FirstPersonShooter MODzPACK

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

FirstPersonShooter MODzPACK

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:34 pm

This MODzPACK is in the works and just has simple things in for now and things will be added at later date. The anti-recoil is designed for XIM users and controllers in one. The Fire is designed to get weapon RPM for either automatics or semi-automatics and still add because it goes with how many shots come out for the burst fire. The burst has a delay adjustments after you choose how many shots come out then you can design it to separate when bullets starts to fly in different directions then set a delay in between to stay on target. When firing first pull is the normal firing but if release quick and applying second pull give you burst fire or just double tap holding second pull for burst firing. Enjoy! :smile0517:
PS. The anti-recoil you might have to add to it more then normal then other anti-recoils....
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: FirstPersonShooter MODzPACK

Postby bonefisher » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:26 pm

Any idea's how you like how the burst fire comes or keep the way it is? I was thinking to activate it with a button combination like ADS and dpad left then after firing releasing fire trigger it goes back to firing full.just incase of a close battle. What do you all think?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby wichit2016 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Hello great work as usual. I have tried the fps modzpack recoil works great, except when I load it onto T2 it shows up as letter P not a number as the others do. Also while in game if i press triangle it will switch to the next memory slot, and secondary rapid fire will not work. I use ps4 ds controller. playing bf4, maybe I am doing something wrong (prolly) as I am a noob on this stuff. I have removed and reinstalled several times with same result. Thanks for all your hard work awesome! :joia:
wichit2016
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:34 am

P = primary weapon and S = secondary weapon with different led's when you switch back and fourth. I might change things around totally so look for change soon but the anti-recoil should work the same.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby wichit2016 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:17 am

ok cool got it thanks, looking forward to the new look.
wichit2016
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby r0bj3 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 am

Hey, thanks for this mod. Tried it with BF1 yesterday and it's very nice.
I struggle a bit getting the right rpm for the auto fire, while using a automatic weapon. For example, if the rpm of a weapon is 600, should I set it to 600 as well in the mod?
r0bj3
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:36 am

r0bj3 wrote:Hey, thanks for this mod. Tried it with BF1 yesterday and it's very nice.
I struggle a bit getting the right rpm for the auto fire, while using a automatic weapon. For example, if the rpm of a weapon is 600, should I set it to 600 as well in the mod?

Yes unless when you test the burst and you have it set on 3 shots and it is kicking out 2 or 4 means they didn't give true rpm and then you would go up or down depending results.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby r0bj3 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:40 am

Still using this script. Keep on struggling with the auto fire as I want to prevent the gun from overheating. But I will get it right :)

Should you continue working on this script, i might have a suggestion. For the primary gun, would it by possible to add a second anti recoil? First anti recoil when player is prone, second anti recoil is for all other stances?
r0bj3
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby r0bj3 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:36 pm

r0bj3 wrote:Still using this script. Keep on struggling with the auto fire as I want to prevent the gun from overheating. But I will get it right :)

Should you continue working on this script, i might have a suggestion. For the primary gun, would it by possible to add a second anti recoil? First anti recoil when player is prone, second anti recoil is for all other stances?

@bonefisher, you able to add this feature?
Would be really appreciated!
r0bj3
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby NathanHail » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:05 am

Is there a toggle on/off ?
NathanHail
Private
Private

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation