Street Fighter V Trials Packs

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Street Fighter V Trials

Postby Prototype » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:43 pm

Ok, thank you for the feedback.
Ksathral wrote:Trials vol 2: (Green led)
with part 6, if you keep holding Down Right, it resets before the combo sequence is complete, (letting the right stick go when Shinku Hadoken starts will make it work).
switch to next profile, only holding up seems to do anything, any other direction does not work so part 10 cannot be done.

Yes of course i see what you mean, i will add a longer wait time to avoid that.
Ksathral wrote:Trials vol 3: (Red led)
None of the various right stick directions does anything

(Purple led)

(White led)

I just tried (from Gtuner IV) and the macro files from 2.10 to 5.02 have not been downloaded with the script ! That is strange, i will take a look to see where is the issue...
Ksathral wrote:Please note that I am using Gtuner Air for Android to download the profile and load it to my titan two, could that maybe causing the issue?
I will have to try again when I have access to a windows system (I am on linux laptop at the moment and I cannot get gtuner to connect to the titan two on it)

Downloading from Gtuner Air isn't the issue, it should work exactly the same.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:08 pm

I tried again and all files from 2.10 to 5.02 have not been downloaded despite they are listed in the publisher !

There is 30 files but the Online Resources shows only 20 ! That is strange, i don't know what to do to fix it...
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Ksathral » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:18 pm

I also see that it downloads 20 files. Is there a limit on amount of data that can be downloaded per profile or a server limit?

It is not really convenient, but what if you only add trials 4 and 5 as a new profile? You would then have a profile for trial 1-3 and a profile for 4-5.
Ksathral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:29 pm

Ksathral wrote:I also see that it downloads 20 files. Is there a limit on amount of data that can be downloaded per profile or a server limit?

That's what i have thought, i've sent a PM to J2Kbr to ask why.
Ksathral wrote:It is not really convenient, but what if you only add trials 4 and 5 as a new profile? You would then have a profile for trial 1-3 and a profile for 4-5.

I hope it's possible to have more than 20 files in a work but otherwise i will split it in 2 scripts. But it's not very good because the script work with 30 files on my side !
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Ksathral » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:36 pm

I tried looking up some info in the documentation but I could only find limitations to combos and since YOU wrote the tutorial on the macro editor you probably have all the know how there is on that part.

So those gmk files are I think the macro files with the input sequence and then you probably call those gmk files through the gpc script, since that has a limitation of 8kb bytecode.

Maybe I should go experiment with it myself..
I noticed the tutorial says that it can record every input being sent to the console, so does that mean I can record one of the macros you created so that I can see how you made them?

I do really suck at code... I can read some various code and kind of figure out what it does but I need examples (I think I can find enough in the documentationt and maybe in this section here from what other people have made.

:smile1002: Is this how I would use it in the script if the right analog stick is pushed to the left? Is it X/Y values from 0 - 100 ??

main {
if(get_val(STICK_1_X, 0.0)) {
macro_run("pushleft.gmk");
} else macro_stop();

and if you need both X and Y value, would I be using it like this for for example left down?
if(get_val(STICK_1_X, 0.0)(STICK_1_Y, 25.0))

or

if(get_val(STICK_1_X, 0,0))(get_val(STICK_1_Y, 25.0))

Or does any of the above make no sense at all :smile0311: :smile0311:
Ksathral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:36 am

Ksathral wrote:I tried looking up some info in the documentation but I could only find limitations to combos and since YOU wrote the tutorial on the macro editor you probably have all the know how there is on that part.

Yes i writed the tutorial with what i know to help the users but i didn't know there were a limitation for the number of files when publishing ! If this limitation is removable i'm sure J2Kbr will solve that. :smile0517:
Ksathral wrote:So those gmk files are I think the macro files with the input sequence and then you probably call those gmk files through the gpc script, since that has a limitation of 8kb bytecode.

Yes that's it. That allow to make bigger combos because there is no limitation on the gmk size and that take so much less space in the scripts !
Ksathral wrote:Maybe I should go experiment with it myself..

Yes you should ! And also share your work. :wink:
Ksathral wrote:I noticed the tutorial says that it can record every input being sent to the console, so does that mean I can record one of the macros you created so that I can see how you made them?

Yes it's possible but the Macro Recorder records at 10 ms rate and for sure you will have to edit them to get it to work like mine.
Ksathral wrote:I do really suck at code... I can read some various code and kind of figure out what it does but I need examples (I think I can find enough in the documentationt and maybe in this section here from what other people have made.

:smile1002: Is this how I would use it in the script if the right analog stick is pushed to the left? Is it X/Y values from 0 - 100 ??

main {
if(get_val(STICK_1_X, 0.0)) {
macro_run("pushleft.gmk");
} else macro_stop();

and if you need both X and Y value, would I be using it like this for for example left down?
if(get_val(STICK_1_X, 0.0)(STICK_1_Y, 25.0))

or

if(get_val(STICK_1_X, 0,0))(get_val(STICK_1_Y, 25.0))

Or does any of the above make no sense at all :smile0311: :smile0311:

Take a look at the templates i published to see how i do:
https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w1030
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:31 pm

I forgot to say, you can also open the sd card in the Windows explorer with a card reader (also from Gtuner IV file explorer) and find all the macros in the macro folder. :innocent_smile_1:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:36 am

Ken trials are published but there is the same issue with the number of files. I'm waiting for J2Kbr reply before doing more.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:43 am

Issue fixed, it works now. You can update the script to use all the macros.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Ksathral » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:10 am

Connected my titan two to a windows PC today, but kept getting error code 2. So I formatted the sd-card and it's is working now, kind of strange because there were no issues with using the Gtuner Air app. However it now does not recognise the bluetooth Module so I need to look into that.

Now indeed all 30 macro files are being downloaded and they are working great (did not test trial 1-3 only 4 and 5).

Thank you for your hard work :smile0517: .

When I have time for it I am going to study your Fighting Macro script and figure out how to make a macro.
Ksathral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation