The Last Of Us Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Last Of Us Modpack

Postby aks_prod » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:00 am

Hi prototype
If i want play tlou with a keyboard and mouse, how can I do?
aks_prod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:56 pm

Have you tried to create an Input Translator and drag the file over the same slot as the script?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby aks_prod » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:11 pm

I'm sorry but
What is "input translator " ?
aks_prod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:09 am

Ok, the Input Translator is used to remap any controller such as gamepad, steering wheel, fightstick, flightstick, keyboard and mouse, to be used on any console/game. That allow to use a steering wheel in GTA or a flightstick in Battlefield when the games are not coded to do so on consoles. I will create one for TLOU for you soon.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:11 am

prototype wrote:I will create one for TLOU for you soon.

Sorry i completely forgot that! But because i never play this game with a keyboard i don't know which mapping is the best. Let me know the keys you want to use and i will do that.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:27 am

Thanks to mdnpascual to have published his keyboard input translator :smile0517:

@mdnpascual: Did you understand what i'm talking about with the "hidden" mod ?!

I used the word "hidden" to attract the curiosity but the Mod is in the IC, you only need to know what you want to do.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby akka31 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello and welcome !

I am new Titan 2 user/forum member, so sorry if thats wrong topic. Does anyone know where can I find some other mods/scipts/gamepacks for The Last of Us ? How to adjust the best way this The Last Of Us Modpack ? Any informations about mods for this specific game ? Thanks a lot for creating The Last Of Us Modpack-thats great stuff, wonderfull job and I'm very happy about using Titan Two. Greetings for everybody here !
akka31
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Prototype » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello akka31 !

Welcome in the community and thank you for your feedback on the Modpack. No problem you posted in the right place to talk about this game. I made this Modpack to share my mods, feel free to ask if you have any idea to improve the pack. On my side i do a break on that game, i have some other ideas but it's too much che@ting :innocent_smile_1:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby akka31 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Hello I have a few questions then: :innocent_smile_1:
1.Is there a possibility to create some mod which improves aiming ? Like aim bot or something ? I know they say it is impossible but It seems like some people in the game have it.
2. Is it possible to run "Crab Walking" without activation auto-sprint?
3. If I push R2 before aiming (L2+R2) it enables a mod but what exactly ?
4. Whats the best configuration of Rapid FIre ? Hold and release time ?
5. is that true that recoil compensation is the best betwen 40-50%?
6. Whats the aim abuse hold timing ?
7. Is therea mod which improves quickscoope with hunting riffle and makes auto-headshots ? Im asking becouse there's a lot people shooting incredible fast, precisive and suspicious headshots.
8. Do other players use things (mods, cheats) which we don't know here, when they shooting so fast, so precisive or is it just laggs ?
8. What else ideas do You have ? :)
Sorry for so much questions but some of them are interesting not only for me, also for my teammates. Thank You for Your reply ! :smile0517:
akka31
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Prototype » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:45 pm

akka31 wrote:1.Is there a possibility to create some mod which improves aiming ? Like aim bot or something ? I know they say it is impossible but It seems like some people in the game have it.

To improve aiming i play with the sensitivity but each weapon is different and sometimes 2 games feels different depending on the lag for sure*, maybe i could add a different sensitivity for each slot but aim bot is not possible. You know what, when i was playing with the run glitch i came across some h@ckers and to say it was very fun for me to play endless games! But I saw that it was not possible to fight against that... It's not a perfect aiming but a perfect (teammates) position. TLOU.

* sometimes i feel like the king of the hills in Uncharted 4 but sometimes it's more like a beast in Bloodborne!
akka31 wrote:2. Is it possible to run "Crab Walking" without activation auto-sprint?

:joia: That's where i'm going. I want to rework the script to have something that feels more... automatic. removing all double tap and hold or toggle... to my feeling, i hope you'll like and i'm open to all critics.
akka31 wrote:3. If I push R2 before aiming (L2+R2) it enables a mod but what exactly ?

That is how i like to enable the Aim Abuse for this game.
akka31 wrote:4. Whats the best configuration of Rapid FIre ? Hold and release time ?

The hold timing is the minimum time you need to hold the aim button to shoot (start at 0 and increase untill it's good) and the release timing is the minimum/maximum time you need between each shot.
akka31 wrote:5. is that true that recoil compensation is the best betwen 40-50%?

2nd good point! I like to have a strong compensation between 40-50% for the first timing but some weapons needs a lower compensation on a longer firing timing, maybe i could add both ways.
akka31 wrote:6. Whats the aim abuse hold timing ?

See above.
akka31 wrote:7. Is therea mod which improves quickscoope with hunting riffle and makes auto-headshots ? Im asking becouse there's a lot people shooting incredible fast, precisive and suspicious headshots.

See above.
akka31 wrote:8. Do other players use things (mods, cheats) which we don't know here, when they shooting so fast, so precisive or is it just laggs ?

See above.
akka31 wrote:9? What else ideas do You have ? :)

The next Mods i have in mind turns around the glitch and the jitter posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7023&p=52068&hilit=The+Last+Of+Us+PS4+mod+request#p52068
akka31 wrote:Sorry for so much questions but some of them are interesting not only for me, also for my teammates. Thank You for Your reply ! :smile0517:

Don't worry we are here to talk and share :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation