Warframe Melee Combo Creator v2.2

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Warframe Melee Combo Creator v2.2

Postby NitemareMarauder » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:23 pm

i originally planned to manually set up combos for each stance but midway through i realized there are way too many individual combos to obtain and test for, so instead i opted to make a "Combo Creator" where all you have to do is input your current stances main combos (usually the top 3 or 4 in the combo list) and tweak some easy settings and BOOM you now have that Stance ready to be perfectly executed with the press of one button.

ALL OPTIONS IN THE INTERACTIVE CONFIGURATION MENU :smile0517:

This code helps with perfecting melee stance combos and sets them to a DPAD button of your choice.

Activation involves holding Channel and pressing a direction.

Capable of pressing up to a sequence of TEN inputs.

Full support of conditional taps such as Block+Tap or Forward+Tap! just tell the combo what extra button you need and where to sneak the extra input in or even tell it to hold the button for the whole combo!

if you have a different controller layout it is perfectly okay all you have to do is open the Button config at the top of the Interactive menu and set what your Channel, Block and Melee buttons are.

Feel free to post what settings work for each stance if enough feedback is given on what settings work i will update the code with a section dedicated to working settings! Be sure to include the speed tweak #, the weapon the stance is on, the name of the stance, and a print out code from the IC Preset config.

if possible test your combo with actual fury ranks to make sure your set up works on all ranks.

TUTORIAL
before anything make sure your Fury rank in the general settings matches what your melee weapon has otherwise your values will be skewed and wont work if your code is given to other people. Speed tweak is only used for presets already made and if they dont work you can tweak this number until they do, basically every weapon has a base speed (1.08,1.25,.667,etc) and each melee weapon may need fine tuning to match its speed up to whoever else made the combo initially.

the first step is checking the config at the top to make sure your buttons are the right preset.
ButtonConfig.png
Change Configuration
ButtonConfig.png (3.5 KiB) Viewed 3783 times

The second step in creating your perfect combo is looking at either the stance in game or on the warframe website and following the presses and inputting them into the drop downs.
ExampleComboScript.png
How To Input Combo
ExampleComboScript.png (13.38 KiB) Viewed 3783 times

once your combo is inputted just raise or lower the slider to get the inputs spaced out according to your combos speed.
in this example Tap is increased from the base 100 to 299 and visibly the group of taps become more spaced out, if done with hold it changes how long the button is held, and with pause it changes how long the gap is between the previous and next input.
TapExample.png
Tap Gap Length
TapExample.png (46.45 KiB) Viewed 3783 times

lastly if your player is taking too long to finish the attack animation before the code loops again you can raise or lower the End Wait time. lower numbers mean less time after the move ends to start the combo again.
EndWait.png
How long after combo ends to start again.
EndWait.png (46.09 KiB) Viewed 3783 times

Code: Select all

/*
/////////////////////////PRESET CONFIG CODES//////////////////////

///////////Sword///////////
(Iron Phoenix)
(Crimson Dervish)
(Vengeful Revenant)
(Swooping Falcon)

///////////Dual Sword///////////
(Crossing Snakes)
(Swirling Tiger)
(Carving Mantis)

///////////Nikana///////////   
(Tranquil Cleave)
(Decisive Judgement)
(Blind Justice)

///////////Dagger///////////
(Pointed Wind)
(Homing Fang)
(Stinging Thorn)

///////////Dual Dagger///////////
(Gnashing Payara)
(Sinking Talon)
(Spinning Needle)

///////////Machete///////////
(Sundering Weave)
(Cyclone Kraken)

///////////Fist///////////
(Seismic Palm)
(Fracturing Wind)
(Gaia's Tragedy)

///////////Sparring///////////
(Grim Fury)
(Brutal Tide)

///////////Glaive///////////
(Gleaming Talon)
(Astral Twilight)

///////////Stave///////////
(Clashing Forest)
(Flailing Branch)

///////////Polearm///////////
(Shimmering Blight)
(Bleeding Willow)
(Twirling Spire)

///////////Whip///////////
(Burning Wasp)
(Coiling Viper)

///////////Scythe///////////
(Reaping Spiral)
(Stalking Fan)

///////////Heavy Blade///////////
(Cleaving Whirlwind)
(Rending Crane)
(Tempo Royale)

///////////Hammer///////////
(Shattering Storm)
(Crushing Ruin)

///////////Claws///////////
(Four Riders)
(Malicious Raptor)
(Vermilion Storm)

///////////Sword and Shield///////////
(Eleventh Storm)
(Final Harbinger)

///////////Tonfa///////////
(Gemini Cross)
(Sovereign Outcast)

///////////Gunblade///////////
(High Noon)
(Bullet Dance)

///////////Nunchaku///////////
(Atlantis Vulcan)

///////////Blade and Whip///////////
(Defiled Snapdragon)

///////////Rapier///////////
(Vulpine Mask)

///////////Warfan///////////
(Slicing Feathers)

*/

Last edited by NitemareMarauder on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NitemareMarauder
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Warframe Melee Combo Creator

Postby NitemareMarauder » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Version 2.0 is out with included preset configuration menu and the start of a list of preset codes!
I have limited the number of presets to 10 and you have to manually paste your codes because each preset code is ~4% bytecode so you can imagine 52 stances each 4% thats a total of 208% bytecode! The base code without presets is 48% so that brings the total to 256% bytecode! Or basically 3 slots worth of code if split up. Limiting it to 10 manual presets keeps it at 40% which total is 88% well within bounds of one slot
NitemareMarauder
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Atterax Combo how to do this?

Postby vladi182 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:02 am

Hello NitemareMarauder ,

which is the best way to create a meele combo for Atterax with burning wasp? For exampel:

"Sparking Torture"
"Spiral Cut"

MOD
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Wasp

1.0 it is possible with a key press circle (BUTTON_15)) to create infinite sliding attack (Spiral Cut)?

2.0 I've already tried the combo with the Warframe Combo Creator V2.01 I do not understand how that works. Can you please tell me how to make the right Settings? With a few screenshots?

Thanks in advance,
best regards from germany (sorry for my english)
vladi182
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby NitemareMarauder » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:11 am

i have been working on V2.2 which makes combos easier to set up, i will release in one or two days once i have all documentation for tutorials with pictures to show how to set up combos. i will also include a slide option into combos with tutorial on how to set up infinite sliding attack.

thank you for your interest in using my mod.
NitemareMarauder
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby vladi182 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:43 pm

That’s great !!! I’m still waiting perfekt
vladi182
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby NitemareMarauder » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:30 pm

V2.2 is out and i have included a tutorial. as for infinite slide i recommend setting only the first dropdown box to tap and leave the rest not used, Extra buttons are Slide+ and First Press then to perfect it just change End wait until your character continuously does it while channel and the correct Dpad is held down :smile0517: let me know if you have any more questions! i do not own that stance so any advice is my best guess.
NitemareMarauder
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Warframe Melee Combo Creator v2.2

Postby vladi182 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi NitemareMarauder,

im testing the ver. 2.2 and cant aktivate the melle combo :ashamed:

Melee weapon: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Atterax
Mod Burning Wesp: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Wasp#Legacy%20look

Melee Combo PS4: circle circle pause circle circle

Queistions:

1.0 What ist the fury rang? Are you mean the mod rank? Or how many i form my wepon with forma (my atterax x3)?

2.0 My Buton setup

3.0 First combo settings

Assignated activation, im try this with Channel + Dpad right but nothing happend i look at LED the color is white and not red?

4.0 Speed

After this setup i klick on save and run and disconnect the Titan two

5.0 in Combo creator documentation you have a preset config codes is this a library? If yes how i can load the preset to my Titan? With select all and than?

Thanks i anvance,
best regards
vladi182
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby NitemareMarauder » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Fury rank is related to the rank of the mod on your weapon if you have no mod then it is left on no mod. Colors are to make the menu easy on the eyes although i could make colors show up when combo is running. For activation make sure you are holding channel and while channeling pressing or holding the dpad button. The presets are for when people have found the good settings and post them, i have only 3 stances on my account so i can only test those, for other stances other people have to first create them and i will save them for use in the preset currently there are no presets but if you find settings that work you click print code in preset menu and paste that here with the stance its for. Just to confirm you are pressing L2 to channel correct? If not tell me the button you use and i will tell you the button you need to set for in menu.
NitemareMarauder
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby vladi182 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi which stances have you?
Can you post a exampel that works?

Right now im testing i press L2 (Button_8) hold and press Dpad (right) nothing happend or press L2+Dpad same time?
vladi182
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Entropy512 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:22 pm

vladi182 wrote:
1.0 What ist the fury rang? Are you mean the mod rank? Or how many i form my wepon with forma (my atterax x3)?

It is the rank of a Fury (attack speed increase) mod, if installed - not the rank of the stance mod.
--------
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1935

The TL;DR - Do not private message me unless your question HAS to be private, please ask questions in a public location. I will not answer PMs that contain non-private questions.
Entropy512
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to User's Script Documentation