FirstPersonShooter MODzPACK

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: FirstPersonShooter MODzPACK

Postby bonefisher » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:06 am

NathanHail wrote:Is there a toggle on/off ?

Not able to get into this to look at script computer is dead on this one and it has issues since all these new updates of T2. Deleteing this from online resources!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: FirstPersonShooter MODzPACK

Postby RandomZero » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:08 am

bonefisher wrote:This MODzPACK is in the works and just has simple things in for now and things will be added at later date. The anti-recoil is designed for XIM users and controllers in one. The Fire is designed to get weapon RPM for either automatics or semi-automatics and still add because it goes with how many shots come out for the burst fire. The burst has a delay adjustments after you choose how many shots come out then you can design it to separate when bullets starts to fly in different directions then set a delay in between to stay on target. When firing first pull is the normal firing but if release quick and applying second pull give you burst fire or just double tap holding second pull for burst firing. Enjoy! :smile0517:
PS. The anti-recoil you might have to add to it more then normal then other anti-recoils....

Bonefisher,

I appreciate this script is years old, but it is exactly what I need for two games I am playing atm. There is nothing else with this many auto sprint options and an intuitive switch from normal fire to rapid fire modes.
That said I am having an issue after i swap to my secondary via a single pressing of Y on the Xbox. If i then later press and hold the X or A button, it somehow triggers the Y button to be pressed a gain. This switches my config from secondary to primary, causing issues when I am opening doors or taking cover.

Is there any chance you can adjust this particularly script to only switch weapons when the Y button is pressed once? To make sure I am using this following script: FirstPersonShooter ModzPack v1.02 June 12 2018
RandomZero
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation