The Last Of Us Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Last Of Us Modpack

Postby Prototype » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:31 am

Sergey-Ukraine wrote:anti-recoil does not work

? It works for me.
Sergey-Ukraine wrote:can you throw off the hidden shots of your settings?

About the hidden features, i am also working on the glitched edition and there is a feature not documented in the Interactive Configuration. Press the touchpad while holding the left stick to switch between slot 1 and 2. It's to switch the slots to change from glitch to no glitch scripts easily. It is also to separate and have more mods for different uses.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby MrBrgv » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:47 pm

very Nice script features, just wondering if your script has profiles, where if Im running a SMG and a pistol/fal I dont need to be turning RF on and off each time, changing to that profile already has RF on? keep up the awsome work.
MrBrgv
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Prototype » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:16 am

Thank you. Yes that is possible but there is already the slot switch feature to switch slots 1 and 2. Like that you can have 2 profiles. Hold the left stick and press the touchpad to switch the slots. Let me know if it's good for you.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Wambulance » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:26 am

Im pretty new to this but I have 2 questions I love the UI in the non glitch version is their any chance of updating teh glitch version to match??

And is anyone able to explain how teh aim abuse function works or how they have their burst/ sniper setup with it please?
Wambulance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:52 pm

Wambulance wrote:Im pretty new to this but I have 2 questions I love the UI in the non glitch version is their any chance of updating teh glitch version to match??

Yes i have an other script in work for the glitch edition with the UI like the no glitch edition. There is still some work, i don't know how long because i have others things in work but i'll do my best to have something soon.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Wambulance » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:42 am

Prototype wrote:
Wambulance wrote:Im pretty new to this but I have 2 questions I love the UI in the non glitch version is their any chance of updating teh glitch version to match??

Yes i have an other script in work for the glitch edition with the UI like the no glitch edition. There is still some work, i don't know how long because i have others things in work but i'll do my best to have something soon.

that would be awesome and Ty for the reply.
Wambulance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Hi, i have good news today. It works !

The crab run/walk works (very) fine now. It's the same combo but with differents timings and more controls in the IC. I don't have planned to publish before the v2.60 (All bugs fixed+improvements) but maybe some of you would want to try the beta (v2.58) ?
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Wambulance » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:39 am

Prototype wrote:Hi, i have good news today. It works !

The crab run/walk works (very) fine now. It's the same combo but with differents timings and more controls in the IC. I don't have planned to publish before the v2.60 (All bugs fixed+improvements) but maybe some of you would want to try the beta (v2.58) ?

I will have a mess around over the weekend but on 1st look setting it up I am having trouble getting the crab run/walk glitches working but will have to mess with timings when I get the chance.

Cannot find the "Keep your head down" or "Aim Abuse" Mods that are in the non-glitch release (I'm still not quite sure how the overlord mod works nor the ideal timing for the aim abuse with a sniper rifle??).

My glitch settings for v1.31 are Glitch timing 350, Crouch Timing 450 with Glitch speed 4 works great every time but havingtrouble carrying those settings over to the 1.61 Proto version

Non the less will have a mess around over the next few days thank you
Wambulance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:44 am

Wambulance wrote:I will have a mess around over the weekend but on 1st look setting it up I am having trouble getting the crab run/walk glitches working but will have to mess with timings when I get the chance.

Yes it's not perfect yet and because i made some changes in the v2.59 i will have to rework some parts of the script to improve it. I can re-publish the v2.58 if you want to try and tell me which one is the best ?
Wambulance wrote:Cannot find the "Keep your head down" or "Aim Abuse" Mods that are in the non-glitch release (I'm still not quite sure how the overlord mod works nor the ideal timing for the aim abuse with a sniper rifle??).

Yes i removed some parts because i can't put everything in the script. That's why there is 2 versions. But there is enough space in both editions so i may re-enable some Mods later. And also update the Online Resources description !

There is two ways to use the Overload. It's useful with semi-automatics where you don't want to have the anti-recoil running all the time or when you have to reload the weapon, it's a wait time before restart the anti-recoil. In fact it's the same combo as when there is a cooldown in the games.

I don't use the Aim Abuse but it's useful with some weapons. I don't play snipers so much but i will test some in the upcoming days and find some settings for different weapons.
Wambulance wrote:My glitch settings for v1.31 are Glitch timing 350, Crouch Timing 450 with Glitch speed 4 works great every time but havingtrouble carrying those settings over to the 1.61 Proto version

Non the less will have a mess around over the next few days thank you

You may have to try new settings to find the better. That's what i'm doing but you can help me by sharing your timings. I will try it and include in the next update. I am also reworking some parts to try to improve.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Wambulance » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:19 am

Prototype wrote:Yes it's not perfect yet and because i made some changes in the v2.59 i will have to rework some parts of the script to improve it. I can re-publish the v2.58 if you want to try and tell me which one is the best ?.

Awesome just checked it out (V2.58) & am able to crab walk/run just like before settings tweeked to -
Glitch timing - 400 , Glitch Speed - 10, Crouch Speed - 500 (At this stage I have not touched the listen & walk settings). These same settings on V2.61 do not work so I will mess around some more but at this stage V2.58 is definatly the winner.

Prototype wrote:Yes i removed some parts because i can't put everything in the script. That's why there is 2 versions. But there is enough space in both editions so i may re-enable some Mods later. And also update the Online Resources description !

Oh dang I didn't even think about the actual size would "aim abuse" be more benificial to "overloard"? (I haven't really used either of them at this stage but figured this would be how im being headshot constantly by people without preaiming) and the watch your head while I always forget to use it is pretty usefull lol non the less having both seperate program is not the end of the world (I mostly use non glitch version atm myself but like to have 1 slot setup with the glitch version)

Prototype wrote: There is two ways to use the Overload. It's useful with semi-automatics where you don't want to have the anti-recoil running all the time or when you have to reload the weapon, it's a wait time before restart the anti-recoil. In fact it's the same combo as when there is a cooldown in the games

I don't use the Aim Abuse but it's useful with some weapons. I don't play snipers so much but i will test some in the upcoming days and find some settings for different weapons..

I will have a play around with this at some stage but yes the aim abuse seems handy for revolver, burst Rifle/Pistol & sniper the most from what I have noticed in game I have a few setup for the pistols but always forget to try it out :D but the sniper itself I never seem to be able to find a suitable timing for.

Prototype wrote:You may have to try new settings to find the better. That's what i'm doing but you can help me by sharing your timings. I will try it and include in the next update. I am also reworking some parts to try to improve.

Awesome my timings for V2.58 are above and work well, I will mess around over the weekend and see if I can get V2.60 working and item descriptions or even a downloadable txt file with discriptions of what each thing will do / is for ect would be awesome.

Thank you for all your time & efffort This is a great script
Wambulance
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation