Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Postby Scachi » Mon May 14, 2018 1:29 pm

My script for Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Features:
  • Interactive Configuration
  • Antirecoil per Weapon-Slot
  • Rapidfire per Weapon-Slot
  • Hair-Trigger
  • ADS-Sensitivity
  • Automatic Vehicle Mode detection

Usage notes:

The LED color shows the estimated active weapon slot:
green=primary, red=secondary, pink=sidearm, white="Vehicle Mode"
! If color and weapon does not match, fix it with touchpad fingertip-hold (do not click): upper-left corner=primary | upper-right corner=secondary | upper-mid=pistol
or with hold R3 & press L1

You can change the fire mode of the selected weapon with fingertip-hold (do not click): lower-left corner=normal (led blinks green) | lower-right corner=rapid (led blinks red)
or cycle through fire modes with hold R3 & press R1

To toggle anti recoil and rapid fire on/off for driving a vehicle hold L3 + tap Square button, the LED will turn white.
If vehicle mode is on and you press buttons prone/climb/weapon-change you will get a rumble and flashing white led to notice you of the active mode.

The "Vehicle Mode detection" feature of this script tries to automatically disable rapid fire and anti recoil settings when you are in a vehicle.
When enabled it will enter vehicle mode when holding the Square button down longer than 600ms and the LED will turn white.
You can manually switch to or from vehicle mode with hold L3 + press Square button.
When restocking ammo you can tap the L3 button just after the Square button to stop the vehicle mode from getting activated on long Square presses.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Postby antithesis » Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Thanks Scachi. How is the game? I've bought it but have yet to play.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Scachi » Mon May 14, 2018 9:40 pm

I did like it a lot, but it has some serious syncing/lag problems when plying with friends pve (never played pvp).
Like a vehicle was invisible for me but the others could see it, when getting killed while examine something the mission was bugged and had to be restarted completely in order to be able to complete it and stuff like that.

But the huge map size/details/lightning/vehicles/weapons/the options to solve some missions the way you like feels and looks amazing.

I am playing it for a third time now with a friend online (first time for him) and we still have a lot of fun as replaying one mission can feel almost like playing a totally different mission, depends a lot on how you enter a base or try to complete a mission (and fail ;-) ).
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Tue May 15, 2018 3:01 am

Yeah I played multiplayer and had a lot of lag but did like it other than that but haven't played it for a while.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to User's Script Documentation