Street Fighter V Trials Packs

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Street Fighter V Trials Packs

Postby Prototype » Wed May 02, 2018 12:13 pm

The packs are easy to use, everything is detailed in the Interactive Configuration.

The V1 uses the combos (T1 code/10ms) and can be used without an SD card
while the V2 uses the macros (T2/1ms) so the SD card is required.

You can type "trials" in the Online Resources to quickly find all the characters:
https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?0&F&5&1&&dHJpYWxz

You can type "streettrial" in the Online Resources to quickly find all the characters for the V2:
https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?0 ... dHJpYWw%3D

Set the controller setting like that or the macros will not work:
TrialsControllerSetting.png
TrialsControllerSetting.png (496.36 KiB) Viewed 4798 times

Comment if you have any issue.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Re: Street Fighter V Trials

Postby Prototype » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:43 am

Last character published, all volumes done. It's a collection of more than 800 combos!
Most of them was a piece of cake, but the others...
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby abbasbj » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:44 pm

do you deal with all the characters for street fighter 2
street fighter 2 ken and ryu do special moves with both sides, direction
abbasbj
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 am

Wow first comment :) Hello and welcome!

Yes i have some things done and built for both sides that could be used for SFV/2 fighting, in addition to that it would be possible to update all character's trials to add the ability to use on both sides...
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Ksathral » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:33 pm

Hi Prototype,

I wanted to thank you a lot for all these street fighter trial profiles, it makes it so easy :joia: I don't get why it has so few thumbs up, I could only give it one but here is some more :joia: :joia: :joia: :joia: :joia:

I was wondering, do you have any plans to add the combo's for vol. 4 and vol 5 of the trials? It would make me very happy :smile0517: .

Anyway thanks again for the existing profiles, gained me some easy fight money and some trophies!
Ksathral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:49 am

Ksathral wrote:Hi Prototype,

I wanted to thank you a lot for all these street fighter trial profiles, it makes it so easy :joia: I don't get why it has so few thumbs up, I could only give it one but here is some more :joia: :joia: :joia: :joia: :joia:

Hi Ksathral,

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate :smile0517:
I don't know why the users don't give more thumbs up, i do not speak only about my work but also for all the hard works that they can find in the Online Resources ! About the SFV trials, maybe they don't like because it's a one time use to complete the trials and can't be used to cheat online !

Ksathral wrote:I was wondering, do you have any plans to add the combo's for vol. 4 and vol 5 of the trials? It would make me very happy :smile0517: .

Anyway thanks again for the existing profiles, gained me some easy fight money and some trophies!

Yes i have some plans to update the packs to be able to use them on both sides... And your post motivates me to do it. So i will take some time soon to update some characters and in the same time i will look if i can do the vol. 4 and 5. But it's a lot of work that takes a lot of time...
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Ksathral » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Hi Prototype,

Great to hear that you are going to work on it, I can only imagine the amp my of work it takes to create it because the execution of the combo's were flawless and it is a lot of input being ezecuted at the right time. So take all the time you need, it is voluntary anyway :innocent_smile_1:

I am just wondering why would you make it work for both sides? The trials always begin with your character on the left side. I guess it is so that people can you use it in other modes than the trial modes and please don't take this the wrong way but that seems to be a lot of work for something that may only work a small percentage of the time, this is because in fighting games whether it is against AI or online against other players it is all about execution at the right time and that is not something you could script. You could make scripts that execute maybe one or two combo's at a time, but even then the player has to execute it at exactly the right thing time, the AI or players are not going to stand still and wait so that the player can execute a combo :wink: .
Anyway thanks again for all your hard work and players if you read this, give a thumbs up if you use and like a script, it's just a click on a button as appreciation for all the work the scripter has put into it.
Ksathral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:08 am

Ksathral wrote:I am just wondering why would you make it work for both sides? The trials always begin with your character on the left side. I guess it is so that people can you use it in other modes than the trial modes and please don't take this the wrong way but that seems to be a lot of work for something that may only work a small percentage of the time, this is because in fighting games whether it is against AI or online against other players it is all about execution at the right time and that is not something you could script. You could make scripts that execute maybe one or two combo's at a time, but even then the player has to execute it at exactly the right thing time, the AI or players are not going to stand still and wait so that the player can execute a combo :wink: .

Some combos are very hard to get to work perfectly but when you get it it's easy to make it to work on both sides. Some users asked to make it for both sides to use it on others game's modes but like you said it will not work for all combos because it depends on many factors like the opponent guard.

Yesterday i started to record the combos into macros and i will improve some that are not easy to do like when the opponent is jumping. Then i will work on the vol 4 and 5.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:20 pm

I have published the combos pack for Ryu with all volumes done.
Let me know how it works for you. :wink:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Ksathral » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:19 pm

Thanks for the work so far :smile0517:

I have tried the SFV - RYU TRIALS MACROS V2.00 but it does not seem to be working correctly for me.
This is what it is doing for me with the different colours and right stick directions in the order from Up counter clockwise to Right Up:

Trials vol 1: (Blue led)
1 - 8 works fine
switch to next with profile for 9 and 10 als works fine

Trials vol 2: (Green led)
with part 6, if you keep holding Down Right, it resets before the combo sequence is complete, (letting the right stick go when Shinku Hadoken starts will make it work).
switch to next profile, only holding up seems to do anything, any other direction does not work so part 10 cannot be done.

Trials vol 3: (Red led)
None of the various right stick directions does anything

(Purple led)

(White led)

Please note that I am using Gtuner Air for Android to download the profile and load it to my titan two, could that maybe causing the issue?
I will have to try again when I have access to a windows system (I am on linux laptop at the moment and I cannot get gtuner to connect to the titan two on it)
Ksathral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation