COD WWII MODzPACK

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: COD WWII MODzPACK

Postby clone1008 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:34 pm

bonefisher wrote:
clone1008 wrote:Is there an auto hold breath option? I don't see one.

if you enable quickstep there is a two part to this....if you tap left trigger less than 300ms you get quick scope and if you hold left trigger pass 300ms you get hold breath..... :smile0517:

Is there a possibility of making just an option for sharp shooter outside of quick scope? Like half press ADS is regular aim and full ADS is sharp shooter.
clone1008
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:56 pm

clone1008 wrote:
bonefisher wrote:
clone1008 wrote:Is there an auto hold breath option? I don't see one.

if you enable quickstep there is a two part to this....if you tap left trigger less than 300ms you get quick scope and if you hold left trigger pass 300ms you get hold breath..... :smile0517:

Is there a possibility of making just an option for sharp shooter outside of quick scope? Like half press ADS is regular aim and full ADS is sharp shooter.

Added pressure sensitive sniper breath option it is without quick scope though....see how you like! If you still want the quick scope built in with that let me know. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Added a ADS couch with release drop while holding fire trigger.
Added Superman Drop while running with different button options to activate. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:11 am

Added both options to use on quick scope mod. Quick scope and pressure sensitive engagement breath. Enjoy! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Mavman82 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:15 pm

Hey Bonefisher,

For this game pack, which of the five options will allow for only dropshoting when hipfiring (and not while ADS-ing)?

I'm also using your 'flipped script' as well if that helps.

Thanks,

Nick
Attachments
To bonefisher.PNG
To bonefisher.PNG (7.7 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Mavman82
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Mavman82 wrote:Hey Bonefisher,

For this game pack, which of the five options will allow for only dropshoting when hipfiring (and not while ADS-ing)?

I'm also using your 'flipped script' as well if that helps.

Thanks,

Nick

Ok first one only drops if you engage left trigger and firing then release left trigger while firing will drop. If your just hip firing without hitting left trigger it will not drop.

Second one if your in ADS and firing if you release ADS while firing it will drop while firing and when you release fire trigger it will rise. if you just hip fire it will drop while firing and when release fire trigger it will rise. If you ADS and fire then release fire trigger before ADS trigger it does nothing.

Third one it will drop with anything.

Fourth one is a new one of the second one just a better method.

Fifth one is my favorite! If your running and hit ADS trigger it stops you in your tracks allowing strafe move mean while not adding delay on firing weapon plus the bloom of the gun is not blown up it is running tight. Then if your firing when you have ADS trigger engaged then release ADS it will finish dropping to the ground and then if you release fire trigger it will rise all the way up. Here is the kicker for sniper action....if your behind something that is tall and if you hit ADS then it ducks behind something then do reverse method and tap crouch button then use it for peek-boo fire shot method. I also use the drop to the ground while reloading hold fire trigger in til it reloads.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Mavman82 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Hey, quick question...

Has anyone tried to use the 'duelist' option with the semi-auto (1911's) as secondaries and the M1 Garand as your primary.

When running this game pack, it runs fine for the first few times. After dying a few times though, when I try to fire my primary, my character begins to stutter or go into a jitter mod type mode. When I try to fire my secondary, the rapid-fire appears to have disabled itself. If I cycle thru the memory slots, I can reset things. At the moment that seems to be my only work-a-round.

Anyone else have this problem? I have attached a pic of my setup, just in case I have set it up wrong.

I should also add that I also have added the 'tactical and flipped trigger layout' GPC to slots too.

Thanks in advance.

FTR...this game pack is by far my favorite for COD WW2.
Attachments
Duel list issue.PNG
Duelist setu
Duel list issue.PNG (32.19 KiB) Viewed 1614 times
Mavman82
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:47 pm

You have akimbo mod on the secondary and if you die without switching back to primary it will look like a jitter. Double tap d pad down to reset if your on wrong side of load out indicated by light color on T2.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:47 pm

If you have the akimbo's on the secondary when you first load script to run switch it to secondary for the akimbo's and hold left trigger and then fire trigger to heat it up then you can go with just right trigger after that. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Mavman82 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:24 pm

bonefisher wrote:You have akimbo mod on the secondary and if you die without switching back to primary it will look like a jitter. Double tap d pad down to reset if your on wrong side of load out indicated by light color on T2.

...I can confirm that this solves my problem. :smile0203:

bonefisher wrote:If you have the akimbo's on the secondary when you first load script to run switch it to secondary for the akimbo's and hold left trigger and then fire trigger to heat it up then you can go with just right trigger after that. :smile0517:

....I will try this when I get home.

Thank you.
Mavman82
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation