Works
In game adjustment of Anti-Recoil
Easy Melee
Rapid Fire Cancel On Super (Super Mode!)
Easy Double (Triple - thanks Hunters!) Jump
A few other tweaks that I can't recall off the top of my head!

Special Thanks!
J2Kbr - Without which we wouldn't have the new script language that allows for what I believe is my most advanced script to date. What else can I say? He's done amazing work on the Titan Two, allowing for things that would otherwise have remained impossible.

Bonefisher - Shared a new method of RPM rapid fire that was a good bit smaller than mine, and works every time! Just need the RPM and it calculates right down to the MS the spot on fire rate! Still working on other ideas, and I'm sure some will end up in here as well!

xenologer - Shared a while ago in a post a simply elegant, functional, working anti-recoil that would allow you to still look around and follow a target with it fighting back less the farther out the stick was. I've converted to T2, and implemented in this D2 script.

Thanks to everyone else for downloading and using the script. Also thanks for the patience to realize I just don't have the time I used to spend in updating. It will continue to come, just not as fast as even I'd like. Keep trying it out though, let me know about the bugs. We'll keep plugging away at it and get one hell of a Destiny 2 script out there yet!

Edit: I'll be back later to clean up the formatting, ran out of time before having to start work this morning. :a1chill_angry1:
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Re: Destiny 2 Script

Postby Max_001 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Hello,

seems i don't get it working with the Mida Rifle.

-Always on
- Shots per Minute : 200

But still single shots.

Anything i missing ?

thx

Max
Max_001
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:28 am

Your script is currently the first on the Gtuner IV Online Resources start listing. Means it is very popular at the moment. Congratulations for the awesome work. :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ytt42 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:34 am

Here's I handled anti-recoil + rapid fire in my Destiny 1 script
IMO, it seems much simpler to work with than doing it all in main and with some slight modifications it should be able to handle all of the features you're trying to implement.

Code: Select all
main {
    if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) {
         if(rapid_onoff) {
            combo_run(RAPIDFIRE);
        }
        else {
            set_val(FIRE_BTN, 100);
        }
    }
    if(recoil_onoff && recoil_active) {
        set_joystick(PS4_RY, get_val(PS4_RY), recoil_y);
        set_joystick(PS4_RX, get_val(PS4_RX), recoil_x);
    }
}
combo RAPIDFIRE {
    set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
    recoil_active = FALSE;
    wait(hold_time);

set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
    recoil_active = TRUE;
    wait(recoil_time);

set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
    recoil_active = FALSE;
    wait(rest_time);
}
function set_joystick(_stick, _value, _offset) {
    if(_offset != 0) {
        _value = _value + _offset;
        if(_value < -100) {
            _value = -100;
        }
        else if(_value > 100) {
            _value = 100;
        }
    }
    set_val(_stick, _value);
}

It used to do weapon slot tracking but I ripped it out because of how Destiny 1 liked to change your weapon on respawn.
ytt42
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Necro » Wed May 30, 2018 2:33 am

Does this include Antithesis' Anti Recoil that's compatible with XIM4/Apex?
Necro
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby pokerhontis99 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:55 pm

When you reload when the Outlaw perk is active there is around a 1 second pause before rapid fire kicks in, is there anyway to fix this?
pokerhontis99
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby cdog93 » Sun May 02, 2021 5:17 pm

does this work on console using controllers, and does it matter that i have button layout customized on my ps5?
cdog93
Private
Private

Return to User's Script Documentation