Destiny 2 MODzPACK

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Destiny 2 MODzPACK

Postby bonefisher » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Once you have the MODzPACK in slot then in online resources (input translator section) use J2Kbr's translator for game and drag and drop it over script and it will show both in same slot! Then click little icon in slot to open interactive configurations to set up. Once done make sure you hit save and run in the interactive configurations! If you download the input translator you can change sensitivity setting or make changes how you want button layouts for keyboard and mouse then just drag and drop back over script and click the number to the slot to activate again the new changes. If your connect and want to see after doing this just click the device monitor tab to see things work!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Dead_Tuna » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello,

Has their been any update to the Modzpack? last one in 1.03v in 2017.

thx
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:25 pm

I haven't revisited this game in awhile.... You having problems with anything?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Dead_Tuna » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:53 am

bonefisher wrote:I haven't revisited this game in awhile.... You having problems with anything?

Hey, Thanks for the reply.
No Problems Just questions.

1: What would turn OFF Easy Sprint when it is set for Always ON? I was playing and for some reason it stop working . I had press the " save and run " again to getting it running again.

2: Anti Recoil says ( Not yet functioning for " ON Hold " or " ON Release " ) wait for next update but their hasn't been one since 2017. Just wondering if their will be an update to get this working.

Thx
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:32 am

Right now don't have game installed but hopefully maybe over Christmas to New years holiday I'll look at it again!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Dead_Tuna » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:11 am

bonefisher wrote:Right now don't have game installed but hopefully maybe over Christmas to New years holiday I'll look at it again!

Thanks
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Ravi8121 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:13 pm

bonefisher wrote:Once you have the MODzPACK in slot then in online resources (input translator section) use J2Kbr's translator for game and drag and drop it over script and it will show both in same slot! Then click little icon in slot to open interactive configurations to set up. Once done make sure you hit save and run in the interactive configurations! If you download the input translator you can change sensitivity setting or make changes how you want button layouts for keyboard and mouse then just drag and drop back over script and click the number to the slot to activate again the new changes. If your connect and want to see after doing this just click the device monitor tab to see things work!

Awesome worked perfectly was waiting on a keyboard thanks again.

When it comes to mouse sensitivity is the a recommendation for d2? Normally with controller I’m at 5-6 sens..
any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks team.
Ravi8121
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Ravi8121 wrote:
bonefisher wrote:Once you have the MODzPACK in slot then in online resources (input translator section) use J2Kbr's translator for game and drag and drop it over script and it will show both in same slot! Then click little icon in slot to open interactive configurations to set up. Once done make sure you hit save and run in the interactive configurations! If you download the input translator you can change sensitivity setting or make changes how you want button layouts for keyboard and mouse then just drag and drop back over script and click the number to the slot to activate again the new changes. If your connect and want to see after doing this just click the device monitor tab to see things work!

When it comes to mouse sensitivity is the a recommendation for d2? Normally with controller I’m at 5-6 sens..

Thanks team.

Turn the game sensitivity all the way up! Should be good but if you need to change things open up the input translator and bump it up there!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Ravi8121 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:29 pm

bonefisher wrote:
Ravi8121 wrote:

Thanks team.

Turn the game sensitivity all the way up! Should be good but if you need to change things open up the input translator and bump it up there!

Yep that was the 1st thing I did. I’ve been increasing the sensitivity in the input translator a little at a time I’ll keep playing with it.
Ravi8121
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation