Destiny 2 MODzPACK

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Destiny 2 MODzPACK

Postby bonefisher » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:11 am

Viperownage wrote:Thank you for making this mod. I have two questions:
-Sometimes my weapons randomly automatically reload after every bullet I fire. I can only turn it off by changing to my other weapon and firing this weapon. How can I stop this auto reload, I don't see it in the options?
-I can't find the best settings for anti recoil for pulse rifles (lincoln green/Vigilance wing) what do you recommended?

Even if it is automatic you still have to set the rpm rate and mag clip size then it will reload automatic but this is a form for really checking if you have the rpm rate right with the weapon of choice so if you use shots per burst it will fire the correct bullet you put in tap burst. There is no shut off but after you get use to it works awesome. What I do is set up different classes to all the slots so when you change up to something different it is all set for you. Then just change slots with RB/R1 plus xbox/ps button or LB/L1 and xbox/ps button going up and down slots. Haven't played in a while for settings to tell sorry!

PS. in the menu of the weapon has everything you need for setup rpm rate and magazine size!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby LeBlues » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:16 am

Last edited by LeBlues on Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeBlues
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:35 am

Viperownage wrote:Thank you for your answer. I have set the proper rpm and clipsize on all weapons. It does work on scouts. But somehow it does not work on pulse rifles. Problems I have is that they are randomly jamming. Or when changing to second weapon and back I suddenly lose rapid fire. Or after switching weapons a few times secondary weaopn suddenly have rapid fire (while this was turned off).
What do you recommend for downforce anti recoil for pulse rifles? I feel like 26 is to much downforce.

On the pulse weapons make sure there not automatic so you don't use rapid fire on. On the switching back and fourth make sure to have clean presses. I might get on there this weekend to check things but I think this last update we got has something out of wack. Lot of the weapons don't require anti-recoil..... :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby LeBlues » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:18 pm

LeBlues
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Viperownage wrote:Ok, so what you are actually saying is that anti recoil + rapid fire don't work together on pulse rifles.

I'm saying what ever gun fires on it's own without rapid fire being on then don't enable rapid fire just because you think it will help. Just incase your doing that..... On the anti-recoil some of the weapons don't require any anti-recoil and setting of 26.0 is so very little anyway but if it helps use it. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby LeBlues » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:45 pm

LeBlues
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby jdracir » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:08 am

hi guys, i just want to know smonething, first of all sorry about my english Im basicaly french..
i just got my new titan 2 and rigth now im trying to set it up.
i wondering why is my crouchshot dont work. i think it'S related about an (ADS) or something like that but im not even shure what it is. i think i've try everything but i just dont get it
thanks.
josh
jdracir
Private
Private

Postby Ravi8121 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:32 am

Can I use this pack with keyboard and mouse on a T2?
Ravi8121
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:22 am

Ravi8121 wrote:Can I use this pack with keyboard and mouse on a T2?

Yes you just need to use a input translator with it!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Ravi8121 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:28 am

bonefisher wrote:
Ravi8121 wrote:Can I use this pack with keyboard and mouse on a T2?

Yes you just need to use a input translator with it!

Like a xim or just setup a translator in a 2nd open slot?

need some help with this and how to wire it up and connect to Gtuner to see the devise monitor?
Ravi8121
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation